Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (9840 Views)

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) / 13 Types Of Pen!ses You May Come Across In Bed / Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Smartguy001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
The 10 kinds of Pe nis Women Love

Let's tell our own story the rite way

Not all pe nises are the same, and not all of them pleasure a woman the same way. There are different kinds offering different levels of pleasure.
Lovepanky reveals what women love and why.
1 The Grower. We all know this as one of the two most-prominent classifications of the pe nis. This is the more discreet type, because you never know just how long and big it can go, unless you go all the way with the guy. At first it might seem small, but rub it just a little and it grows 2 to 3 times its flaccid size. Magic!
2 The Shower. These are those dicks that seem mighty impressive and imposing even while in pants. The shower types are really showy, but when they get hard, the initial size and length isn’t any different.
3 The Banana. Well, the name is a giveaway. This kind of monkey pole is shaped and bent just like a banana. They may be dangling straight out when flaccid, but when they get hard, they bend down. This may make it appear small, but try it out for size; you might be surprised by how perfectly it rubs against your cli toris, and even your center of gravity, with every thrust.
4 The Thor. This pe nis isn’t all big and ripped like the comic book hero. We called this pe nis type Thor because it’s shaped like a hammer. The head is big and the shaft is small, like a mushroom. This di ck is perfect for touching the entirety of your vaginal walls—and, with shallow thrusts, your center of gravity.

5 The Shroom. The mushroom manhood looks much like The Thor, but with more, shall we say, exaggerated features. It is typically smaller in size, and the head is more rounded, like an umbrella or a mushroom cap. To get the most of it, you’d better opt for doggy to allow for deeper thrusting, while making the base gratifyingly rub against your clitoris.
6 The “S.” This is a seemingly slithering purple monster, because it bends to one side and the other in an “S” shape. Despite its distorted shape, don’t write off this schlong as a freak of nature, because it may just make you a freak in bed. Depending on him and how he can make the most of his package, you can achieve “O” due to the tingling effect this shape brings.
7 The Chode. Wider than it is long, it is the Danny DeVito of joysticks. But don’t be turned off by this stump just yet. Though it can be very wide and typically stands at 4 to 5 inches, it can be very pleasurable, as it will satisfactorily fill every nook and cranny of your va gina. With deep thrusts, you can achieve maximum climax with this little fellow. Just be sure to have enough lubrication.
8 The Pencil. This love rod is, indeed, as straight as a rod. It appears straight and slim like a pencil. Its head is also almost the same width as the shaft, making it look very sleek and elongated. While this can be long, “wide” ladies won’t get much of that friction they need to get off. It can also poke your cervix, making se x painful. Woman on top and spooning are good positions.
9 The Carrot. The Carrot is perhaps the most desirable pe nis for women. It is slim in the end and gradually becomes thick at the base. The head is smaller and the shaft is bigger, forming a soft triangular shape that gives gradual pleasure to any woman in any position. Penetration is easy and sleek, but as the stiffy goes in deeper, the “ooh la la” sensations increase.
10 The Angry Wrestler. This pe nis seems angry when er ect, because it has veins popping out all over it. It looks veiny, but a sexier way to put it is “angry.” So this angry old chap can turn you on as you take in the veins lining up its length. There’s something primal and raw about this member, and you may even feel a slight, yet surprisingly awesome-feeling, throbbing of the veins inside you, giving you a subtle vibrating effect.

Ladies what do u think ? hope u saw ur choice der cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
pics or i dnt believe it

1 Like

Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by playtheblues(f): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Naija kids are now good at sex and sex topics only?

Y'all better look for ways of being productive like the Chinese, Vietnam, Japanese, Turkish etc.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Diamonddris(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
O
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Hero10001: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Orisirisi. Pics jor!
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Mario1989(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmnn.
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
undecided
it has been described here wink
now tell me what I wanna know tongue
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by AngryNigerian(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
As in, what were you doing and then started compiling all these...? Nawa ooo, people are really weird oo...

Anyway, ladies over to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Synzu(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by wtfCode: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

i've got a perfect syringe...halleluya
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by mulliga44(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
Naija kids are now good at sex and sex topics only?

Y'all better look for ways of being productive like the Chinese, Vietnam, Japanese, Turkish etc.
yes we are productive like producing foodball team
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

it has been described here wink

now tell me what I wanna know tongue
add angry wrestler + the grower and you'll be close to getting what it looks like smiley wink
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
add angry wrestler + the grower and you'll be close to getting what it looks like smiley wink
shocked...

okunrin meje ata bo tongue
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

shocked...

okunrin meje ata bo tongue
seeing is believing tho

But I can guarantee you'll be impressed and wowed smiley wink
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by leke12(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
1 and 10 combination! I guess that's why my ex girl friends alwys disturb me even after they her married. Thank God am still a decent Guy
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
seeing is believing tho

But I can guarantee you'll be impressed and wowed smiley wink
I know you will be here. Baba Sikiru undecided
Hehehehe.
Impressed upon wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
seeing is believing tho

But I can guarantee HateU2 ll be impressed and wowed smiley wink
wink tongue
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
The ladies aint talking!
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

wink tongue
undecided undecided undecided no dey edit that small yansh name put cheesy
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
I know you will be here. Baba Sikiru undecided
Hehehehe.
Impressed upon wetin undecided
that kind d!ck your BF dey wish say him get tongue
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
undecided undecided undecided no dey edit that small yansh name put cheesy
small yansh shocked

gringringrin

HateU2 a picture of your yansh or I believe this grin
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

small yansh shocked

gringringrin

yansh wey no even full my hand grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by jonaifame22(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
#TeamBanana
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
yeeeehhh!!!

and your hand no too big

but I beg to disagree,HateU2 no allow this guy naw,come and show me the yansh cheesy
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

yeeeehhh!!!

and your hand no too big

but I beg to disagree,HateU2 no allow this guy naw,come and show me the yansh cheesy
ha! My hand big o. Specially made for a55 spanking smiley wink

She won't show you cuz she knows I'm right cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Picture please angry
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by drss(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
@op which type u get
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

small yansh shocked

gringringrin

Ask him if he don see d yansh b4 grin
Don't mind him ooo, it's called portable
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
dat mosquito hand of urs abi undecided
No be my yansh. Ur hand go break self
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by misspicy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Ask him if he don see d yansh b4 grin
Don't mind him ooo, it's called portable
I like portable things,they are easy to carry,am sure jacksparr0w1207 likes them too,he just dey pretend cool
tongue
Re: Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
dat mosquito hand of urs abi undecided
No be my yansh. Ur hand go break self
I know you've got iron yansh so I won't even dare spank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Adult Room +18 (vaseline Crew, Mouth Action, Anal Sex, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.