Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (60201 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by tolaxin(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2015
One of the hardest things for a many men to express is their feeling for a woman, especially a beautiful woman. This is because the average man fears rejection from a woman more than he would fear a suicide bomber — that’s an exaggeration though.

So you could be all friendly with this handsome dude and think he’s not in love with you when he actually is, only held back by the fear that you may say no to his love advances. To make matters worse, some ladies make themselves hard to get with comments that scare him even further when what he needs is just an encouraging look, word or gesture and he will spit out the ‘I LOVE YOU’ line faster than flash. So if you have a male friend, here are the signs to look for to know if he’s madly in love with you:

1. He touches you by mistake every time.
One touch is a mistake but many touches mean the dude is magnetically connected to you and wants to hold you. Those small touches on your arm, back shoulder… mean a lot.

2. He introduces you to his friends.
When man likes a woman, he wants to show her off to his friends. If this is happening, then you should know he’s more than just a friend.

3. He lets you meet his family.
Getting to meet his family is definitely a sign of deep commitment. Even the most randy of guys will not show you off to his family for the fun of it.

4. He acts jealous.
Why would a guy be jealous when he’s not interested? Trust me, when a guy goes cranky when he sees you with another dude, then he’s felling competitive.

5. He includes you in his plans or hints it.
A guy that tells you of his future plans and somehow ropes you inside it. Or
asks you about your plans in line with his, then he’s envisaging a future with you both inside. He might make it like a joke, but its love.

6. He likes to just talk with you.
When a guy can sit with you for hours just talking with you, then he’s hooked. A guy with passing interest has no time to talk for that long. So if he talks, he rocks too.

7. He wants to be with you always.
Truth be told, guys don’t just spend time with every random girl, repeatedly.

If a guy makes excuses to be with you, then he wants to be with you. Those casual meetings, when it’s frequent mean something more.

8. He stares at you.
If a guy stares at you for too long, whether or not you’ve just met, then he’s interested. If this
continues over a long period, then you should know he’s in love with you. Guys don’t stare unless they’re interested.

9. He asks personal questions.
A guy who wants just sex from you or just wants to talk for a while will not bother about intimate questions.

But if you are in a casual/platonic relationship with a guy who asks very personal questions, then you should know the guy is in love or on the way. When a man desires a woman deeply he wants to know her deepest secrets, her inspirations and aspirations.

10. He is protective and defensive of you.< b>
A guy protects what and who he loves. If you find him going out of his way to defend and protect you in different situations, then he sees you as his responsibility. He’s in love.

11. He seeks and respects your opinion.

If your opinion counts in his personal affairs then he’s in love. A man that asks what you think about important decisions and takes your advice wants more of you. If he also compromises for you, then he’s roped. Remember, guys find it very difficult expressing their feelings and you might need to give them a nudge to boost that ego.

Do it when you see the above signs and you both will be happier for it.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by eistien(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Guys are afraid of this reply
''We can only be friends''
''I love you as a brother(I tell u say I nr get sister?)''

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Niiicccceeee! Great write up op! cheesy
you highlighted all the points and didnt miss out on any! I love that.
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2015
if this is what normal guys do then I have evolved. I do most of this with all of them...especially d ones I'm already romantically involved with n yet I feel nothing for them...any good playa can do this with more than one girl at once. the only real way to know is if he's spending...I'd like to call it investing...in u. of all the girls I have anything to do with its d ones I care to spend on that really matter to me d most...

3 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
I dnt blv all dese signs u jux mentioned, they r fake.
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Well, i guess he is nt inlove with me.
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
d person might still just be a friend
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by GraceEzeh(f): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lyk seriously
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 19, 2015
I disagree. Not ANY player can do all of these. These are concrete points.

Female intuition should tell you when a guy's into you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by zeezahbee(f): 3:21am On Jan 19, 2015
True talk, I just use this list to evaluate my boo and that's just him grin
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by maaft(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2015
missbronze:
Well, i guess he is nt inlove with me.
sorry
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I disagree. Not ANY player can do all of these. These are concrete points.

