Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man (5435 Views)

How Is Discussing About Someone's Flaws Romantic? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Marriage With A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
ifyalways:

don't be amazed grin it happens daily here ,people reply to posts without even bothering to read the topic well cheesy cheesy cheesy

okay i hear God help those seeking advise from posters like this.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Rogo: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2007
Rob mind with her, she will tell you are problems
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2007
Rogo:

Rob mind with her, she will tell you are problems

The woman is already rubbing body with another man and you're talking mind?
He needs to do a survey on the other man

what does he have in quantum that the poster lacks.
That is the crux of the matter grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by kerzakov(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
my dear, don't be left out. start discussing your own marriage plans with another woman. there are many women out there that would give their right hand just to get married. find one of such
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by soapdish(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
please, I dont know why ur wife should be discussing such a topic except you are not performing your duties well. Abi i get something wey u no dey tell us like the bedroom thing,
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by stag: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
na wa oo.this guy just dumps a sentence here and just leaves expecting us all to engage our fingers with immediate alacrity! its a subtle way to insult full grown adults.haba! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by opuro(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2007
to that wifey of yours,
IF NOT DEAD YET, YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE
run for your dear life
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2007
@ poster,better act fast and start making discussions urself.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by ololakenny: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2007
Talk to her frankly. confide in an elderly family friend or pastor for intervention. if she is still adamant, my brother, make a good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by afrikangal(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2007
na wao this is serious one.maybe u look like sule way no fit perform anymore.i tire for u oooooo i beg more info no dey waste time
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by cuteNhot(f): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2007
dis africangal posting everywhere. tongue
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by peeshine: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2007
:overy shockin to hear that maybe u not doing it well on d bed n she been ridin that guy for a long time, guess that y but the best tin is that call her up n talk to her but if she doesnt stop or pls leave her alone, there re more to this story which u not sharing wit anyone that y,
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Blackcat(f): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Poster(dankabi )

Do not tell them more than you have said, if there is a way to delete this topic do it. This is your marriage we are talking about here and if you still love you wife and have the faintest feeling that things will still work out if you try. Please take this matter to GOD. You+Wife+GOD = Solution.
Don't let all these hungry for news nairalanders (mostly single with no idea on what the challenges of marriage are) make you expose you buttocks in public. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by afroasian(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2007
@ poster

'YOUR WIFE is discussing marriage with ANOTHER MAN while she's still married to you?

Are you still living in the same house? - as in are things Ok between two of you?
- if you're still living in the same house as husband and wife, you better shine your eye o. If its only marriage shes discussing with the other man, good. If the discussion goes into killing you, you better run and leave her alone.
- maybe she wasnt your wife, as in YOUR WIFE from day-1.

If your relationship has been strained before she started her discussions, maybe you could try to make things up somewhere somehow, but definitely the gasoline of your marriage is leaking seriously, and buying new gasoline would not do until you find the leaking point.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by asada(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2007
THERE Y'ALL GO.DON'T YOU ALL GET ITS THE SAME THING WE ALL DO ONCE IN A WHILE.
JUST WRITE A TOPIC THAT IS CATCHY AMD WATCH EVERYONE GO BUCKWILD, GOTCHA DANKABI grin

(1) (2) (3)

I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Controversial Facebook Queen Exposes "Milky Way" In New Photos / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.