Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Answer!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Answer!!! (922 Views)

Guys Please Answer This Question / Girls..please Answer This Question / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Answer!!! by obasijoy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please I want to know where some topics or things that has been happening in this world is written in the Holy Bible. Though me personally, I haven't come across them in the bible so does that mean God knows all this will/must happen?

1)Having a baby out of wedlock .
2)Having kids from different men.
3)A married woman having kids by another man for her husband.
Etc.

All this things happens everyday in the world. But I haven't seen where they are written in the bible. Though God said avoid fornication and adultery.

To me, if not civilization that enlighten our brains and brought pills, condom, birth control etc any woman that makes love to any man during her ovulation period must be pregnant for him.

God doesn't support abortion.*thou shall not kill*
And He still said* go to the world and multiple*
*children are the inheritance from the Lord*

Why I'm asking this ? Is b/c I see a lot of women approaching 40/45 without husband and kids. Is it not better for those ladies to have kids at least and make sure the know the biological father of their kids and also let the man know too than dying without achieving anything in this world. At least have something they will be remembered with. They joy she will get from her kids may even make her live longer than living like an island.

Please where is giving birth out of wedlock written in the Holy Bible? Thanks.
Re: Please Answer!!! by Bella3(f): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Are you alright? Btw david is an example, although the child died.
Most women that are up to 40 witout husbands are people who 'played life' they have to live wit that consequence
Re: Please Answer!!! by Sijo01(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mi fink dis is kinda confusing.....wat do ye fink??
Re: Please Answer!!! by Princeparix(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sijo01: Mi fink dis is kinda confusing.....wat do ye fink??
u took dat of ma breath.*dozing off#
Re: Please Answer!!! by Raw2: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Who supplies ur weed? undecided
Re: Please Answer!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
I did not sign up for this shite.
Re: Please Answer!!! by Rocktation(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
So Hagar that bore Ishmael for Abraham, was married to Abraham, abi?
Plus generally, good christians' guide to doing the right thing, is primarily their discretion. That the bible did not specifically condemn some things, does not make them passable to do. Or was 'don't sniff coke', written in the bible?
Re: Please Answer!!! by bendazum: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mehn,What kinda dope did you take before all this?I haven't been confused at a topic before..Infact I need paracetamol!SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE HERE!!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? / Would You Love Her More Or Love Her Less After Ra*pe? / Sex Bored Marriage, Should You Still Stay In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.