Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Am In Love With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend (1032 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Friend by cita(f): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2007
Am in love with my friend,am in love with a guy who is
suppose to be my friend,we have started kissing hugging
and going out on dates,and i find out he likes me too
from his actions but has not said a word about how he
really feels about me neither has he said he wants to have
a relationship with me,pls what should i do? pls reply.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2007
1. sharpen your knife
2. gather enought guts to ask him how he feels about you
3.depending on his answer is, get ready to use the knife. . . .

but seriously, just ask him. . .if he doesn't feel the same, just move on before yo u really get hurt wink
Re: Am In Love With My Friend by ikamefa(f): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2007
aint nothing wrong with loving and dating your friend in my opinion that is the best thing

but you both ,need to sit down and discuss this love " thingy" wink

are you guys on the same page here or he is just going along for the ride grin till he gets tired?

toyinrayo:

but seriously, just ask him. . .if he doesn't feel the same,

erhmmmm! i hope the situation btwn you guys don't become awkward later!,if he doesn't feel the same way!
except you both have the maturity to carry on with the friendship cheesy
Re: Am In Love With My Friend by debosky(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2007
confirm whether he is interested ASAP!

no more 'goodies' (kissing and hugging) till you sort out the issue. . .if not, he may be confused by them and not know if he really likes you

men like freebies if they can get them, so make sure you cut that out and let him think with his 'upper' brain wink tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Babes! / Can You Ever Get Over Your First Love? / Plz Don't Judge Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.