Female intuition should tell you when a guy's into you.

sorry to burst your bubble dear..a true player can even do better than the listed.True your intuition might point out he is playing u but the ability to perceive it might just be so clouded by the game he is putting on u thereby making u doubt ur own judgement and keep believing him even when ur heart says there is something wrong somewhere... that's why its called playing...don't do that tho smiley

3 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 19, 2015
runnazz:

sorry to burst your bubble dear..a true player can even do better than the listed.True your intuition might point out he is playing u but the ability to perceive it might just be so clouded by the game he is putting on u thereby making u doubt ur own judgement and keep believing him even when ur heart says there is something wrong somewhere... that's why its called playing...don't do that tho smiley

My intuition NEVER fails. undecided
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

My intuition NEVER fails. undecided

all the best dear
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by RealRichard(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
When you're involved with a man there's one question that often pops into your mind and that's what is he really feeling for you. Not all men are the great communicators we wish they were and it can be difficult to know if his feelings reflect our feelings. When you are wondering about what's going on in his heart and mind consider the 10 signs that he's in love with you. Recognizing these can help you determine what he's really feeling, even if he's not expressing it clearly.

The most obvious of the 10 signs that he's in love with you is his desire to spend time with you. When a man is head over heels he'll find reasons to see the woman he adores. Even if it's for a mere five minutes at the end of the day, he'll make the time.
On a similar note if he often texts, calls or emails you, he's got you on his mind. This is another sign that his feelings are pretty intense.
Men are known to be very visual which is why they can't seem to resist looking when a pretty girl walks by. One of the 10 signs he's in love with you will be that his interest in others won't be as piqued. If you two are out together he'll generally focus mostly on you if he's in love with you.
He'll also be willing to agree to an exclusive arrangement if he's falling for you. Don't be at all surprised if he's the one to suggest it. If he wants you all to himself, that's another very positive sign.
If he constantly wants to hold your hand, kiss you and touch you take that as a sign that he's falling deeper for you. Although many men aren't comfortable displaying their affection in public, you may notice him reaching for your hand more often.
He'll also want to pamper you. He may ask if you've eaten dinner yet or if you need anything when he calls. This shows he has genuine concern for your well being which always makes a woman feel incredibly special. It's also another of the clear signs that he's wild about you.
Inviting you to meet the people closest to him is one of the 10 signs he's in love with you. If he wants you to meet his best friend, or his family take that as a step in the right direction. Men typically don't just bring any girl home with them to meet mom and dad. You should feel honored and touched.
Some men are glued to their television sets at the same time each week to watch their favorite sports team in action. If he wants to do something with you instead of hanging out on the couch, this is great news. He's putting your interests and needs ahead of his, which shows he cares deeply for you.
He'll also be interested in your opinion if he's in love. He'll want you to choose activities for the two of you. This shows that he wants you to be happy, another sign that he's developing strong feelings for you. It also shows that he values your opinion.
The last of the signs that a man is in love with you involves him talking about the future. If he suddenly starts talking about where he sees himself in a few years and if he suggests how great it would be to have children with you, he's fallen in love with you. Listen carefully to everything he says, often his words will reveal exactly what he's feeling, even if he doesn't say those three little words directly

