Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32567 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by 1ndidi2(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Dollars, Pounds I believe will be part of our dates payslip

I'm kinda kinky,do u got a horse whip
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nothing do me shar, gbabe iyalaya
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Na so we go sabi those wey stand gidigba
Wey dem pikin dem don ya

Remind me of a lady that sang a song with her bakasi called 'Cha Cha Cha'
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
For this thread me I nor fit fret
If you aint got game abeg nor enta the contest
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nagoma(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Nothing do you, just feel among
As long as you're young and strong as king kong.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you run outta line you go be like muppet
Cos this shìt na survival of the fittest
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wey all of una, una don quench
Awon ole dem dey warm bench
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
If you run outta line you go be like muppet
Cos this shìt na survival of the fittest

Because I am using a mouse can I be right to say I am the clickest
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ok y'all can rhyme in French
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Una still neva sabi wetin una go talk
Abi why this thread come dry like toto wey dem nor dey fùck? undecided
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
1ndidi2:

I'm kinda kinky,do u got a horse whip

You are in for a ride dearie for I am will gradually get you to your bleepest
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

This guy raw, I am even saying yuck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

See ur mouth like person wey like to suck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
***abi make I swear for dem ni?***
Ok all of una no go jam luck grin
Ehn ehn dat should unlock the padlock
And help us sort out this gridlock
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

See ur mouth like person wey like to suck
Yes especially wen the recieving bìtch don do tummy tuck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

This guy raw, I am even saying yuck
Yes I'm so raw and I go even prefer you say còck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Some people like chop c o c k, but me I prefer to chop duck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
My còck dey hard pass igneous rock
When I fùck bìtches they forget about the bucks
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
My còck dey hard pass igneous rock
When I fùck bìtches they forget about the bucks

I see you like to chop pork
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: Some people like chop c o c k, but me I prefer to chop duck
Oga forget, ain't no shìt like còck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
chei, na Gawd say make I check my clock.
I wan sign out jor, I gats go work
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
chei, na Gawd say make I check my clock.
I wan sign out jor, I gats go work
Make you stay back them say today nah holiday for new york
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just back from a barber shop,and now I am looking like a million buck
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Now there is no more work, about time I take 1ndidi2 for a walk because my palm is itching to spend some bucks
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by vykte(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^^^Keep it short! Just like my dreadlocks
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by vykte(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^^^Keep it short! Just like my dread locks
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Let's junk this thread so many people staring and its becoming freaking weird
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
So many red-head, blonde and dread, am I the only egg-head
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Let me sit back and watch like a guest, some people are become over-read
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
hmmm... too bad I am the 'last person' on this thread.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Latter in-bred let me go to another thread, for now in here I have enough said
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by vykte(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ur lines so lame! Guess u just ate corn and bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.