Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America (2658 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!! / How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by jookco(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2012
My friend a girl here in the U.S is going to marry this guy she meet on facebook, the guy claim to be a musician but keep asking this girl to help him with as little 10 to 20k naira to publish his album or whatever, the guy said he love this girl with every thing in him, this girl believed him bought her ticket and will be going to see him any moment from now possibly to bring him to the states. my question is do you think this is a good idea my people.?
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by slimyem: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2012
brb! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mcnepow(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2012
IMHO
¤Guess this would be their 1st meetin¤
Let them see first
Interact with eachoda
Spend 'enough' time together
Then let her tell u what she thinks about him
¤quite early 4 him to be professing 419 love¤
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by aleroo(f): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Yes its a perfectly good idea. SMH
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
Another DUMB ARSE FOREIGNER. oops. I didn't mean to type that out loud. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by kpolli(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
What green card wants to put together, let no beefstar put asunder angry angry angry
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by lagossegun: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
HAHAHAHA THIS TREAD MAKE ME LAUGH, THIS THING FOR LAGOS HERE THEM DEY CALLAM COME AND MARRY, I KNOW THREE GUYS WEE TEKAM ENTER AMERICA AND ONE TEKAM ENTER U.K, WHO NO WAN COMMOT FOR THIS YEYE COUNTRY ?, BOYS GO LIE SWEAR WITH THEIR MAMA AND PAPA GRAVE SAY THEM LOVE THE WOMAN DIE JUST TO MARRY THEM AND LEAVE NIGERIA , THREE OF MY GUYS TWO IN AMIERICA ONE IN UK DON GET THEIR PAPERS COME RUN AWAY FROM THEIR MAGA WEY BRING THEM.

BUT MAKE UNA NO SPOIL WORK FOR THAT GUY SHA , MAKE THE GIRL COME MARRYAM ABEG THIS COUNTRY NO GET HEAD AGAIN.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Tell us the age of the girl/woman, enough of 50years old whity forcing marraige on naija guys
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Killz3(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
OP, what's your own "concernment?" It's what she wants to do! If you like her, tell her so and stop beating around the bush. . .
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by omega25red(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
poster

How F'ed up is your friends looks wise, life wise etc that she would want to marry someone she met on FB who is thousands of miles away?

Dont get me wrong but people do find love in interesting places but what happened to all the dudes in her area (houston for that matter)
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by jookco(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
The girl in question is 27 years from Imo State, she is a controlling freak , she want a Nigerian guy who can live under her rules which I guess she have not found in the Nigerian community here , am just concerned because she is my friend and beside I told her am going to get opinion from Nairalanders and she will read your comment once she get back from work today, Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
@poster, tell me, how is our advice/input/views/opinion called it whatever gonna change her mind? undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Killz3(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
The girl in question is 27 years from Imo State, she is a controlling freak , she want a Nigerian guy who can live under her rules
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Even though the girl is from Nigeria, she is still a residence of America so therefore a foreigner and the guy is willing to bow down for papers.

My previous comment still remains.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrCork17: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
mRS chima met Mr Chima on a p.orn site. Its no big deal!! undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mcnepow(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Oouchh!
that hurts. . .
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by tellwisdom: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ex actor and actress 3 No offense intended
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Ammyng(f): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
jookco:

My friend a girl here in the U.S is going to marry this guy she meet on facebook, the guy claim to be a musician but keep asking this girl to help him with as little 10 to 20k naira to publish his album or whatever, the guy said he love this girl with every thing in him, this girl believed him bought her ticket and will be going to see him any moment from now possibly to bring him to the states. my question is do you think this is a good idea my people.?

What kind of album is that? Please advice your friend to stay back. Broadway scam alert
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
What kind of album is that? Please advice your friend to stay back. Broadway scam alert

Like you are better off those in need of that amount undecided undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mcnepow(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Its not about bin beta off. 10k to 'lauch' an album is an outright scam!
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by kelz88(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
Lol. Too broke to afford 10k na marriage. Abeg. I no fit laugh. She should meet him first and get a feel of what he's like in real life. All this internet relationship sef. I tire! And this same chick will be doing shakara for the guys she dey meet for that side. Anyway, who am I to come between 2 people in love ?!
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by pendo89(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
That guy musician could be on this very thread.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by dabrake(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
because the way you just dey dance dey make me do you muah muah
the way you just dey laugh dey make me do you muah muah
again do you muah muah
do you muah muah
uhun do you muah muah
do you muah muah

i dey laff. @op, update us WRT her american trip episode
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by tellwisdom: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
Its not about bin beta off. 10k to 'lauch' an album is an outright scam!

I still don't believe its a scam brov; until proving to me sad sad.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mcnepow(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

I still don't believe its a scam brov; until proving to me sad sad.
Na wetin all those whitey dey talk until them don pay €20,000
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by tellwisdom: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
grin grin Oga bone jor.   Shey ur black brothers no go chop ni??

But on a serious note, this guy need produce em song sharp sharp so as to raise small bar to flex the chick on her arrival grin grin # MyThought undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mcnepow(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
^Hehehehe
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Ammyng(f): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Defending your partner already? tongue
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by omega25red(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
jookco:

The girl in question is 27 years from Imo State, she is a controlling freak , she want a Nigerian guy who can live under her rules which I guess she have not found in the Nigerian community here , am just concerned because she is my friend and beside I told her am going to get opinion from Nairalanders and she will read your comment once she get back from work today, Thank you all for your contributions.
your home girl is probably going to regret doing this.
she also has issues because she is controlling and knows it and her reason for looking in Nigeria is to find a man she can rule over?
Contrary to what she thinks Nigerians aint suffering like some hungry mofo in Somalia. if she marries the dude he would take the bullshyte until the day he gets his papers and she will be single again for sure
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

mRS chima met Mr Chima on a p.orn site.     Its no big deal!! undecided

It was Alvin and the Chippendale's.  Get it right!  He was wearing an elephant sock over his third leg and a bow tie.  wink wink 

You keep begging for punny online.  wink
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ex actor and actress 3 No offense intended

Shut your ignant arse up fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin

mcnepow:

Oouchh!
that hurts. . .

Yawns.  Epic Fail.   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by kemmeye: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
so is he trying to scam her. i mean is that not the same thing nigerian's do she should be smart and act like a nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Glad! / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. / Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.