Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (2735 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by Izuone: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
My girlfriend spend the night over at my house but she refused me bedmatics. why ? she is not happy. She has problems and i am not showing concern . She wants to do her hair and i should bring the money and i have told her that i don't have the money now that she should use her money but she said if she do the hair by herself that i would hear am. The second issue is that i should give her money to put curtain in her house to which i have not said anything . This issue of curtain has been on ground for over a month now . I expect her to put curtain in her own house. The issue of hair ,i gave her money to do her hair two weeks ago. The one that she just loosened . She has refused to allow me make love to her for over ten days now because of those issues or so i think. I have known the lady for 4 months now but i am no longer comfortable with her denying me sex if i don't met her need . How do i tackle this issue. She works . She has her own tailoring shop and people working under her.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Well,i quess u shud sit her down and tawk to her if she is after money or ua hrt dat u wont delay to back of the relationshop!she is just too over demandinq...secondly she is takin you 4 a ride
Re: Help Me Out by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Izuone: My girlfriend spend the night over at my house but she refused me bedmatics. why ? she is not happy. She has problems and i am not showing concern . She wants to do her hair and i should bring the money and i have told her that i don't have the money now that she should use her money but she said if she do the hair by herself that i would hear am. The second issue is that i should give her money to put curtain in her house to which i have not said anything . This issue of curtain has been on ground for over a month now . I expect her to put curtain in her own house. The issue of hair ,i gave her money to do her hair two weeks ago. The one that she just loosened . She has refused to allow me make love to her for over ten days now because of those issues or so i think. I have known the lady for 4 months now but i am no longer comfortable with her denying me sex if i don't met her need . How do i tackle this issue. She works . She has her own tailoring shop and people working under her.
Re: Help Me Out by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Izuone: My girlfriend spend the night over at my house but she refused me bedmatics. why ? she is not happy. She has problems and i am not showing concern . She wants to do her hair and i should bring the money and i have told her that i don't have the money now that she should use her money but she said if she do the hair by herself that i would hear am. The second issue is that i should give her money to put curtain in her house to which i have not said anything . This issue of curtain has been on ground for over a month now . I expect her to put curtain in her own house. The issue of hair ,i gave her money to do her hair two weeks ago. The one that she just loosened . She has refused to allow me make love to her for over ten days now because of those issues or so i think. I have known the lady for 4 months now but i am no longer comfortable with her denying me sex if i don't met her need . How do i tackle this issue. She works . She has her own tailoring shop and people working under her.
Re: Help Me Out by slimyem: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
...you are more interested in sex with her and she's more interested in the money you'd trade for it..
50-50-No cheating!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: ...you are more interested in sex with her and she's more interested in the money you'd trade for it..
50-50-No cheating!

Thank You! Your relationship is obviously a transaction so pay up!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by omega25red(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
poster

you are being extorted. she is holding her vag as a hostage and you can't see it until you pay the ransom grin grin grin

Too bad, your relationship is based on money for hand yansh for ground
Re: Help Me Out by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
2 selfish people
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
ThoniaSlim:

Thank You! Your relationship is obviously a transaction so pay up!
i don't want that type of r/ship which is why am bothered . What do you advice me to do.she has done something similar before and i paid up and now she has started again. How do i curb this her habit
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
omega25red: poster

you are being extorted. she is holding her vag as a hostage and you can't see it until you pay the ransom grin grin grin

that is not what i want and it has been bothering my heart and i love this lady from my heart . Infact for the past three months we have been practically always together during our free times.
Re: Help Me Out by omega25red(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Izuone: that is not what i want and it has been bothering my heart and i love this lady from my heart . Infact for the past three months we have been practically always together during our free times.
it seems like it's too late now because she has set the parameters of the type of relationship you have. either you let her go and start fresh with someone new or give in to her demands and get some azz.

