Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32533 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

Man-made no dey last long like God-made.
yea man made are always strayed
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
1ndidi2:

Ooh I likey! U make me feel so fine

Babe,let's dine and wine.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: nobody is hating on the short like maltina bottle dude, this is only a game abi e dey give you pasture graze?

No sweat bro, your rhyme has got grade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

Babe,let's dine and wine.

Leave the babe alone, guy make you fade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
1ndidi2:

Ooh I likey! U make me feel so fine

So on point, the rhyme on thread now is dedicated to all about you babe
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Lol,fake guy with fake shade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

Lol,fake guy with fake shade

You better take a good look because this shade is italian made
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

No sweat bro, your rhyme has got grade
yea my rhymes got grade am so paid, my lady wants to get laid sometimes i feel like speaking bade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Johnchike(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

that it is italian made doesn't mean it can't FADE.
I'm sure it's so soft that it can tear without a BLADE.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: yea my rhymes got grade am so paid, my lady wants to get laid sometimes i feel like speaking bade

Now this nigga got me calling swagger , suwade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

The same shade on my house maid
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Now this nigga got me calling swagger , suwade
And he got me calling oganza., guinea brocade.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
If Nairaland was a chef I want to know for dinner today what will you cook ?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just like the sun, this huger dey chuk
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: If Nairaland was a chef I want to know for dinner today what will you cook ?
Nairaland will cook for u, eba and BANga soup.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by jammer777: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

The same shade on my house maid

Caught my maid spanking my gardner, called my babe to spy on them too and learn from her else i'll switch...
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
My brain will need some food to continue with this book
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: My brain will need some food to continue with this book
So Mr hungry what are u going to cook?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
jammer777:

Caught my maid spanking my gardner, called my babe to spy on them too and learn from her else i'll switch...

Then send your housemaid and gardner to school
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: My brain will need some food to continue with this book

This guy na crook.cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
12 inches!:

So Mr hungry what are u going to cook?

Will it be right is I say fried rice with redbull
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

This guy na crook.cheesy

Tell that to otedolar and faruk
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by blaise26abj(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Then send your housemaid and gardner to school
Look, they will do well if thrown in the pool too
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Will it be right is I say fried rice with redbull

Anyways food is food even if we cook a bull
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
blaise26.abj:

Another heartless Aluu treatment for two
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Why don't you leave them to be doing buu boo !
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by jammer777: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
blaise26.abj:

Ma babe just pulled me in da pool to show me the 7th heaven, a soft threat is doin da magic...
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
jammer777:

Ma babe just pulled me in da pool to show me the 7th heaven, a soft threat is doin da magic...
I go expose your àss and tell everyone you ain't got no chick
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
jammer777:

When you get married you will realize that this treat is overated like harpic
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

I go expose your àss and tell everyone you ain't got no chick

For real you mean the guy does not tac-tick
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

When you get married you will realize that this treat is overated like harpic
Tell that to folks across the Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.