Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (9799 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Na only bad bad stuff you dey understand

meanwhile, Yo she ne za ki zu geri nna?

Actually was thinking about that, wanted to ask you couple of weeks ago, where i can visit there and have fun smiley and nice hotels to lodge in, i just decieded to use google. smiley smiley
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
And Madam CC has spoken.....love that.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

Actually was thinking about that, wanted to ask you couple of weeks ago, where i can visit there and have fun smiley and nice hotels to lodge in, i just decieded to use google. smiley smiley

Hotel ke? I no gree ooo.

When I get apartment. Oya come crash with me, I just buy new bed after armyofone destroyed the other one with her huge Ikebe.

let me knw your schedule
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Hotel ke? I no gree ooo.

When I get apartment. Oya come crash with me, I just buy new bed after armyofone destroyed the other one with her huge Ikebe.

let me knw your schedule

only if you will vacate your apratment for me and my hubby, i don't go any where without him. what plans do you have in stock for us.wink
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

only if you will vacate your apratment for me and my hubby, i don't go any where without him. what plans do you have in stock for us.wink

He would stay in the guest room while you stay in the master bedroom with the owner of the house.

I can even give him my car keys to go "Yawo Gantali" or to go and get "Arodan" from Downtown Dallas

Temperatures currently are over 100 daily so Fall might be better
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin....Agbaya!!! thatb is my olowo-ori you are talking about....i won't come kena!!! zai n nima another state to visit. I love the heat...would be swimming or soak myself in a jacuzzi....
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp: grin grin grin grin....Agbaya!!! thatb is my olowo-ori you are talking about....i won't come kena!!! zai n nima another state to visit. I love the heat...would be swimming or soak myself in a jacuzzi....

Dont joke with texas heat. I even think its worse than Nigeria heat sef
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Dont joke with texas heat. I even think its worse than Nigeria heat sef

ohh!!!!, then i guess, will wait till fall then...
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ Dayo and Ronke, wetin now?

Abeg make una speak the lingua franca here and interpret all those una parables, starting with this:

Ina so chin gindin ki undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hmmmm.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: @ Dayo and Ronke, wetin now?

Abeg make una speak the lingua franca here and interpret all those una parables, starting with this:

my dear you really don't want to know....too raw. Or better still, use your imagination, what you think only Dayokanu can say.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: @ Dayo and Ronke, wetin now?

Ronke and armyofone

Over to you!!

As for me No be my mouth dem go hear say OBJ dey collabo him daughter in law
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
!

I give up! angry
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp: my dear you really don't want to know....too raw. Or better still, use your imagination, what you think only Dayokanu can say.

Wetin raw h-inside? Mu-HE-HE

If Chin Gindi is raw what of Chi duri or Chi Tsuliya nko?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin raw h-inside? Mu-HE-HE

If Chin Gindi is raw what of Chi duri or Chi Tsuliya nko?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!DAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU DO THE LATTER FREELY?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!DAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU DO THE LATTER FREELY?

Ki zo ki kalo a cikin daiki na. cheesy cheesy

Ki zo ki rungomeniii
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Ki zo ki kalo a cikin daiki na. cheesy cheesy

Ki zo ki rungomeniii

TAAA.!! WAHLAi zen baka nice mari!! abunde ka sani kena....dan iska!!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
It appears lots of women find raw talk stimulating.

Certainly more stimulating than talk about breas/tfeeding babies!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by taryour(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

laff wan kill me die, i laff soo tey i fell off from toilet seat.........
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Richvkunt: It appears lots of women find raw talk stimulating.

hmmm!!!!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

TAAA.!! WAHLAi zen baka nice mari!! abunde ka sani kena....dan iska!!

Ina so chinbaki nki
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
taryour:

laff wan kill me die, i laff soo tey i fell off from toilet seat.........

Lol!! So you dey do no. 2 for toilet and yet browsing nairaland at the same time. Abeg make you concentrate wella make the thing come outside o! grin grin grin

Richvkunt: It appears lots of women find raw talk stimulating.

You wan try?? tongue

Dayo 'n Ronke angry angry I hate you both for wetting ma appetite and leaving me in suspense! Oh so, so, cruel.

Make I go do Hausa --> English translation on google. The fun here is too much to miss... tongue
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by taryour(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol!! So you dey do no. 2 for toilet and yet browsing nairaland at the same time. Abeg make you concentrate wella make the thing come outside o! grin grin grin

You wan try?? tongue

Dayo 'n Ronke angry angry I hate you both for wetting ma appetite and leaving me in suspense! Oh so, so, cruel.