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Rajjah(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Good
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Rheetari(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
in a case where he does all these and yet you just don't love him, do you still go ahead?
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by pettyberry(f): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2016
hello guys pls I need ur advice, I had a crush on a guy wen I ws 13 yrs back then I look at to be likeness bcoz I didn't understand wat luv is and wat it takes to fall in luv as I grow older it bcome more intimidating dat even he's nt around I feel vry sad n wen he's I feel shy and scared to talk to him.we lost contact for five years, hoping dat will help me to forget abt him and move on bt d feeling I have for him couldn't jst go away I search for him nt because I wnted to him dat am in luv wit bt jst to see his face is enough for me bcoz I didn't have the courage to tell him dat and I was also scared of being rejected,this continue to happen that even wen I ws in a relationship I couldn't bring myself to love the person the same way I love my crush even when I tried I wasn't working and at end I will have to breakup wit the person in other nt to hurt him bcoz I knw within me that I culd nt love him as much as because loves me.I join facebook wen I ws 18yrs and I search for him there and add him up on fb we became frnds tho he's nt always constant on fb.as time goes on, I will chat wit him he will nt reply this continue to happen for many months and I decided to let him be so that it wount look asif am stalking him.and again for two years we stop communicating and that did nt stop me from loving him nor did my feelings for him change.I tried to to see if I can fall in love wit anoda guy.as God may have his way I meet a guy on a social network and I decide to give it a try and see if I will because able to forget abt my crush after she months,he invited to house and because gave me the address to his house I was shocked n didn't want to go because it was the area my crush was staying back then after he insisted so much I decided to go and visit him bt his own house was at the main estate and I was at relax bcoz my crush was nt staying at the main estate.after much discussion I ws force to asked him abt my crush I told him his name and he ask me hw I got to knw him I told him he ws childhood frnd.I was more suprise at his respond.he told me that the apartment he's staying that my crush parents owns it I culd nt belive it and instanly the feeling av started devloping fot the guy vanish.am 23 years nw I dnt av a solid relationship bcoz of the love I have for my crush.i ask him for his digit on fb and he gave it to me we started chating on whatsapp and he ask to see me I was suprised tho,on getting to his house he welcum me well we talk and catch up old times bfore I knw it he started making advances towards me we kiss and I culdn't resist it and then I move to tell him how I fell about him at dat moment the courage I did nt have for good 11 years to tell him that I have a crush on him it got it instantly and he was suprised.and then I told him dat I kw he dosen't have dsame feelings for me I ws shocked wen he told me that feelings can be developed.I was vry happy at that moment but also scared bocoz I wasn't sure of he was honest or not.then in the morning when I chat him up he told me was going for a party I tried giving him som advice telling him to be careful he laugh and said I sound like his mom or grlfrnd I told him I knw am nt his grlfrnd and that I waited for 11 years and I can still wait he's able to see me as his grlfrnd then he told me that he is nt relationship minded dat he his hustle minded he told me love is a big thing for him nw.
pls that is why taking time to write this so that u guys cn undetstand n knw how to help me.a problem shared is a problem sloved so they say pls I need ur advice does it means I dnt have a chance with him or shuld I wait for it to grow in his hrt or move one pls ur advice means a lot to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by 211Observer(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
This is another reason why some girls will enter menopus bfor they grow wise and later bcome relationship cancellor.
why forcing ursef on him?
well my advice is "Ni amojukuro" (know how to let go...) Many men out there Ma'am

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by cruzita(f): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
undecided so that boy love me but him no got talk am.everyday na so him hand dey slip dey touch me ,him go say na mistake. issorite I don catch am
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by cruzita(f): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
undecided so that boy love me but him no go talk am.everyday na so him hand dey slip dey touch me ,him go say na mistake. issorite I don catch am
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by tolaxin(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so that boy love me but him no go talk am.everyday na so him hand dey slip dey touch me ,him go say na mistake. issorite I don catch am

