Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Honest Opinion Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Opinion Needed (935 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinion Needed by chiomsy(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
peeps, pls i really nid U̶̲̅я candid advice.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by 4wardever(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
The guy was simply a gold-digger and obviously, the money is as good as gone. The first rule you must learn is to never lend money out that you cannot afford to loose no matter who the borrower is. That way it could have lessen the shock (if defaulted).

Does he have relatives, siblings or anyone who you know can talk sense into him? Pour out your heart to them.
That, I think is the most reasonable for now.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
The truth is that EVEN THOUGH WHAT HE DID WAS BAD yet its better he broke up with u cos u have not shown virtue of patience and tolerance....any man that marry u with this ur habit will SUFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......i DONT SUPPORT HIM...BUT EITHER WAY its better from him cos at least he has seen ur true character.................u are 4cknng too wild.....IGBO GIRL.....not all IGBO GIRLS ARE CRAZYYY OVER CASH like dis joor

1.u REFUSED HELPING HIM AT FIRST....so u are not a good person to date....
2.U wanted him to go and steal to refund u
3.No trust..NO LOVE..NO RELATIONSHIP ..i dont think dis money is even up to 50k sef

o girl...u f.cck up
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
How much you borrow wey u dey lament for here...Carry ur winsh comot for here angry angry
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by victorian(f): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
@poster, forget abt the money. People rarely pay back when u borrow them. U shud av given him, money u can afford to loose, no matter the relationship.Borrowing of money to some of category of friends ruin relationships. U, the borrower will then look like a bad person. A proverb says its only a good person that has a case to judge, bad pple dont help, so they have nothing to bemoan about.
Forget abt him and the money,pray about it and move on.. The Lord is your strenght
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by chiomsy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ tellwisdom aπϑ saylash or woteva U̶̲̥̅̊ call u
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2012
chiomsy: @ tellwisdom α̲̅πϑ saylash or woteva U̶̲̥̅̊ call ursef, tanx. Learn ‎​​Hõώ to †ªℓƘ. U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt jst open U̶̲̅я mouth α̲̅πϑ †ªℓƘ anyhow. U̶̲̥̅̊ better kip calm than saying wot U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw. Dis 'ΐƨ ǎ̜̣̍ social network and not wher U̶̲̥̅̊ come to display U̶̲̅я bad character or use abusive words. Grow up pls!

Shattapppppppp ur dirty mouth there angry angry.......better no kill urself cos of 1500naira undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Needed by chiomsy(f): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Tell wisdom, i think U̶̲̥̅̊ knw d best ans to ǎ̜̣̍ fool?
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by tellwisdom: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2012
The guy has used your money on another woman...So what wld u do now??
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2012
chiomsy: @ tellwisdom α̲̅πϑ saylash or woteva U̶̲̥̅̊ call ursef, tanx. Learn ‎​​Hõώ to †ªℓƘ. U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt jst open U̶̲̅я mouth α̲̅πϑ †ªℓƘ anyhow. U̶̲̥̅̊ better kip calm than saying wot U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw. Dis 'ΐƨ ǎ̜̣̍ social network and not wher U̶̲̥̅̊ come to display U̶̲̅я bad character or use abusive words. Grow up pls!

The name is SYLARRRR not SYLASH...my dear chiomsy...i didnt come here to insult u or talk anyhow....read thru my advice carefullyyy...IT MAY BE HARSH ON U...but believe it or NOT...U owe that DUDE AN APOLOGY......a man broke up with u and u are there talking about money...ITS NOT ABOUT THE MAN..its about the weakness of virtue that u have demonstrated.....a woman ought to be a fragrance an emblem of value....leadership by character
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by chiomsy(f): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2012
Its none of U̶̲̅я business, tellwisdom. Must U̶̲̥̅̊ c
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by chiomsy(f): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2012
Gabriel sylar, i didnt narrate everything dt transpired bw us
Re: Honest Opinion Needed by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2012
chiomsy: Gabriel sylar, i didnt narrate everything dt transpired bw us. Did i mention dt i hav bin giving him money without asking him to pay bak? I did all D̶̲̥̅̊άt̲̣̣. D money i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ question was meant for something α̲̅πϑ he knew it bt promised to pay bak wen i wud ‎​ß̣̥ε̣̥ needing it. Manner of approach matters alot. Wen i wanted to use d money α̲̅πϑ asked him for it, he strted shouting @ ‎​M̶̲̥̅e. He wasnt evn touched wen i was evn crying dt my landlord has asked ‎​M̶̲̥̅e to quit his house. He was jst being selfish. ‎​§☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt jst conclude because U̶̲̥̅̊ werent i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d pic. A̶̲̥̅̊m d one wearing d shoe α̲̅πϑ i knw wher it pinches ‎​M̶̲̥̅e. Tanx

i understand chiomsy...BUT i feel more concerned that either way U PUSHED HIM TO THE wall....u are a woman and should be indispensable.....u see there is norring as bad as when a guy i going thru financial crises....though u explained that he has been borrowing before...to me it does DOES NOT DESERVE THE ISSUE TO DEGENRATE TO THIS LEVEL ...next time plssss u calm down and offer ur discontent by cutting him OFF...YEA SOON HE WILL COME BEGGING AND REFUND U GRACEFULLY...MYdear...GRACE is the ornament of a woman...cos begging,crying etc wont return the money...so its better to LOSE GRACEFULLY than having a guy dump u dis way...even if a nu guy wo wants to date u hears that ur ex just left u for this the new guy will become uneasy.....even if u are tired of his attitude u take ur time,cordinate urself THEN CALL IT QUIT

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Embarrassment In Relationship / It Is Better Not To Feel Sorry For Sulky Nigerian Girlfriends / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.