Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? (3166 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / This Woman Allowed Her Best Friend Have Sex With Her Boyfriend - WATCH VIDEO / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by olayinkamuiz12(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015
I will try and make this as short as possible.

Few months ago, out drinking with one of my best friend he begins telling me how sé xy he finds my wife, and tells me he would love to have s éx with her. He probably expected to get punched in the shoulder, but I told him this has always been a fantasy of mine, allowing my wife to sleép with another man.

Although I have never told my wife, or anyone for that matter. My friend and I did not speak about it until a week ago, and I invited him over for dinner last night. I never thought anything would happen other than some minor flirting, due to her pérsonality.

She is the typical business women, very serious, no nonsense and professional. My wife was dressed very nicely, wearing a short black dr éss and black stilétto heels. I kept the drinks flowing, and the 2 of them started flirting heavily. He had his hands all over her and she was very responsive.

I began making comments like you two need to get a room. Finally I said jokingly… you 2 should just get this over with and go in the room and have s éx. I went in the kitchen to get another drink and I heard a door shut. They had gone in the room together, and I just waited in the living room.

A few minutes later I knew my fantasy was coming true, as I heard her beginning to moán. I waited a while and listened to her getting louder and louder and finally peeked in. He had her pinned up against the wall náked wearing only her stiletto heels, pounding her absolutely senseless! I went back into the living room and listened to her.

I have never heard her moan.... Continue Reading below

http://www.9japariolodo.com/true-confession-i-allowed-my-best-friend-have-s-ex-with-my-wife-have-i-made-a-mistake/
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by Erukumakanaki: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
in summary:- you're a Wasted Mumu angry
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Story story?? Story!!

…and that is how tortoise fell from the sky and cracked his back!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by oppybouy(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Mumu. Copying and pasting from Indecency sites

1 Like

Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by slytubadth(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
you and the post, i nor knw which one mumu pass. angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by benedictjohn(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
ODE NLA YOU HAVE MADE A BIG SACRIFICE TO UR gods...
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by osaslord500(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
smiley it is too early to lie
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by shawnfamous(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
No
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by Badgers14: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
@Op, are you from Benue State. (TIV)
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
op go and die
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by paix(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badgers14:
@Op, are you from Benue State. (TIV)
Are they still practicing that?
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by alexlee50: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Attention seker you didnt make a mistake.Please let them have a repeat
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by IamLEGEND1: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by GuiltySpark343(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
shut the fuc.k up
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Heaven love cheerful givers.. keep it up
Re: Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Three of you have malaria.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / What's The Easiest Thing That Gets You Excited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.