Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Do I Get This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get This Girl (1880 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2012
how do i get this girl who is hard to win her heart? i have done everything i could, but she still seem not to be interested in me. she is a student studying medicine in nnewi. she said she is not interested in any relationship till she graduates. whenever i call her when she is reading or busy she doesnt pick my call. if i send her card, she rejects. i have even told her to call me whenever she is in need, that i will assist her but she refused. she said she does not love me, whilst i told her i love her. i have showed her all the caring i can think of and knows her, but she keeps rejecting me. even to come i see her, she will refuse. she is damne stubborn in every aspect. but i truly love this girl and i want her. house, plz advise on how to get this girl. thanks.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by mentorken05(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2012
@pOster ωђατ level z she in nd wats her name.am also a medical student in nnewi.I may tell yu her weak point U̶̲̥̅̊ knw?
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2012
Someone has been this plain to you as to why she cannot be in a relationship with you. She doesn't love you, doesn't want your gifts, doesn't want to see you doesn't even want your recharge cards. Yet, you are still on the chase. You say she is stubborn. That is your ego talking. . . You are so used to girls demanding from you so, you still cannot fathom how a girl would reject you to the extent of the recharge cards!

She doesn't want you, leave her alone. You don't need advice, you need help on how to back off and stay off!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Beync(f): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2012
mentorken05: @pOster ωђατ level z she in nd wats her name.am also a medical student in nnewi.I may tell yu her weak point U̶̲̥̅̊ knw?
pls don't go and make that gurl lose fucos on her studies now, she is not ready for relationship and it's not a crime if she decides so. he should just remain friends with her and wait till when she is open to relationship then if she accepts him, good for him, if she doesnt he move on. i dont like that idea of taking advantage of her weak point, allow her to decide with her whole heart when she is ready.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2012
Sigh.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2012
bigmodo, keep trying. Never give up. Many good things don't come easy...this might just be one of them. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by MMM2(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2012
Op

Give me her fone nos let me help u with d runs

Or

u give her what she don't expect, most medical student I know re serious student & with what u said she is also a serious student.

Dere is no need of winning her heart with ur little 200 naira mtn card.

And I know u can buy her car, set of gold, led tv, home theatre, ac or even renting an apartment 4 her & even if u buy it she will still reject dem

D only thing u need 2 do here is 2 find out her year in medical school, don't ask her & don't let her know ur plans 4 her.

Then u buy her TEXT BOOKS from her level till her final yr or housemanship.

Remember buy d whole text book d same time & give her all d same time.

If u don't have d money 2 buy d text book brow becos I know dere books re expensive like phanthology is 8000 naira

If u don't know dere text books I can help u out I know a lot of medical student.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2012
M M M: Op

Give me her fone nos let me help u with d runs

Or

u give her what she don't expect, most medical student I know re serious student & with what u said she is also a serious student.

Dere is no need of winning her heart with ur little 200 naira mtn card.

And I know u can buy her car, set of gold, led tv, home theatre, ac or even renting an apartment 4 her & even if u buy it she will still reject dem

D only thing u need 2 do here is 2 find out her year in medical school, don't ask her & don't let her know ur plans 4 her.

Then u buy her TEXT BOOKS from her level till her final yr or housemanship.

Remember buy d whole text book d same time & give her all d same time.

If u don't have d money 2 buy d text book brow becos I know dere books re expensive like phanthology is 8000 naira

If u don't know dere text books I can help u out I know a lot of medical student.
there was a time i tried buying her books but she refused.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2012
Beync: pls don't go and make that gurl lose fucos on her studies now, she is not ready for relationship and it's not a crime if she decides so. he should just remain friends with her and wait till when she is open to relationship then if she accepts him, good for him, if she doesnt he move on. i dont like that idea of taking advantage of her weak point, allow her to decide with her whole heart when she is ready.
i deleted her phone no and said i wont talk to her again. But i couldnot forget about it. So i collected her no again frm a friend n called her. I have tried all i could to forget about this girl i cant. You see, i am a really busy businessman in onitsha who goes out in d morning and comes back at night. I dont even have any feelings for most girls i see around. My mind is just tied to this particular girl.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by bendazum: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2012
bigmodo: there was a time i tried buying her books but she refused.
Use jazz on her then.WAIT!Just joking.I truly appreciate these kind of girls-Honesty.My advice let her be.DO YOU WANT TO MARRY HER OR YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR EGO?Some girls will even take all those from you and still reject your advances.She knows what she wants-To secure her future not an unwanted pregnancy.MY ADVICE:LET HER BE..You 've been living before you knew her n will keep on living.Find someone else.Infact you may even marry a Hoe playing hard 2 get.Girls know it turns men on and so use it to cage them.Guy move on.It's easier said than done but you have to,okay?
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by MMM2(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2012
bigmodo: there was a time i tried buying her books but she refused.

