Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. (1422 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. / Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2012
I met a man,i liked him,he is caring n he treat others well.but i found dat hes the social type,he likes alcohol (bùt dnt drink much)and am d religious type.am afraid if i can cope with him.he likes me much.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2012
Pls n pls n pls,response 4 matured mind only.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by bendazum: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2012
oluchi557: Pls n pls n pls,response 4 matured mind only.
BY RELIGIOUS DO YOU MEAN CHRISTIANITY?IF SO HAVE YOU NOT READ OR HEARD THAT BIBLE SAID YOU SHOULD NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS?WHEN HE START USING YOU AS HIS PUNCHING BAG,BRING WOMEN INTO YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME or BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR PRINCIPLE.THEN YOUR EYES WILL OPEN BY FORCE!RUN AS FAR AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY YOU.INFACT YOU NEED SERIOUS COUNSELLING.GO MEET A PASTOR FOR ADVICE.BY THE WAY HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION?CAN YOU SUPPORT A FAMILY ALONE,BECAUSE I SEE YOU GETTING PREGNANT WITH THE WAY I SEE YOU O.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
bendazum: BY RELIGIOUS DO YOU MEAN CHRISTIANITY?IF SO HAVE YOU NOT READ OR HEARD THAT BIBLE SAID YOU SHOULD NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS?WHEN HE START USING YOU AS HIS PUNCHING BAG,BRING WOMEN INTO YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME or BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR PRINCIPLE.THEN YOUR EYES WILL OPEN BY FORCE!RUN AS FAR AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY YOU.INFACT YOU NEED SERIOUS COUNSELLING.GO MEET A PASTOR FOR ADVICE.BY THE WAY HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION?CAN YOU SUPPORT A FAMILY ALONE,BECAUSE I SEE YOU GETTING PREGNANT WITH THE WAY I SEE YOU O.
Musu, spousal abuse is not restricted to 'unbelievers'. There are pastors even who slap and batter their wives.

@OP, in order to have peace of mind concerning your decision for a life partner I think you should restrict your pool to your 'born again brothers'. I'm sure there are fun loving church brothers who know how to show a lady a good time without necessarily compromising standards. Cheers.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bendazum thanks
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Fresh dude tanz 2
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by bendazum: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Musu, spousal abuse is not restricted to 'unbelievers'. There are pastors even who slap and batter their wives.
@OP, in order to have peace of mind concerning your decision for a life partner I think you should restrict your pool to your 'born again brothers'. I'm sure there are fun loving church brothers who know how to show a lady a good time without necessarily compromising standards. Cheers.
FOWL,NOT EVERY PASTOR IS A CHRISTIAN OR EVEN BORN AGAIN.CHRISTIANS ARE CHRIST-LIKE AND PATTERN THEIR LIVES AFTER JESUS.THERE ARE 'PASTORS' AND THERE ARE GOD FEARING PASTORS.GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL!OLODO.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by NerdyPoet(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think he is still ok, in as much as he is not a drunkard... And you really think he loves you...
Else, stick to your church 'brothers' and wait till one of them sees an 'heavenly vision' concerning you...
Cheers smiley
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thanks all
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by edogram1(m): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2012
I don't knw what to say. But u should knw what u want, and whats good for u. To topic, u can never knw ur future man . It will happan like magic. So u can give any body a try. I dont see anything wrong with that guy anyway. Jesus turn water to wine.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by JojoArmani(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2012
From wat u wrote it seems he is gud, moreova u know him better dan we do, if drinkin is de reason u think he is not de right man for u. i think u re wrong. As u said u re a born again, drinkin 1 or 2 bottles is not a sin. or is he a drunkard?
If u like him Go 4 him. Follow ur heart.
Re: How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. by oluchi557(f): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ all,i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Hot Chic? / 16 Things Girls Want From Every Boy, But Don't Ask / Who Is Your Ideal Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.