Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? (922 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Am I Naive, In Love Or Outrightly Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by 401kk: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Which is better - A girl you are interested in having a relationship with says it'll be better if you both are friends than lovers
Or
She rejects you totally?
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by k2039: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
I prefer to be enemy zoned than friend zoned.

Outright rejection is better for me.
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by wildorchid(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Some guys like being friend zoned.
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by 401kk: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
k2039: I prefer to be enemy zoned than friend zoned.

Outright rejection is better for me.

hmmm
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by 401kk: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
wildorchid: Some guys like being friend zoned.

Why do you say so?
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by omega25red(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
rejected outright for me. friend zone makes mofo's think they still have a chance.
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by wildorchid(f): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
401kk:

Why do you say so?

Because they think the girl has given them the green light.
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Outright rejection.

Being friend zoned is similar to telling to a girl:
"You’re pretty cool, I suppose, but you’re not that pretty. I definitely am not physically turned by you. To be honest, you’re just that not exciting and I can do better than you. Why do I even want to keep you around? Well, I don’t know. Your friend Cynthia is totally hot. I do want to have sex with her. You have a few other friends that are cute, too. Plus, as a guy, it does make me look a little cooler and more attractive if I have several female hanger-ons. Ugh, but again, just thinking about your naked body makes me ill.”
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by 401kk: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
LMAO. Thats wickit
J12: Outright rejection.

"You’re pretty cool, I suppose, but you’re not that pretty. I definitely am not physically turned by you. To be honest, you’re just that not exciting and I can do better than you. Why do I even want to keep you around? Well, I don’t know. Your friend Cynthia is totally hot. I do want to have sex with her. You have a few other friends that are cute, too. Plus, as a guy, it does make me look a little cooler and more attractive if I have several female hanger-ons. Ugh, but again, just thinking about your naked body makes me ill.”

Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by wildorchid(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
J12: Outright rejection.

If a guy ever says that to me. . .
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by mojounited(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
wildorchid:
If a guy ever says that to me. . .
Actually, I think that J12's post was referring to you... So there you have it! Whatchu gonna do now..? tongue
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by wildorchid(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
mojounited:
Actually, I think that J12's post was referring to you... So there you have it! Whatchu gonna do now..? tongue
**Spits on J12's face and gives him a dirty slap.
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by bknight: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Reject me.

Na today nyansh dey back? Second base jare!

angry
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am not a fan of asking a girl I am not friends with already out and if she says no, we will be back to friends anyway

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by UjSizzle(f): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
*deflates boobs n attaches d¡ck*

I'd rather be her friend if she means so much to me than nothing at all.

*runs out to adjust boob*
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
wildorchid:

cry cry
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by Elebiju: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
If a lady extends friendship to me instead of accepting my proposal,what do I stand to gain?mtchew it is either u love me and accept my bleeping or nothing,friendship ko enmity ni
Re: Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly? by mojounited(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
wildorchid:
shocked shocked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love Her More Or Love Her Less After Ra*pe? / Sex Bored Marriage, Should You Still Stay In It? / 10 Things About Ladies' Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.