Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie (12533 Views)

14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate / Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie / jtkunle - Hello Everyone, I'm a Nairaland Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by femi4: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2012
And some nairaland clowns do these:

1. Quote the whole topic irrespective of its length before posting their comment

2. Quoting the number of people veiwing a particular thread

3. Counting of the no of topic posted as if an award awaits the highest number of post they have.

4. Believe that their set is the best. Infact, they were there when Seun was creating nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Basic(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

Now, hw will these solve d frequent attack of Boko Haram in Borno and its environ
Even if you ask Google this question, you'll get the response "silly question from a silly head".
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Emmy9ite(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Some of 'em are true. I joined nairaland in march,i have six topics(2 of which made the front page) and over 400+ comments to my title...i have really learnt much from sexkillz,idowuogbo,beaf,mukina2(and many more)! Am no more a newbie,am a veteran! cool
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Adeks(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2012
Trash. smh
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by chucky234(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
You try to attach yourself to a team just to be relevant e.g Karl max and kutchs following the 40 laptop teams to make up the number.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2012
emmysenior: grin hehe
these are true signs of newbeans newbie
1. you wonder how to post topics.
2. you get annoyed when nobody replies your topic in the next 30 minutes.
3. you get angry when people comment pb4, pds, wtf, trash, e.t.c on your topic.
4. you wonder how to add friends and quickly get a guy/lady to love/like you.
5. you want to know if you are recognized at all.
6. you feel important when your topic is a hot topic (100 replies)
7. you ponder if addicts/heroes are being payed or awarded for their posts.
8. you feel bad if your post is not on the front page.
9. you expect admin to send you a message complimenting your progress.
10. you view a lot of topics and pass without commenting but expecting your number of posts to increase.
11. you feel like a "star" when you comment, posted b4 on someones topic.
If u have any of these signs, you are a true new beans newbie.

i was once guilty of this cheesy
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2012
I was exactly like that 7 months ago. Lol.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Armenia: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2012
Am still a real jjc on nairalandwink.i plead guilty of all the charges leved against mesmiley
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2012
dragnet,Donseaun, Markenny,funkybaby,infoseye,hayprof,Neoteny,Mustay,eyonigger,MrCrackles,chamotex,Gabry,Dual Core, ibkaye,firestar smiley where dem dey sef....mod calm down na,no dey hide my post
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by mhozzis(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Joined a week ago first thing i thought was how do you become a moderator. Can i really add friends, pls i need to know
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

Now, hw will these solve d frequent attack of Boko Haram in Borno and its environ
If you really wanted to solve the frequent attack of bokoharam, you won't be sitting cowardly behind a computer being an internet hero on Nairaland. . . Nonsense!
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2012
grin
Emmy9ite: Some of 'em are true. I joined nairaland in march,i have six topics(2 of which made the front page) and over 400+ comments to my title...i have really learnt much from sexkillz,idowuogbo,beaf,mukina2(and many more)! Am no more a newbie,am a veteran! cool
my dear u can say that again!idowuogbo,soji,emmy and so many of them weren't just friendly at all.they lashed me like there was no echi(tumao)they became my favorite tho,soji especialli,I learnt from them too.and my darl ITbomb rescued me from their muderable comments

3 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by dnawah(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2012
U to fit be new here & na wetin u dey do!i beg mak september come mak i celebrate my 6th years
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
*dhtml:

14. you do thanksgiving if your topic makes frontpage.
15. you start to weep and roll on the floor when the spambot bans you.
Someone actually created a thread where he wanted to dash out recharge cards to celebrate his 100th thread on Nairaland, and then he started weeping and rolling on the floor when the spambot banned him for posting the numbers. . .

www.nairaland.com/1003932

Nice observation there.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by tehmy(f): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

jereal: @OP...do you read minds...?!
I plead guilty to all the charges...!lol
I actually Googled OP to know what it means...nw I feel like I've made great progressgringringrin
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by WuzilistiQ(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2012
That wan dey cheesy
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ShehuAba(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2012
@poster u no lie @ol. I reg. 4 #land sinc 2010 nd i startd using it jst Dis June. I must confes av rily learnt alot nd stil hopn 2 learn more
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by gragraboy: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2012
seriuosly how do i post topics?!!!
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Sagytarius(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2012
*dhtml:

14. you do thanksgiving if your topic makes frontpage.
15. you start to weep and roll on the floor when the spambot bans you.

16. you put up ur real pix, (maybe to seek for a luv-life); not knowing that NL is a defacto FACELESS forum
17. (This goes to mobile-phone users):at the end of your comment, you click on an emoticon, and your comment repeats itself immediately after the emoticon; without editing, you simply update.
18. ...sequel to 17.; after u might have 'updated ur Status', grin and discovers this error, you dont even know that there is a modify button to clean up ur mess. grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ijebabe: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2012
sexkillz: If you really wanted to solve the frequent attack of bokoharam, you won't be sitting cowardly behind a computer being an internet hero on Nairaland. . . Nonsense!
cheesy cheesy
Chill bebe abeg
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by bright007(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2012
now dat this topic has made d front page i know wat my next thread will look like. but wait oooo... ][how does this topic being discussed bring low d price of ]CASSAVA BREAD or d price of å cup of garri in d market
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Timijo(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2012
gulfer:
12. you wonder how to upload pictures to your posts. shocked
13. you wonder why you been victimised when the spam-bot bans you shocked
14. You open unnecessary thread.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Abyjah: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2012
Now the problems have been identified. Methinks it's best for someone to now supply solutions to these common problems asap.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Angel778(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2012
None is applicable to me 4 i dnt realy care abt them though! Just love gng via pples post and coments and also having good laff. Then i fly away with my mighty wings just like an angel, and also walk in silently @ wil...
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Emmy3(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2012
Everybody cum dey suffry dey coment make dem nor cal dem one....
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

mumu, have u thought out any solutions to that yourself?
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2012
tchaik:

ABEG HELP ME ASK!

OR RECDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI
cool cool cool cool
price of garri no go kill u IJN...........amen!
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=femi4]And some nairaland clowns do these:

1. Quote the whole topic irrespective of its length before posting their comment
lol, nuffin pain me pass this one!
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
when you start reading a post like this and also making front pageangry angry angry angry angry
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Onyenna(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
Azidogen2: Everyone here is a newbie, because no matter how long you have been on this site, or your number of posts, it still would not show any progressive increase in your rank on this site. So everybody including the moderators are newbies.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ismhab(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2012
JJC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.