Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

-_- - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / -_- (18574 Views)

for the ladies _"Where Do You Belong"? (Photo) / How Will The World Be Without Christmas?_(a Food For Thought). / After Rapture:¤:_¤portals Of The First Heaven Will Be Opened And Linked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -_- by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=OILOFGLADNESS][/quote]I've never used any harsh word on any NL.But I ll have to tell you that you are wicked and heartless.WICKED SOUL.
Re: -_- by ianq: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2012
@OP,it appears u're in an honest quandary nd,though u say u've thrice receivd confirmation,still seek some guidance, some relief in the straits of ur dilemma.
men nd women,redeemed by the blood of Yeshua,can readily draw from the well of experience contained in the bible.
on marital issues,2 instances spring to my mind of when men/women asked God for direction,particularly for some exact sign to enable them know His will concerning a spouse and He gave a direct answer-1 Isaac nd Rebekah(Genesis24:10-27); 2.Boaz nd Ruth(a personal favorite,Ruth3,4). These guys paid attention to God's direction nd u could well say,'and they lived happily ever after'
In converse, examples abound of when a man/woman 'did their own thing'('followed their hearts',if u will) with disastrous consequences. again,2 examples from the bible in this case would be David(2Samuel 11,12) nd Samson(with pretty much all his choices in women but particularly Delilah;Judges16:from verse 4)
i'm sure u can come up urself,with more examples both from the bible nd even more recent history. i'd implore u not to shy from adopting a 'fleece test' to inquire of The Lord in eliminating any doubt u might still have in the matter. Once you're absolutely certain she is or is not 'the one',don't hesitate in followin thru!
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: -_- by kandiikane(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jephyard: Thank @9life take responsiblity of your life, God give you a freewill abeg use am. God no dey find wife for anybody it you n only you .

I know right.

Women are sitting and waiting for God to bring husbands for them. That's where they will sit until they have reached menopause, waiting. Seriously, is God going to drop the husband for you at your doorstep?

*pisses me off* angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Mountain Of Fire Drags Ex Pastors & Members To Court Over Money & Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.