Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (9031 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by facelessangel12: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Boko haram is really out to destroy the North, There have been no economic development in that part of the country since the boko haram insurgent. I find it really difficult to understand what they are fighting for. Is it for Islam or for power to shift to the north, or to avenge the death of their leader? Which ever way one look at it, the lost of innocent life is highly inhumane and wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by rman: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think the north is getting what they asked for.
There is no way JTF will do a proper job without collateral damage.

If they don't want gun fights, and house search, they should stop bombing and killing those they feel don't have the same religious belief , political affiliation or different ethnic group.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
fexlist: What is all this about, I really don't understand this JTF why are they going house to house to arrest innocent people door to door? They should look for better way to find the so call BOKO. I am disappointed in them. God should save us from this explosion wahala o
Some people will just come to online forum and be spilling trash, you can not even arrest the rat inside your house and you are here saying you are disappointed in what the military are doing. If you have a little knowledge of what this military guys pass through everyday over here in the north in order to keep peace and save lives , you won't say all these things.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by cutievik: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
pembisco: I blame d residents mst tyms cos they knw dis boko boys bt they choose 2b mute! I scl in unimaid,nd i hv an uncle resident in london ciki,behind UMTH The real hq of boko haram in maiduguri, i knw am wt sayin! Mst tyms i visit,i hear dem talk abt 1 boko boy or d oda who is either their nebo or frnds evn! Bt they neva talk abt it 2 d security,i dnt knw why
True words bro of which i hv a witness to bck ur point! These guys r so useless fooled unda d guise of religion.Easily influence by their so called elders who lure them,are they so stupid nt to ask for the sons of the so called elders to join them? Hw much r they paid to warrant their lyf's when their employee's are buzy in btw d legs of a damsel doing push up's wit a chilled bottle of champ nd moet to kul off afta an exausting exercise,while they r foolishly waitin 4 virgins! Wat a wasted lyf,visions nd neva to be realised drms!
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by phreakabit(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Nuke the north.[/size]
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by omenziate(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
There seems to b very many apologists of BOko Haram in borno abi why dem see Borno as their safe haven?
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Balyz: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
erniok:
Na today?

The locals are a little sympathetic towards their cause and JTF is not helping matters by not giving protection to informants and anyone who criticized them openly.
How dare you say we are sympathetic towards their cause. You need to come down here and see the death and destruction these lunatics unleashed on us yesterday. I reside far away from those areas, but i went to gwange this morning on business and saw it for myself. Miles away last nite one could hear explosions and gunfire rock in the air. Oga we HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OF YOU SPECTATORS READING ABOUT IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES DOWN SOUTH. thats for the record

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by aryzgreat: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bombs will continue exploding in north until they say enough is enough and do wot Aba people did to Osisikankwu and co to nip kidnapping in the bud. Do u want to tell me dat these boko animals don't live within d community? do they vanish into tin air after shooting and bombing? they run into houses in d community with their Ak47 how can u see a panick stricken boko member run into a house with gun knowing he must av committed a terrorist act nd u av JTF number but decide to keep quite after all its d infidels dat are been killed, one day u will be d infidel.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Nuke the north.[/size]

That's a solution eh? You are definitely a product of the Nigerian educational system.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by lacasa: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Balyz: How dare you say we are sympathetic towards their cause. You need to come down here and see the death and destruction these lunatics unleashed on us yesterday. I reside far away from those areas, but i went to gwange this morning on business and saw it for myself. Miles away last nite one could hear explosions and gunfire rock in the air. Oga we HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OF YOU SPECTATORS READING ABOUT IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES DOWN SOUTH. thats for the record

Leave those idiots.

Armchair analysts.

At least, Northerners r brave n will surely rid this conspiracy in the near future.

if not fσr Allah's mercy upon the north, with the no of bomb blasts n gun duels plus assassinations †ђat ave bedevilled it in such a short period, i think the north wld αve ground ϯo a complete halt.

