Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

It Was A Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Mistake (553 Views)

Guys Will you Accept This As A Mistake From Your Girl(snapshot) / Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was A Mistake by marvelck: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2012
Imagine your girlfriend sleeping over at a guy's place and telling you nothing happened. or when a girl goes to a guy's place on campus for group studying or to charge her phone. only to end up spending the night there. And she wants her boyfriend to believe nothing happened. or that whatever happened was a mistake. Hmmmm, a mistake indeed! what does a girl expect if she goes to spend the night at a guy's place? That every guy is a monk or a priest. and as a result, she's safe with him and nothing fit happen. in this time and age, when the hormones of most guys keep increasing by the day.

My guy, be wary of girls that lie alot to cover one lie or the other. Except you're blinded by love (or by lust). Especially when a girl goes to see a man in an hotel or spend the night at his place, only for her to come back and start telling her friends or boyfriend nothing happened. ok o, she's now part of super story/nollywood where a man usually have pity on a girl once she start crying, and may decide not to sleep with her again. and still give her some money and also be willing to assist her. shey? like I said, such incident are mostly common in nollywood movies and not in real life, especially in Naija...Once she start saying/using any of the above words, just know that e don happen (you can interpret it anyhow you want)...Dont look for trust in any girl, just ask her to show you some respect. shey you get?

And mind you, this thing is vice versa. cos it's also common with some guys too. Especially if a girl is dating a guy whose fidelity she can't vouch for. The type that's always seen/caught with this or that girl, or heard to be involved with other ladies. And he's always using the above phrases alot. My dear, just dont expect too much from such a guy. Cos he's a master of the game and would keep playing on your intelligence and love, for as long as he wants. so, you either quit or just dont expect too much from him...Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Save The Relationship! / Y Do Girls Fancy Dudes Who Speak Foreign Languages? / Age Differences In Relatiotionships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.