Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented (1550 Views)

Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by manny4life(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jeboy: @Kobojunkie

Let me break it down to you using elementary maths:

If it takes 41hours for a man to do a job in 12months, how long will it take d same man to do it in 4 months assuming he works at d same rate of efficiency and time?

Secondly,madam minister is poised to breaking d jinx of taking d budget to every April of new year.I bet you she is aiming at December dis year for dis years budget by next year Sept will be achieavable.I give credits to Fashola,Okorocha,Mimiko,Amaechi,Akpabio,Oshiomole etc cos they ve performed well, it doesn't have to be about PDP,CAN or CPC.Try and be a progressive thinking Nigerian for once.

LOL, not everyone's brain is capable of doing performing simple math... Preach on brother, I'm enjoying the lecture grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
There is no way even a dummy can turn this admission of 14% implementation of the total budget for 2012 to say was it does not say unless that people is so biased and unwilling to see reason. 14% work in 4 months is terrible.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Jeboy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Kobojunkie

25% (which represent 100% implementation) is the highhest possible achievement in 4 months and if she achieves 14% (42% annual implementation) out of it..do you call that terrible?

Which school did you attend?

I can see your frustrations. First you didnt want to admit the simple maths, now you recognised the 14% is for four months after several lecture.

Blind criticism wont win you award Kobojunkie....

You have only succeeded in disgracing yourself on this thread.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie: [size=13pt]There is no way I refuse to accept that there are dummies out there who believe they can turn this admission of 14% implementation of the total budget for 2012 to say was it does not say unless that people is so biased and unwilling to see reason. 14% work in 4 months is terrible. [/size]
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by jmaine: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jeboy:
@Kobojunkie

25% (which represent 100% implementation) is the highhest possible achievement in 4 months and if she achieves 14% (42% annual implementation) out of it..do you call that terrible?

Which school did you attend?

I can see your frustrations. First you didnt want to admit the simple maths, now you recognised the 14% is for four months after several lecture.

Blind criticism wont win you award Kobojunkie....

You have only succeeded in disgracing yourself on this thread.

I can see your equally dishing out free quality adult education . .keep it up bruv cheesy

Funny how simple arithmetic elude supposed grown up adult's
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2012
aasog1: “if you measure what’s been implemented over the entire budget you get 13.7%. But because we’re talking about 4months, the implementation is 41%”

From April down to July... 4 months = 13% / while, August to December = 28%? I guess this what aunty as trying to sell.

And not a single idi0t in the house of thieves questioned these? SMH
41% in 9 months isnt that bad though. Not even the US gets close to 95%. Though im seeing the reason why the World Bank will never give her the position daily. If she runs again, im certain she will get flogged once more.

hmm . . . . I believe that since her sprints are each 4 months in length, the 41% really represents 13.7 * 3 ~ 41% for the year, which in my opinion is terrible given that, I repeat this often, about 70% of the projects listed in the 2012 budget are marked as ONGOING projects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Treasury Loot: Acn Tinubu Storms America With 57 Lagos Lg Chairmen” / [photonews] National Awards: Mike Adenuga Receives GCON / Anambra Born Chuka Umunna May Become The Next British Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.