Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Did You Get Disvirgined (17547 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
see this one o, where did this one come from now. Thats wat i was talking about, what doesn't concern you, you will go stick your nose in. Did i call you into this matter?(Do i even know you before) The guy insulted me, and i insulted back. so there is a problem with defending yourself now?? joblessness will kill people one day.
Tani egun tan le werey yi? O ya werey ni? Abi o jabo leyin mama e ni keke re ni? U here throwing blows at my owns Nd u think Badosky will overlook ur madness? Na craze dey cure craze o! U better Chillax b4 excess fluid begin swim inside dat blank box u call brain.

Ode!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: .....
pls start thinking so from today. Sex is very addictive. It now depends on the level of control of individuals.

Are u a testimony?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
o da n pe nkan ti ko si opolo e, iwo ni ko pele. tori mi o mo nkan to kan e ninu oro oloro. That behavior isn't normal, Please go see a doctor A.S.A.P. Hope you get well soon.

Oro na da?
Now u r wailing instead of crying!
Send me ''get well soon'' card then!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
see this one o, where did this one come from now. Thats wat i was talking about, what doesn't concern you, you will go stick your nose in. Did i call you into this matter?(Do i even know you before) The guy insulted me, and i insulted back. so there is a problem with defending yourself now?? joblessness will kill people one day.

Go pack well jare...where did I insult u.....u just dey trip!
I don put u for ur corner!
Shake it off!

Idowuogbo:
Abeg cool ur gums mehn! Wot can fa? U bet behave b4 thunder kpayin u comot for dis place.

Lets assume she is hopping around.
She needs it!

Tolaaaaannni:
He/she attacked, i defended. What is so wrong in defending yourself. ??

Nothing....but always with the right tool....gun will be better!

Idowuogbo:
Abeg cool ur gums mehn! Wot can fa? U bet behave b4 thunder kpayin u comot for dis place.

Lets assume she is hopping around.
She needs it!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2012
sucezTP:

It seems u are right!

U wanna go wipe the slate clean?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tani egun tan le werey yi? O ya werey ni? Abi o jabo leyin mama e ni keke re ni? U here throwing blows at my owns Nd u think Badosky will overlook ur madness? Na craze dey cure craze o! U better Chillax b4 excess fluid begin swim inside dat blank box u call brain.

Ode!

No point wasting bytes on her!
She wanna be left alone.
I gez she is not the so sociable type.
Bado Bado....na u biko!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

No point wasting bytes on her!
She wanna be left alone.
I gez she is not the so sociable type.
Bado Bado....na u biko!
Na on top freestyle level I put am na! Owun bawo? O Ma bomb. grin
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by sucezTP(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

U wanna go wipe the slate clean?

Ah, i never spoil ground o!
I'm not a sex addict either!
Mine is just two times in a year!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2012
sucezTP:

Ah, i never spoil ground o!
I'm not a sex addict either!
Mine is just two times in a year!

To clear the cobwebs!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okay....in other words, how long were you able to keep your virginity. @OP, no such word as 'disvirgin', only 'deflower'....to that, I remain a member of on-lookers, yet to participate in a life of orgies and crazy, chance-meeting hook-ups, doing my research on it so as to make 'the one' think I authored the Kama Sutra on 'the night'

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

Are u a testimony?
so it requires having experience before u can KNOW dat sex is addictive. Silly!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by jflexa(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
@17...
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by sucezTP(f): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

To clear the cobwebs!

Cobwebs?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by eddyrymz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
am still a virgin though pple who know me might nt believe cos i look very hot in class and in diff occasions ....dat's i just my way of disguising cos dn't want to be prone to sex now
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
You know what i don't have time to insult back and fort to a bunch of ten year olds. All in the name of you "insulted one of my own" maybe if one of your "Own" mind their own business and not poke their nose into other peoples business he wouldn't get insulted. All i'm trying to say is, if you don't stop meddling in other people's business you Will face a backlash!!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: You know what i don't have time to insult back and fort to a bunch of ten year olds. All in the name of you "insulted one of my own" maybe if one of your "Own" mind their own business and not poke their nose into other peoples business he wouldn't get insulted. All i'm trying to say is, if you don't stop meddling in other people's business you Will face a backlash!!
Shattap joor! Listen up! dear cockroach,don't come online coughing hard over minor issues.I hope u have learnt ur lessons, now go and sin no more. * winks*
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! Listen up! dear cockroach,don't come online coughing hard over minor issues.I hope u have learnt ur lessons, now go and sin no more. * winks*
Might i ask what lesson is there to learn in this?? maybe its ignoring 10 year olds?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Might i ask what lesson is there to learn in this?? maybe its ignoring 10 year olds?
Abeg carry ur ur noise enter market joor! It no do u ni? Rubbish...... angry
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg carry ur ur noise enter market joor! It no do u ni? Rubbish...... angry
no, "it no do me"
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
no, "it no do me"
go bang ur head on concrete den undecided
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Acidosis(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

thats harsh dear. .
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Why should i do that? when im not mad. I love myself too much. undecided. would u jump off a 10 story building if i told u to ??
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolani u seem to be fighting with everyone. Why??
Whats happening?? U guys should stop d wahala and hug yaselves joor. tongue
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Why should i do that? when im not mad. I love myself too much. undecided. would u jump off a 10 story building if i told u to ??
O fi ogun se nu ni? Y I go jump? Listen, toilet abi na tola, u fawckIng boring...... GTFOH or STFU.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: Tolani u seem to be fighting with everyone. Why??
Whats happening?? U guys should stop d wahala and hug yaselves joor. tongue
More like the other way around. I don't know o, i jejeli said and i quote "There are a lot of creeps on Nairaland" (Which is kind of true, but i didn't name names.)And this person told me to "shoor up" that i am the creep. I kindly respond the poster, and oh hell and behold the hordes of nairaland came at me.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
O fi ogun se nu ni? Y I go jump? Listen, toilet abi na tola, u fawckIng boring...... GTFOH or STFU.
If i am boring, please go find a better a way to kill time. I am more than happy to end this conversation, considering that i am very irritated right now.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
More like the other way around. I don't know o, i jejeli said and i quote "There are a lot of creeps on Nairaland" (Which is kind of true, but i didn't name names.)And this person told me to "shoor up" that i am the creep. I kindly respond the poster, and oh hell and behold the hordes of nairaland came at me.

on behalf of everybody "we are sorry" please
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by HiiiPower(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
I'll like to marry a virgin.
any virgin in the house?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: so it requires having experience before u can KNOW dat sex is addictive. Silly!

I didnt wanna reply u, but.....
Booque's theory states that one will be ADDICTIVE to SEX when had ONCE provided that the opposite sex is available or not!
I accept ur theory....no e-argument!
''Silly'' was not needed!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
sucezTP:

Cobwebs?

U said twice a yr, and I said to clear the cobwebs.....environmental sanitation!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Badosky....
Acidosis don help us beg am....maybe she go cool down now.
Bodies too dey hot these days over trivial issues!
@@sempe my baby......@@
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Tolani.
No vex...okay?
I had to scroll back to see how it started...MY BAD.
Never knew u weren't my type.....just catching fun at random....ma binu!
Try switch on ur sense of humour.....my piece of advice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Inappropriate Touching In A Bus / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.