talk to her about her behavior and tell her what you think the relationship is turning to ( money for hand back for ground) and explain to her of why you dont want a relationship like that. Depending on her reaction, you can decide to either stay or go.
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: ...you are more interested in sex with her and she's more interested in the money you'd trade for it..
50-50-No cheating!
yes i want sex and i demand it from her but i don't like Paying for it and this r/ship didn't start like this but it is degenerating into that and i don't want it so. I would Rather be on my own that let it become so. The essense of this thread is , how can i salvage this relationship so that it doesn't become money for hand,back for ground.i am just managing ,but i can pay her bills but am not looking for a person that i would be paying her bills. I want somebody who will be there for me and allow me share her joys and pains and also share mine.
Re: Help Me Out by dammytex: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Must everything come on NL?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by slimyem: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Izuone: yes i want sex and i demand it from her but i don't like Paying for it and this r/ship didn't start like this but it is degenerating into that and i don't want it so. I would Rather be on my own that let it become so. The essense of this thread is , how can i salvage this relationship so that it doesn't become money for hand,back for ground.i am just managing ,but i can pay her bills but am not looking for a person that i would be paying her bills. I want somebody who will be there for me and allow me share her joys and pains and also share mine.
you started the relationship on wrong terms and its almost too late to salvage it.
If you truly want seriousness,then you have to be sure your girl wants the same with you! (i'm not certain she does though)
your best shot is to sit and have the serious talk with her..and if you guys are gon continue,you have to stop demanding for sex like it's your right since you pay her bills...and your giving her whatever should be out of affection/necessity not as payment for sex!
If you are sure you are both on the same page,start afresh!
If not,end the symbiosis and find a new girl for a real relationship!
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: Help Me Out by KINGwax(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
omega25red: poster

em...do u meant to say 'leverage'?
Re: Help Me Out by bolame: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
@dammytex you are a funny being why can't he seek for advice here
Re: Help Me Out by ATMC(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
@omotohdarajugbogbolo
Re: Help Me Out by IZUKWU(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: you started the relationship on wrong terms and its almost too late to salvage it.
If you truly want seriousness,then you have to be sure your girl wants the same with you! (i'm not certain she does though)
your best shot is to sit and have the serious talk with her..and if you guys are gon continue,you have to stop demanding for sex like it's your right since you pay her bills...and your giving her whatever should be out of affection/necessity not as payment for sex!
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: you started the relationship on wrong terms and its almost too late to salvage it.
this r/ship didn't start like this ,infact the one before this was exactly like that and i had to end it. The first time she manifested something like this was about two months into the r/ship then it was the issue of hair and cream ,that is my responsibility as her bf to do her hair and buy her cream . I had done that for her the previous month and i just didn't want to repeat it and there was quarrels and i later gave her the money and she was saying things like i can't date a man who won't buy my cream and do my hair for me. I thought she was just angry but now ,she thinks its her right.coupled with some other small small demands. Am thinking of discontinuing the r/ship but is this enough ground or can i still steer the boat around.
Re: Help Me Out by Skii(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Donalð Genes: Well,i quess u shud sit her down and tawk to her if she is after money or ua hrt dat u wont delay to back of the relationshop!she is just too over demandinq...secondly she is takin you 4 a ride

grin

OP, sounds to me like you may be the one with the issue here, as there are always two sides to a story.its possible you unconsciously reward for intimacy, so it may have become psychological for your current gf as well as your previous one. She now wants the reward first
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Skii:

grin

OP, sounds to me like you may be the one with the issue here, as there are always two sides to a story.its possible you unconsciously reward for intimacy, so it may have become psychological for your current gf as well as your previous one. She now wants the reward first
no , i don't do that either
Re: Help Me Out by tellwisdom: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bros, free that chick u call a gurl frnd..Hungry thing angry angry
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
grin _only 10dayz of denial,d guy wan jaaa....nawah o
Re: Help Me Out by Onegai(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
it's trade by barter. Pay her and have her body. Isn't that the agreement you made with her?
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Onegai: it's trade by barter. Pay her and have her body. Isn't that the agreement you made with her?
i made no such agreement with her and will not make so in the future though i tried something like that in the past and ended up hating the girl. It's not healthy.
Re: Help Me Out by SAFO(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hold up hold up holup.

She has her own tailoring service and she's pestering you for curtains

Tell her this "b!tch make your own curtains". This should empower you enough to get your manhood back and move on.
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
SAFO: Hold up hold up holup.

She has her own tailoring service and she's pestering you for curtains

Tell her this "b!tch make your own curtains". This should empower you enough to get your manhood back and move on.

you are talking see the sms she sent me this evening " i love you too but give me money to make my hair. Why are you doing this to me or do you want me to collect money from another person" because i sent her a love sms and she replied with this . Well i will wait and she her reaction but the hair won't come from me.
Re: Help Me Out by Saraha1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
I can belt with you that ,that lady does not love you.So it hope to you if you want to continue with such a lady.
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
i dnt like it wen girls purnish guy wit punny! ₪O lady will try ∂α† wit ♍ε! i will rather buy punny from †ЂΞ girl next door right in her very eyes! Wat nonsense
Re: Help Me Out by NerdyPoet(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
@OP,
Your G.f = 'private pro.stitute' , Since Money = sex .
The only difference between her and all dem 'public pro.stitute' is just that you are the only one that has access to her coochie, and can we even be sure of that?
#noOffence bro, take heart.
Re: Help Me Out by cindyrella(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
When two fools collide! Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Husband / Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant / Desperados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.