Make I go do Hausa --> English translation on google. The fun here is too much to miss... tongue

no b small thing ooo. D thin wey ronkus n dayo dey yarn no nice at all at all ooo..... Kai!!!! I don laff tire....
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Ivynwa(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Poster

Better delete this story of yours as your husband can easily come across it and stuffs like this can kill a marriage. There are stuffs you just don't play crazy unpredictablility/spontaneity Diva AJ Lee game" with. I wish you a happy married life, concentrate on your marriage. Find a way to still get in all those your ex's kissing and lovemaking (that rock your world) in your marriage, that way you have the best of both worlds-----married to everywoman's dream (according to you) and getting your freaky on the way you want it too. Are you not the one that made your choice? Now your body don dey do you yori yori for your ex and you are here tripping, make your husband catch you and this your thread and he go tell you say na Naija man im be grin grin

You are here purring to the world "A-w-w-w, Oh my gosh---Nobody knows to work my body the way my ex does-----I want him so badly blah blah blah" and the ego of most men just can't handle that. He better not find you out.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Mumsluv: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2012
After your 10mins of lustful pleasure WHAT NEXT? Are you so myopic that you want to ruin your FUTURE because of your PAST? Is it all about kisses & s/e/x? You could have as well gone to stand at a redlight district so that you can get more than enough of that instead of tying a poor man down in the name of marriage.
Your ex is wise not to give you his pin so as to avoid contact with A MARRIED WOMAN but you are here degrading & belittling yourself by lusting after him. SHAME!!!.
Wake up girl and s*c*r*e*w your head back on your neck cos its very obvious that theres a loose nut somewhere. YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK!.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by armyofone(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2012
ronke, you dey mind that dallas area boy. i have told him countless time i deal with khaki boys grin and real Mallams mai kudi.
dallas ko ghetto ni. who dashed him apartment for dallas tongue

real Dan Iska!!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by basher(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2012
rol/ed:
Gd day everyone.my story is someone long buh ve 2 make it a short one.am married 2 one of d best guy on earth buh still not satisfied.wen I was in my 100 level in sch I was dating my Exboyfriend who later travelled 2uk for greener pastures(cos he thot life was much easier deir)we continued dating till my 400 level wen tins changed.our relationship was not too smooth anyway,ups and down and d istance also.buh he tried his best 2 make sure I was comfortable in sch,money wise.he was not d one seeing me thru sch buh he was doing sometins.I finally got tired cos I was not seeing him and one evening I met my hubby.Not long he proposed 2me,I accepted.I didn't tell my ex because we were still datn den.and one saturday we had a quarell over d fone and he said he was tired of d relationship,so I used dat as an excuse 2 break up wit him.few weeks 2 my wedding,I got a call from him dat he was in lag and that he was deported.I neva agreed 2 see him and didn't even tell him of my wedding.buh he later found out.all of a sudden now I miss him so much and am tinking of having sex wit him,buh he doesn't really want 2 even give me his pin because he said I broke his heart afta all he did 4me.so my prob now is I still ve feelings for him and I dnt mind sleeping wit him wen he finally agrees for us 2meet.I miss d way he kisses me and makes love 2me.I feel for my husband,cos he is so nice 2me.he is any woman's dream.pls wat do I do 2 take my mind off my ex.pls dis not a nollywood tin,am so real.I can even drop my pin,2 show am so real

What's the point typing "BUH" instead of "BUT"?? They are both 3 characters long so you can't say you are using "BUH" to save time or space!!

Please stop that already. Is very baaad inglish & I ave tire of pipul doin dis angry
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2012
I honestly cannot be bothered typing a long epistle on this thread

@op
Go to hell undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Basildon1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
why waste advice on this babe, she knows she's wrong for even thinking it. what other advice can be given - superglue your pumpum!!

The efficiency of Okafor's law is usually reduced by marriage but I am afraid not in this case
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You wan try?? tongue

Sorry Efe for missing out on the thrill, Lets start with yours

Oya

Kabude Cinya ina so n kalo fargin ki
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by tasandra: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op wetin be Agbero own wit ova load na u get ur kinto,use am or miss use am any hw u like.. undecided
Ko nomi ni toro,kode nomi ni kobo angryNEXT jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Tired Of My Marriage / Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.