Then I need her phone nos
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2012
M M M:

Then I need her phone nos
bros, u wan spoil runs for me, abi
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2012
bendazum: Use jazz on her then.WAIT!Just joking.I truly appreciate these kind of girls-Honesty.My advice let her be.DO YOU WANT TO MARRY HER OR YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR EGO?Some girls will even take all those from you and still reject your advances.She knows what she wants-To secure her future not an unwanted pregnancy.MY ADVICE:LET HER BE..You 've been living before you knew her n will keep on living.Find someone else.Infact you may even marry a Hoe playing hard 2 get.Girls know it turns men on and so use it to cage them.Guy move on.It's easier said than done but you have to,okay?
if a girl takes my gifts n still reject me to an extent i consider rude, am going to change my mind. I wanna marry her 4 real if she gives me d chance. I even told her and she said i should go n find another person.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Booty4me: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2012
fluid26: bigmodo, keep trying. Never give up. Many good things don't come easy...this might just be one of them. cheesy
yes op dont give up
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by OX59(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2012
The way some peeps reasaon is simply amazing.Dude,love is not by false:if she says no show,it should stay so.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by cindyrella(f): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Yield: Sigh.
Don't say it, I know!
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Beync(f): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2012
bigmodo: if a girl takes my gifts n still reject me to an extent i consider rude, am going to change my mind. I wanna marry her 4 real if she gives me d chance. I even told her and she said i should go n find another person.
if you were in the same or similar profession with her it would have been easier, medical students likes people with similar or same profession, you are a business man.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Euroclydon(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2012
You spoiled it first by proffessing luv & buying gifts..now she tinks u just wanna get under her pants!
So be patient...very patient wit her. Is she seeing someone else? Verify that.
Get very close to her closest friend but DO NOT date her,just spoil her wit gifts,make her ur ally and gist her things but be sure dat she will gist ur object of affection everytin dat goes on btw u two.
All u need is patience esp if she aint seeing someone else.
U can sweep any gal off her feet...all u need is the right broom,so find it.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by youngzeal1: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
leave her alone....................... the more u try,,, d more u make a fool of urself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Girl by chelseabmw(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
@@@@@POSTER
so u cant use ur common sense to know that this girl is not an accounting or public administration student? She is studying medicine meanings she wants to become a doctor by profession. Please leave her alone and focus on computer science student..plssssssssssssss angry
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by JojoArmani(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
@op from de way u sound shows dat u love her very well.

But maybe from de way u approach her on de first day made her to hate u and everytin about u.

i suggest u let de love tin be and try being a gud friend to her first. Spending on her doesnt make her to love u. But make sure ur calls dont become disturbance to her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
I know rejection is hard but we can't always get what we want in life. Rejection happens to the best of us. Its normal to get rejected once in a while but it sucks to be a pest. D fact dat she z a medical student aint got nuffin to do with her rejecting you - ts just an excuse - medical students @ all levels av boyfriends - all dey need z someone to sweep dem off der feet - playing hard to get z different from not wanting a person entirely - she'll show subtle signs in d former, not lyk d picture u painted above.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
elseforth am gonna b just a friend to her.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by warripekin(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
OP miss in action. stop pestering her with your love. control your emotions and be just friends where you can. As a Falconer, pay less interest on the falcon and she will turn around. Besides she is a medical student, which means she will hardly have time for distractions and that's what you are at the moment.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by chillaz(f): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hi bigmodo, I will suggest you stop buying her gifts and also just be a pal to her for the main time. Get the though of love of your mind for now, the more you keep pestering her, the more you appear to be a stalker. Some girls are hard-headed while some behave that way to know your stance and mind as some men tends to back off early enough.

As suggested by some, be friend with her and remember, patience is the magic key to it. Don't rush it, if she is the right one, things will come it way naturally. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Girl by OmoAlata(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Stalking is an offence over here wink
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2012
i need more opinions, suggestions n ideas n contributions.
Re: How Do I Get This Girl by 190: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2012
op have u tried juju undecided

(1) (Reply)

25 Things Men Want From Their Women… What Drives Them Away / The Sugar Mummy Group In Nigeria / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.