Bt, even with these challenges at our doorsteps, life is still going on as usual.

It is difficult n testing at times, but it will never stop us.

We thank God fσr his mercies on the North n dare i say, Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
pDude:

That's a solution eh? You are definitely a product of the Nigerian educational system.

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
phreakabit:

Like I said...
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by phreakabit(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
pDude:

Like I said...

I hear you are very kind to animals so please give the gorilla its brain back.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by undiespark: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
In the name of Boko Aram,many jobless idiot commit diabolical act.those crazy soldier are also arrestting innocent people.chia i follow tire
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Mcdondayan: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Abeyjide: am waiting for d guy dat do make dis comment (RAMADAN KAREEM)
And this is what we call RAMADAN KAREEM. sorry EDRIS ABDUL KAREEM. Hmmm ISLAM-A-BAD

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Mcdondayan: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Balyz: How dare you say we are sympathetic towards their cause. You need to come down here and see the death and destruction these lunatics unleashed on us yesterday. I reside far away from those areas, but i went to gwange this morning on business and saw it for myself. Miles away last nite one could hear explosions and gunfire rock in the air. Oga we HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OF YOU SPECTATORS READING ABOUT IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES DOWN SOUTH. thats for the record
i feel sorry for you. My God will deliver Nigeria. Amen. But lyk someone said, give out info lyk what happened in Aba nd lets see how it goes. Pax dominus sid semper nobiscum.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by princexo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think u've choose to remain naïve abt d real situation of things in ur country. Nid I remind u that 'since the tym of John d baptist d kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force'
In a guriella welfare of this magnitude, there is bound to be collateral damage. Do u rememba d events dat characterized guatanamo bay

color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]
lacasa:

Ɣou should be the one shocked ϯo death instead.

No matter what, the JTF should use intelligence anϑ surveillance techniques ϯo identify BH accomplices bt not by knocking down resident doors n arresting the victims as well.

Is †ђat Ђδω its done in sane societies. With the 1trillion earmarked fσr security in combating this terror. One would think the stupid security chiefs wld lay greater emphasis on gathering surveillance techniques n training as the beast approach ϯo end this thing.

But yet again, we are an insane society ​ so ​ ds is expected, bt still ​ so ​ wrong.

This brash technique the JTF are using will only turn the maiduguri faithful against them instead of befriending n helping them n ​ so​ if fσr 2years this approach has obviously failed, then why keep at it

But, as i stated earlier, we are in an Insane society after all undecided
[code][/code]
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Beync(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Why the complain? Edwin Clarke asked IBB and Buhari to condemn Boko Haram and the threads went on fire. Nigeria is at war with terrorists who demand to impose Sharia on the whole country. Until Buhari and IBB denounce these terrorists openly, or call them to order if they are their instrument of power struggle, then the situation will remain delicate. 19 Northern Governors met for power struggle, but issued no ultimatum against Boko Haram.
Billyonaire: Why the complain? Edwin Clarke asked IBB and Buhari to condemn Boko Haram and the threads went on fire. Nigeria is at war with terrorists who demand to impose Sharia on the whole country. Until Buhari and IBB denounce these terrorists openly, or call them to order if they are their instrument of power struggle, then the situation will remain delicate. 19 Northern Governors met for power struggle, but issued no ultimatum against Boko Haram.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by akagaba(f): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
1supremo: I HAVE A DREAM that some day, some time in the near future Nigeria will be a very safe country where american, europeans and asians would love to spend their leave with their family members in peace. I HAVE A DREAM.