Do You love him too?
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by pettyberry(f): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
pettyberry:
hello guys pls I need ur advice, I had a crush on a guy wen I ws 13 yrs back then I look at to be likeness bcoz I didn't understand wat luv is and wat it takes to fall in luv as I grow older it bcome more intimidating dat even he's nt around I feel vry sad n wen he's I feel shy and scared to talk to him.we lost contact for five years, hoping dat will help me to forget abt him and move on bt d feeling I have for him couldn't jst go away I search for him nt because I wnted to him dat am in luv wit bt jst to see his face is enough for me bcoz I didn't have the courage to tell him dat and I was also scared of being rejected,this continue to happen that even wen I ws in a relationship I couldn't bring myself to love the person the same way I love my crush even when I tried I wasn't working and at end I will have to breakup wit the person in other nt to hurt him bcoz I knw within me that I culd nt love him as much as because loves me.I join facebook wen I ws 18yrs and I search for him there and add him up on fb we became frnds tho he's nt always constant on fb.as time goes on, I will chat wit him he will nt reply this continue to happen for many months and I decided to let him be so that it wount look asif am stalking him.and again for two years we stop communicating and that did nt stop me from loving him nor did my feelings for him change.I tried to to see if I can fall in love wit anoda guy.as God may have his way I meet a guy on a social network and I decide to give it a try and see if I will because able to forget abt my crush after she months,he invited to house and because gave me the address to his house I was shocked n didn't want to go because it was the area my crush was staying back then after he insisted so much I decided to go and visit him bt his own house was at the main estate and I was at relax bcoz my crush was nt staying at the main estate.after much discussion I ws force to asked him abt my crush I told him his name and he ask me hw I got to knw him I told him he ws childhood frnd.I was more suprise at his respond.he told me that the apartment he's staying that my crush parents owns it I culd nt belive it and instanly the feeling av started devloping fot the guy vanish.am 23 years nw I dnt av a solid relationship bcoz of the love I have for my crush.i ask him for his digit on fb and he gave it to me we started chating on whatsapp and he ask to see me I was suprised tho,on getting to his house he welcum me well we talk and catch up old times bfore I knw it he started making advances towards me we kiss and I culdn't resist it and then I move to tell him how I fell about him at dat moment the courage I did nt have for good 11 years to tell him that I have a crush on him it got it instantly and he was suprised.and then I told him dat I kw he dosen't have dsame feelings for me I ws shocked wen he told me that feelings can be developed.I was vry happy at that moment but also scared bocoz I wasn't sure of he was honest or not.then in the morning when I chat him up he told me was going for a party I tried giving him som advice telling him to be careful he laugh and said I sound like his mom or grlfrnd I told him I knw am nt his grlfrnd and that I waited for 11 years and I can still wait he's able to see me as his grlfrnd then he told me that he is nt relationship minded dat he his hustle minded he told me love is a big thing for him nw.
pls that is why taking time to write this so that u guys cn undetstand n knw how to help me.a problem shared is a problem sloved so they say pls I need ur advice does it means I dnt have a chance with him or shuld I wait for it to grow in his hrt or move one pls ur advice means a lot to me.
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by tolaxin(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2016
pettyberry:

Maybe we can talk privately

No strings attached

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
pettyberry:
Good grief! Please my dear, you have to work on your grammar. I'm not trying to be mean. I can see you're new here, just giving you some friendly advise. Its easier to comprehend a post when its error-free and well written, so take the pains to go through your comment before posting next time.
Anyway, I suggest you move on. Seems you're obsessed with the guy. Its unhealthy cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by pettyberry(f): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
thanks
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by lanicky(f): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm..dajudaju Ken is madly in love with me oo! Aah egbami! Richard and Dayor too, ahh..lobatan. embarassed

#Laveda#
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by unilagfreshest(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Pettyberry, since u av told him ur feeling of about 11 years.. walk away now, nd let him do the chasing, forget about him @ least for now,. Be smart, make friends with lots of guys, love yourself, if he comes back, good for him, if he doesn't, a better guy is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Laveda(f): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2016
lanicky:
Hmmm..dajudaju Ken is madly in love with me oo! Aah egbami! Richard and Dayor too, ahh..lobatan. embarassed

#Lave da#
Only you? grin
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by lanicky(f): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Laveda:
Only you? grin

Many fish dey for stew, Omo se koteh embarassed

How you dey?
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by Laveda(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
lanicky:

Many fish dey for stew, Omo se koteh embarassed

How you dey?
Chop all finish if you can tongue

I dey fine, nervous wink embarassed
Re: 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You by godofwar666(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Emotional feelings

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.