Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( (3934 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by chidiezeh(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Soo, i have been thinking to myself, a guy meets a girl likes her and she is instantly attracted to him 2, whats wrong if she gets down with him as soon as they get comfy? i mean i know people have the whole 3 months rule and what have you, but really, am just asking those that married a virgin, and those that made their men wait for months, was it ever really different when they finally gave it up. Did that keep him? does it stop dem from cheating?
Guys say a babe dat drops it soo early without giving them a hard time is loose and easy. however when she gives a tough time some say shes fronting, whats up with her, etc…
so really guys what is it? Honest opinion. whats your take on this?
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Man, just do it whenever you feel like doing it is my take. All these rules are for people who can't think for themselves. Period.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Man, just do it whenever you feel like doing it is my take. All these rules are for people who can't think for themselves. Period.
south africans rock!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Cutehector:
south africans rock!

Lol, but for real though. Who the hell is someone else to tell you when to give it up, etc? If you feel an itch, scratch it. Responsibly of course & without being a hoe about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Emodeee: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but for real though. Who the hell is someone else to tell you when to give it up, etc? If you feel an itch, scratch it. Responsibly of course & without being a hoe about it.

if i tell u i know u r nt a virgin, will u believe me?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I love ds babe

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I love it when you talk sneaky punk! wink
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:
I love it when you talk sneaky punk! wink

Hehehe @ talk sneaky.
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

if i tell u i know u r nt a virgin, will u believe me?

I have never claimed to be a virgin, except when I'm being playful with some topics here. I know what a D is now grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Emodeee: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have never claimed to be a virgin, except when I'm being playful with some topics here. I know what a D is now grin

So is it itching u now?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

So is it itching u now?

What does that have to do with anything? But if you must know, NO.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by braine(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I love you already. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shocked You do? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
undecidedThere's Really No Big deal in Giving it Up too Quickly...Bottom line is "You'd give it Up sooner or Later"undecided

Doesn't matter if it's 3months...One Year, Whatever!

No One deserves To Die A Virgin Abeg...undecided it's brutally Inhumane! cry

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

shocked You do? lipsrsealed

Yeah. I just seen one now grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by ideyhere(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Anything wey you do they must talk...so why don't you just go ahead and do that which makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
braine:

I love you already. grin

LMFAO. It's not what you think. It still takes some magic words to get inside of here tongue It doesn't come served on a platter. I just know when to do it & whom to do it with. I don't need rules for that. I use my animal instincts. Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah. I just seen one now grin tongue

shocked afrocandy, is that you? grin tongue
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

shocked afrocandy, is that you? grin tongue

Hahaha.
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha.

cheesy wink
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by peeparty(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
favourite quote" If you know do am today,you go still do am tomorrow" common open that lotto.
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by jonaifame22(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
If we say that a girlie who gives it up too quickly is cheap, what do we now say abt a guy who knows it's too quick yet grabs a bite undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
When a lady gives the cookie has nothing to do with relationship. A cheat will always cheat.
Every dude's got his plans and mission before going into any relationship. A dude who's mission is to eat the cookie will leave immediately after getting what he wants even if he had to wait for months while a dude who's in for serious relationship will stay even if he ate the cookie As soon as the relationship kicked off (bar some other difficulties). So this hypothesis is just fallacy
#MPO

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by grad2012(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
I think a gal can do it within two days and d relationship will last a life time even leading to marriage some can wait and end up doing it with the wrong person.A gal just has to be careful and know that it not just the time its done but the person its done with.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. It's not what you think. It still takes some magic words to get inside of here tongue It doesn't come served on a platter. I just know when to do it & whom to do it with. I don't need rules for that. I use my animal instincts. Shrugs.

Animal instincts? Beluga's? tongue Magical words? *Runs back to watch Merlin*. Yeah, I have one... Tospringe ROTFLMFAO
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by ProudSAfrican(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Is there an appropriate amount of time to wait before you give it up? Girls?
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Animal instincts? Belarug's? tongue Magical words? *Runs back to watch Merlin*. Yeah, I have one... Tospringe ROTFLMFAO

LMAO

Shhh, I'll give the secret code only to you, it's "Open sesame", then you tap dance about 3 times & VOILA.
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
ProudSAfrican:
Is there an appropriate amount of time to wait before you give it up? Girls?

Awunqabe!
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by SexyCeline(f): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Actually it's no big deal though. Just that most 9ja guys start seeing you as a slut if you lay down your couchie way to early. Who cares?
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by ProudSAfrican(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awunqabe!
ndikhona kanti its just I hardly find topics I like other than this one. How have you been.
Re: What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO

Shhh, I'll give the secret code only to you, it's "Open sesame", then you tap dance about 3 times & VOILA.

Secret code? Nah, I'll pes. A gah diz cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady / 100 Sexting Texts To Send To Your Man And Get Him Turned On / My Wife Has A Penis' - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.