Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her (5985 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
LOL

GUYs can you cheat on her?

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
All am seein is bag of garri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
All am seein is bag of garri

as if you didn't enjoy the view.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
whch kyn nonsense view
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
perhaps she is static on d bed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
whch kyn nonsense view

you think say na every girl fit carry that IKEBE....what millions of girls are dying to have.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by xavier0327(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Most times its not the way a woman looks....its the way she makes a man feel...happiness is important than sex any day .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
thr is a different btw nice ass and fat fill bombom.. Her own is fat filled bombom..

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by joseph1832(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
MEGGATRON:
LOL

[color=#990000][/color]
Life is more than a$s and boobs.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by defendedvictim(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Relationship is more of d 'companionship' than sex...wat if she makes life a living hell for d man? #not supporting d cheat tho; buh a man has got to seek some happiness Frm somewhr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Life is more than a$s and boobs.

sure!
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by vizkiz: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
"how can he has have this kinda of kind of asset and still cheats"

I think I know why the nigga cheated grin

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
xavier0327:
Most times its not the way a woman looks....its the way he makes a man feel...happiness is important than sex any day .

Wow!! You have sense! Bigups. First lady in seeing acknowledging the root cause of chheating in most cases.... If he isn't happy with you he might cheat.

The lady in d picture, her English is enough turnn off. She's most likely a jump-off. Can't take her to anywhere intelligence is regarded.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

LWKM

Common it can't be that.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
guys are "wising-up"

a big for nothing ho

a big for nothing brain

she is so f7cking dumb that she can't tell the difference btwn an aśs and a behind.

U madam, are carrying a behind.
and guys luv bütts.
#LearnToTellTheDifference.

ur english alone is enough to drive any man to infidelity.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by ireneony(f): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
this lady is obese, she needs to trim down more calories
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by jashar(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
embarassed here I was thinking it was container that attracts and contents that keeps undecided shocked

Could I have been so wrong all along?
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ireneony:
this lady is obese, she needs to trim down more calories

yes like you did.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
guys are "wising-up"

a big for nothing ho

a big for nothing brain

she is so f7cking dumb that she can't tell the difference btwn an aśs and a behind.

U madam, are carrying a behind.
and guys luv bütts.
#LearnToTellTheDifference.

ur english alone is enough to drive any man to infidelity.

LWKM
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by lomodele(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
I can't see any assets dat can make her man not to cheat on her undecidedcry
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
I see ntin attractive, beside that woman is suffering 4rm obesity.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I see ntin attractive, beside that woman is suffering 4rm obesity.

you are a girl you won't understand that chick garrit!!!
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

y? cheesy
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by vizkiz: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
y? cheesy

the girl sucks in english composition!
Na only yansh and breast she get grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
is that attractive?
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is that attractive?

hell yeah!
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

the girl sucks in english composition!
Na only yansh and breast she get grin
lol,how u take knw?
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by vizkiz: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,how u take knw?

see watin she type na
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by ben345: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol.....asset without character angry cheesy grin
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
She gat nothing.
Re: OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her by MEGGATRON(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
She gat nothing.

you must be joking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? / Improve Your Sex Life / Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.