Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology (6823 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by mukina2: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo on Thursday gave the state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, 14 days ultimtum to apologize for accusing the party for the assassination of his principal secretary Comrade Olaitan Oyerinde. Barrister Vincent Ose Akhere, PDP youth leader made the demand while addressing newsmen in Benin, and accused the ACN state government for not providing adequate security in the state.

"You will recall that some time ago Governor Oshiomhole accused the PDP and its leaders of being responsible for the killing of his Private Secretary by unknown gunmen in his private residence in Benin. I am happy to inform you gentlemen of the press that the cat has been let out of the bag through the confessional statements made to the police and SSS by about six suspects arrested so far in respect of the dastardly act."

The youths therefore challenged the ACN led government in Edo state to "hide its head in shame for the inability to secure the lives and property of Edo people particularly such a high profile personality in government who died in the hands of those social miscreants." he said.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/111-politics/42296-pdp-gives-oshiomole-2weeks-to-apologise-to-the-party
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by dani1luv: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
This Post has been Hijacked
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Maleeq(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
dani1luv: This Post has been Hijacked
I don rescue am! tongue
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
It is a legitimate demand. I think ACN should apologize to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by tonyx4x44(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Opposition things
Billyonaire: It is a legitimate demand. I think ACN should apologize to PDP.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by DICKtator: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Till I see where CAN explicitly accused PDP of this crime, I would reserve my comment.
P.S: it was A.CN I wrote . Dunno y dis. Fuc.ktard of a thing would change it to CAN!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Kayday(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
What for? Has the contradiction between the sss and the police been resolved? Has anybody been convicted for the crime? Hold ur peace my pdp people.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Beaf: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oshiomhole made to many dramatic outbursts in the runup to the elections.
The most ridiculous was the so-called assaination attempt against Oshiomhole himself, in which heavily armed assailants had supposedly erupted from the surrounding forest in an ambush that rained sustained volleys of bullets on his car. Only for it to turn out that it was merely angry students that rained stones on his convoy. embarassed

Politicians need to learn to measure their utterances.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by mutiply: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
i wonder wht a vibrant youth who wants a better future is doing at pdp.mtschewwwww,
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Beaf: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
mutiply: i wonder wht a vibrant youth who wants a better future is doing [b]at [/b]pdp.mtschewwwww,

PDP is a political party, not a place, bro. Just saying. grin
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Curiouscity(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmm, these PDP guys are just pathetic.
So, they now forced some hungry armed robbers to confess to a crime that was highly masterminded so that they can blame it on
the governor as doing poor on security.
Who doesn't know that the guys paraded by SSS are just recruited?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Sijo01(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
14 days ultimatum??........what will happen if oshio refused??

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Sijo01(f): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Curious_city: Hmmm, these PDP guys are just pathetic.
So, they now forced some hungry armed robbers to confess to a crime that was highly masterminded so that they can blame it on

somebody's thinking like me.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by ebamma(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
you still the smoke that marijuana abi
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by jude33084(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: It is a legitimate demand. I think ACN should apologize to PDP.

You Sm̃o.Ok W̶̲̥̅̊eed!

SSS go soon W̶̲̥̅̊ear Ɣ☺Ʊ that stripe shirt cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by proudlyafrican(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf: Oshiomhole made to many dramatic outbursts in the runup to the elections.
The most ridiculous was the so-called assaination attempt against Oshiomhole himself, in which heavily armed assailants had supposedly erupted from the surrounding forest in an ambush that rained sustained volleys of bullets on his car. Only for it to turn out that it was merely angry students that rained stones on his convoy. embarassed

Politicians need to learn to measure their utterances.

I know you will be here to defend your paymasters lame party PDP. Do you have to blame Gov. Oshiomole? We all know the history of PDP,they are bad losers and perpetrators of all unresolved political assassination in this country.It`s laughable demanding for an apology for the confessions of suspects that were either paid or coarse into making such confessions to distract the good people of Edo State and Nigeria from unmasking the killers of the young man. I am happy with you last statement. "Politicians need to learn to measure their utterances" including your paymasters. I am not holding brief for Oshiomole nor ACN as i don`t belong to any political party but if i am to join one,it`s certainly not a party of clowns and retards.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Okukk(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
This PDP guys self, can't they just mellow for a while....they sabi draw attention wella
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by skybancss(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
if not pdp plot to assassinate oshio, he has to apologize..... keep it coming
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Fishoy(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
mutiply: i wonder wht a vibrant youth who wants a better future is doing at pdp.mtschewwwww,
to get money nd build dat future
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by konami001: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Have the suspects been found by the courts to be guilty as charged?
This case of apology should only be made when the suspects have been
found guilty by a court of law....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by slimdiggi: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf:

PDP is a political party, not a place, bro. Just saying. grin
what is your definition of a political party?
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by CuteTj(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
If anyone is to apologize, it should be PDP. They should apologise to Nigerians for (1) For not being able to take Nigerians to the promised land. (2) For producing the most corrupt politicians. (3) For letting mass corruption, looting, insecurity and lawlessness thrive under their watch. I also give them 14 days to apologise or else...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by slimdiggi: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Curious_city: Hmmm, these PDP guys are just pathetic.
good thinking good product
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by DExplorer1: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
The apology is well demanded. How can you accuse a political party of such nefarious act when you've got no glaring evidence. Just because they're not on the same page. 14 days is a good countdown. He should offer apologies via the dailies and even in words.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by wellmax(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
mutiply: i wonder wht a vibrant youth who wants a better future is doing at pdp.mtschewwwww,
Beaf: PDP is a political party, not a place, bro. Just saying. grin
I wonder what Beaf is still doing with the 40-man laptop squad.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Series22(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
slimdiggi: what is your definition of a political party?
a political party is a name, animal kingdom or place
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by aspabay(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
And what will happen when the ultimatum expires #JustAsking
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by slimdiggi: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Series22: a political party is a name, animal kingdom or place
youwrote on slates when you were in primary school ba?
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by proudlyafrican(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
The apology is well demanded. How can you accuse a political party of such nefarious act when you've got no glaring evidence. Just because they're not on the same page. 14 days is a good countdown. He should offer apologies via the dailies and even in words.

So you are convinced that the 6 suspects paraded by the SSS are the killers of the young man from the confessions they were paid to make or made under duress?? Have they been found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction? God is watching all of you, that is; if he truly exist.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by GenOrumov: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
aspabay: And what will happen when the ultimatum expires #JustAsking
CuteTj: I also give them 14 days to apologise or else...
Nothing will happen as usual. You know how it is in Naija na..
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by Beaf: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
proudlyafrican:

I know you will be here to defend your paymasters lame party PDP. Do you have to blame Gov. Oshiomole? We all know the history of PDP,they are bad losers and perpetrators of all unresolved political assassination in this country.It`s laughable demanding for an apology for the confessions of suspects that were either paid or coarse into making such confessions to distract the good people of Edo State and Nigeria from unmasking the killers of the young man. I am happy with you last statement. "Politicians need to learn to measure their utterances" including your paymasters. I am not holding brief for Oshiomole nor ACN as i don`t belong to any political party but if i am to join one,it`s certainly not a party of clowns and retards.

I agree with the bolded. You are not defending anybody, but just talking stup!dly, because someone forgot to instil manners and a good upbringing in you.
If someone with your lack of civility were to join a "political party," it would surely be NURTW or boko haram.
Re: Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology by nasty45(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
which one be hijack again?nairaland una no go wound pesn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. / Nigerian Government Urged To Reduce Political Parties / Primary School Teachers Appeals To Kogi State Govt. For Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.