Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie (12536 Views)

14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate / Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie / jtkunle - Hello Everyone, I'm a Nairaland Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
abeg go front

Na ur type of aje dey drink garri pass º°˚ undecided
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Imanuelle:

Na ur type of aje dey drink garri pass º°˚ undecided
am sleeping plz•kip ur dstractions till tumao
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Afam4eva(m): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think i need your meaning of obsession
Obsession is when you keep refreshing the page every few seconds to see if they've been replied.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
am sleeping plz•kip ur dstractions till tumao

Wake up......its already 2mao.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2012
Buh wait a minute,my first post made the front page.hw wuld some of u feel if u were me??lol
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by razzberry2(f): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2012
@OP,u dey try well well o..u jx dd Ctrl C +Ctrl V..u ddn even remove one#naijapals.com
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by segunoz(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2012
ITbomb: Has pearl~hapi seen this?
not fair, not funny.......
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by DExplorer1: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2012
afam4eva:
Obsession is when you keep refreshing the page every few seconds to see if they've been replied.
Thought same. I think that depends on time. We do have conversations within a thread and regular checking could make things liven up.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2012
segunoz:
not fair, not funny.......
ehn let it be,e no pain me*drinkin panadol for my headachê
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by gulfer: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Thought same. I think that depends on time. We do have conversations within a thread and regular checking could make things liven up.
I do the obsession thing especially when I am in a tiff (argument) with some goonheads on NL who like forcing their depraved views down the throat of all Nairalanders
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Sunebanty(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2012
Though am a newbie bt am nt also a newbie cos av been a guest here for months before i finally opened an account so i knw many things abt nairaland,i knw those who av common sense and i knw those who lack common sense with their posts and topics.btw.nairaland is fun and good to be anyway.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2012
grin
Sunebanty: Though am a newbie bt am nt also a newbie cos av been a guest here for months before i finally opened an account so i knw many things abt nairaland,i knw those who av common sense and i knw those who lack common sense with their posts and topics.btw.nairaland is fun and good to be anyway.
and yes we already know nl is fun.teach us what we do not know
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
;Dand yes we already know nl is fun.teach us what we do not know
Baby, go to church , make NL no spoil u o
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
ITbomb:
Baby, go to church , make NL no spoil u o
lolz•i have my limits tho!on nl
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Eastcoast33(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
jereal: @OP...do you read minds...?!
I plead guilty to all the charges...!lol
I actually Googled OP to know what it means...nw I feel like I've made great progressgringringrin
Gosh dats Bad
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by EzePromoe: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Many oldbies and even [size=16pt]moderators[/size] can't do [size=32pt]T[/size][size=32pt]H[/size][size=32pt]I[/size][size=32pt]S[/size]
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ijebabe: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
^ You can always spot the geeks and nerds of NL undecided
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Joblessness
Imagine me going through all this stress just to make a valid point
Eze Promoe: Many oldbies and even [size=16pt]moderators[/size] can't do [b][size=32pt][color=#006600]T[/color.][/size.][/b.][b][size=32pt][color=#990000]H[/color.][/size.][/b.][b][size=32pt][color=#000099]I[/color.][/size.][/b.][b][size=32pt][color=#550000]S[/color.][/size.][/b.]
I've Heard of adverse negative effects of idleness on humans. Never knew it could be this fatal.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Patsey: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME AND POST YOUR TRUE PICTURE.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Patsey: YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME AND POST YOUR TRUE PICTURE.
I actualli put my true pishure•tnk God for tatafo like you•am off to gerrit off
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Patsey: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I actualli put my true pishure•tnk God for tatafo like you•am off to gerrit off

Don't be surprised if someone says, s/he found you on a dating (or a more raunchier) website. Yahoo-Yahoo boys (and may be gals) often download the pictures of innocent people like you and use them for scamming (gullible) others. Be careful my dear, I think you're a young fella. Don't do that next time.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by PetDancer(f): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Hadeyemy: 14).You always like to visit nairaland to check if your post/topic has been replied.
ijebabe: ^ You can always spot the geeks and nerds of NL undecided
Hadeyemy: 14).You always like to visit nairaland to check if your post/topic has been replied.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by pearlhapi(f): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2012
Patsey:

Don't be surprised if someone says, s/he found you on a dating (or a more raunchier) website. Yahoo-Yahoo boys (and may be gals) often download the pictures of innocent people like you and use them for scamming (gullible) others. Be careful my dear, I think you're a young fella. Don't do that next time.
I c•well tnkz+am nt a very young person
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by EzePromoe: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2012
ITbomb: Joblessness
Imagine me going through all this stress just to make a valid point

I've Heard of adverse negative effects of idleness on humans. Never knew it could be this fatal.
Tell me the kind of work you do on Sunday evening, you nut head.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by okeybest19(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2012
Ogbiaboy: *Peeps and Walks pass*

Now dat's A NEWBIE!!!
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by Sunebanty(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
;Dand yes we already know nl is fun.teach us what we do not know
and wot will u like to knw?

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by iammozeez(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2013
LOL.. bt seriously i stl dnt knw how to add friend, rite in colourz and post a topic.. Pls help.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
iam_mozeez: LOL.. bt seriously i stl dnt knw how to add friend, rite in colourz and post a topic.. Pls help.
I wish you were a lady.
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by doyinmolah: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dat, no 1 really affected me when i started nl
Re: Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie by infobiz9ja(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
tchaik:

ABEG HELP ME ASK!

OR RECDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI
cool cool cool cool

Guy you and garri? What's up with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.