Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Are You Still In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Still In Nigeria? (2145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Everyday,nigeria demonstrate in policy and deeds that is no place for BIAFRANS,accept only as slaves,or food for ravaging and determine predator and parasite.Consider the latest casualties of the mad belief of some BIAFRANS in one nigeria.

In a publicly declared pernicious policy;where life of young and old,men and women alike of biafran citizenry rot in standstill, devoid of hope, devoid of dreams, devoid of any future.

Or do we forget that a certain point, insult not only stick to the insulted,but, actually becomes that insulted person who has deliberately clung to the insulting medium!for this reason we speak to the spirit to all BIAFRANS;it is time to return to BIAFRA, returning to BIAFRA does not mean physical trans-location,but it means physical developing BIAFRA/LAND..

Returning to BIAFRA means supporting BIAFRA actualization in anyway possible,as only as independent state, BIAFRA can provide diplomatic protection base on international law for all BIAFRANS and their properties where ever they are outside biafran-land cool
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
I am still in Nigeria because its a beautiful country.
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by ektbear: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2012
interesting.
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by prodam(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2012
Kobo, you hav a point but u can agree with me dat viewing a problem as being an individual phenomenon would nt solve it...
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
prodam: Kobo, you hav a point but u can agree with me dat viewing a problem as being an individual phenomenon would nt solve it...

You cannot stop people from emigrating. Even if Nigerian becomes Paradise to some tomorrow, there will always be those who think there is greener pasture on the other side, and then there will be those of that group who will be willing to cross deserts to get to that other side for the green they believe it has to offer them.
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You cannot stop people from migrating. Even if Nigerian becomes Paradise to some tomorrow, there will always be those who think there is greener pasture on the other side, and then there will be those of that group who will be willing to cross deserts to get to that other side for the green they believe it has to offer them.

If Nigeria becomes a paradise (or at least reasonably developed), you will find more foreigners migrating to Nigeria, than Nigerians migrating abroad.
Even in the shitty state, see how foreigners are rushing into the country to take up one random work or the other. In the building where I work, it's become embarrassing, busloads of Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Pakistanis, even Europeans, every day. The Chinese have turned the country virtually into their second home. I mean, I drove past a couple of Chinamen buying bread and akara somewhere around Isheri shocked. I kid you not!
Re: Why Are You Still In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

If Nigeria becomes a paradise (or at least reasonably developed), you will find more foreigners migrating to Nigeria, than Nigerians migrating abroad.
Even in the shitty state, see how foreigners are rushing into the country to take up one random work or the other. In the building where I work, it's become embarrassing, busloads of Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Pakistanis, even Europeans, every day. The Chinese have turned the country virtually into their second home. I mean, I drove past a couple of Chinamen buying bread and akara somewhere around Isheri shocked. I kid you not!

That is part reason why I said you cannot stop people emigrating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why N5,000 Note Should Be Kicked Against By Nigerians / Okorocha And The 2015 Imo Guber Projections / Jonathan's National Conference Is Due To His Second Term Fear-he May Break Nigr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.