Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2091046 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ Yyez cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ Yemz Cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ Yemz Cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkiruberyl: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Ginaz:

It does not lighten but repairs damaged skin caused by chemicals or environmental factors. It tone out black marks, keep the skin on a good level. My aunty used it, it didn't lightened her but it tone out her black marks on her face and also some green veins on her arms disappeared which was caused by a cream reaction.

It's just for repairs for damages, it maintains your colour. Try to get the original, lots of fakes everywhere and you will end up wasting your money, it is sold 6k in my area.

Oh no!...I'm using qei+ active efficacite with its serum and I've lightened very well. Now ,I like my new tone and just want to maintain it meaning there's no point using serums any longer. I also learnt that qei+ active efficacite on its own is just a moisturizer, reason I'm wanting to switch to harmonie reparateur. With what you said up there, please recommend the best qei+ line I should go with to maintain this new tone and if possible give me a little more tone along the line.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0. Training in section
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
yemz cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner,whitening/lightening,Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 0.8.0.3.4.2.9.2.0.0.0.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Lightandfresh: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by AbbynHummy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=sopretty post=51321692][/quote]
How much is it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by AbbynHummy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Can I get this original tracia showering gel frm jumai
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by hormotowhummy: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please, I bought beauty express today, and I don't know how it works, b4 i'll start using it coz I dnt want to get to light, just want a natural fair colour
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by hormotowhummy: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls is beauty express lightening cream good, wnt it damage my skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by hormotowhummy: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pls answer me, ve not been able to used the cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Can someone Pls list out all the names cream they know.
Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Lightandfresh: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2017
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2017
This is year 2017,start it with an wholesome skin,
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ Yemz Cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahpppy new year client 2017,
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
And for REVIEWS of our products and services, check & follow us on our facebook page "Marevaz beauty hauz" where you can have a full sight of our services.....
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at Iyana prince along Adigbe road Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Lisabeauty(f): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
You do realise clear essence contains hydroquinine? Read up on it, I'll advice you to consult a professional beauty therapist before purchasing beauty products.
Lisabeauty:
JL all natural lightening soap will do you good, you can also use the JL serum as night cream before going to bed, leaves your skin looking younger and brighter. Call 08087517185.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2017
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Acning? Stretch marks? Dark knuckles/patches? Uneven skin tone? Or what you desire is to lighten/whiten naturally without blemish? Then you need to know this......
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
And for REVIEWS of our products and services, check & follow us on our facebook page "Marevaz beauty hauz" where you can have a full sight of our services.....
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at Iyana prince along Adigbe road Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by espendiorbeauty: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
The desire to get "the perfect skin" is endless. From over the counter products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating!
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search to us! Yes us! We are very proper and particular with our products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more!

Our products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria.

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR BEAUTY COSMETICS

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by acc001(f): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
MznAirA:
Anyone with useful information about clinic clear whitening body care and dodo white up cream? I am between fair and chocolate skinned.
Both creams r gud,it will mk u look lik an halfcaste nd flawless
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by michye(f): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello everyone, this request is very Urgent. I v really taken my time to go through you guys posts and suggestions on different creams, soaps, serum and oil to use.
So I picked out these ones from your comprehensive list.
So I want you guys to help me narrow it down by backing your suggestions up with prove.
Would appreciate true sincerity, thanks.
These are the products:
For Cream:
1. UV crystal white with oil + it's serum.
2. 55H lotion + nature essential oil.
3. Otentika + it's serum.
4. QEI cream + it's serum + SPF 15.
5. Perfect white
6. Eclate total.
For Soaps:
1. Tracia lightening goat's milk shower cream
2. Kogie san soap.
3. Olay goat milk soap.
4. Philipino soap
5. DIY black soap.
6. Gluta soap.
7. Arbutin soap.
8. Alpha Arbutin powder.
Please sincerity is what I really need cause my skin is good but you know now am a lady so I still want perfection.
Thanks love
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by michye(f): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any suggestions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.