Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! (3951 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
;
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv:
it makes me worried...terribly worried
Pls don't be oo, i am not some kind of fetish or anything like that. Its just that like i said, i luv to keep it really raw atimes.
Cheers!
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
Daresh: I like a guy that will go down on me
I like him Tall
I like a guy that can laugh @ himself
I want him him wearing an earring
I like moderate body art

He's got to know how to kiss!
smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
I_like a gal with a very huge head
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Jaykizz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, abeg free me. Nothing happened for that fling. tongue
lol...jst pulin ya legs noni.
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
His money.
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
His money.
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by samfibby(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmm...guys and chicks getting Hot on nairaland. Moderator, are u reading wat i am reading. There is definitely a lot of romantic aroma in this room. Me am out
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
samfibby: Hmm...guys and chicks getting Hot on nairaland. Moderator, are u reading wat i am reading. There is definitely a lot of romantic aroma in this room. Me am out
You could touch the stench.
Re: Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! by Fulaman198(m): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2012
onila: I like when my guy smokes a blunt occasionaly kiss

speaks big grammar like sexkills

knows how 2 solve further mathematics

watches alot of TV like me

and plays basketball

How many Nigerian folks play basketball you are too Westernized for my tastes Onila.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Let Them Know. / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing? / 10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.