PS: That day is not today.
Amen. God bles u and may ur home experience an unending flow of peace& joy.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by akagaba(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Handsomeemmy: Some people will just come to online forum and be spilling trash, you can not even arrest the rat inside your house and you are here saying you are disappointed in what the military are doing. If you have a little knowledge of what this military guys pass through everyday over here in the north in order to keep peace and save lives , you won't say all these things.
I cant realy fiqure out any bad thng in wat felixst said. He was just ponderin ova smthng controversial 2him, so pls jst let him be. Thanks 4d xplanation tho...
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by yohannazack(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dont worry, by june, bh wl be an history, i promise u wl neva here abut dem anymor
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Bisichi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nor govt, nor bh is telling us the truth. We are commenting on issues that is above our thinking.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Kposkila: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
God pls hear d prayer of d innocents nd save them. God bless nigeria!
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Balyz: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mcdondayan:
i feel sorry for you. My God will deliver Nigeria. Amen. But lyk someone said, give out info lyk what happened in Aba nd lets see how it goes. Pax dominus sid semper nobiscum.
You think its so simple as that abi? Give out info, the jtf swoop in and pick the bad guys up like a james bond movie? BH are known to kill informants by slitting their throats. Very much inhumane than shooting or blowing them up. Most them atrocities are hardly reported in the mainstream media, but we here hear 'the word on the street'. So lets stop seeing tjings in black and white, lest informants end up in white six feet deep
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Balyz: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mcdondayan:
You think its so simple as that abi? Give out info, the jtf swoop in and pick the bad guys up like a james bond movie? BH are known to kill informants by slitting their throats. Very much more inhumane than shooting or blowing them up. Most them atrocities are hardly reported in the mainstream media, but we here hear 'the word on the street'. So lets stop seeing tjings in black and white, lest informants end up in white six feet deep
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Balyz: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
lacasa:

Leave those idiots.

Armchair analysts.

At least, Northerners r brave n will surely rid this conspiracy in the near future.

if not fσr Allah's mercy upon the north, with the no of bomb blasts n gun duels plus assassinations †ђat ave bedevilled it in such a short period, i think the north wld αve ground ϯo a complete halt.

Bt, even with these challenges at our doorsteps, life is still going on as usual.

It is difficult n testing at times, but it will never stop us.

We thank God fσr his mercies on the North n dare i say, Nigeria as a whole.
Thanks for the understanding bro. Its a very precarious situation but one has little choice. We will overcome
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=16pt]No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them[/size].

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by jamace(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣou should be the one shocked ϯo death instead.

No matter what, the JTF should use intelligence anϑ surveillance techniques ϯo identify BH accomplices bt not by knocking down resident doors n arresting the victims as well.

Is †ђat Ђδω its done in sane societies. With the 1trillion earmarked fσr security in combating this terror. One would think the stupid security chiefs wld lay greater emphasis on gathering surveillance techniques n training as the beast approach ϯo end this thing.

But yet again, we are an insane society ​ so ​ ds is expected, bt still ​ so ​ wrong.

This brash technique the JTF are using will only turn the maiduguri faithful against them instead of befriending n helping them n ​ so​ if fσr 2years this approach has obviously failed, then why keep at it

But, as i stated earlier, we are in an Insane society after all undecided

Who told you the JTF is not operating based on intelligence? Are you telling me that the JTF are going through ALL the houses in Maiduguri looking for suspects? I don't think so. I believe the houses being searched are those suspected to be hoarding/hidding BH members based on intelligence.

Most of all, tell your people in Maiduguri to expose the BH members to the JTF. This will convince some us that they are not in sympathy with those bloodsuckers.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by erniok(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2012

Fact is some of you hate them and some want a pure islamic north. The ones that hate them are the elders, biz pple and enlightened ones while the sympathetic ones are those who want a pure islamic north. Mind u, I stayed in kano for 4 yrs and had to leave cos of these occurrences so I know what I am saying and don't assume everyone is a spectator.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by extension: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2012
I commend the JTF for house to house search for the BH. That's exactly how is suppose to fight the insurgence of BH.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri by legendsilver(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2012
angrywhere is dat hanga calld robot invented 4 bomb detection? Nw u cn al c dat dare is no hope 4 our northern brodas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government / Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises / No Ransom Paid To Free 21 Chibok Girls – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.