Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man (5428 Views)

How Is Discussing About Someone's Flaws Romantic? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Marriage With A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by dankabi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
My wife is discussing marriage with another person while she is married to me. What will I do?
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by benit(f): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2007
shocked Some water must have gone under the bridge. Give us more info about some happenings in your home that may have necessitated this; we may then be able to advice
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by zignor(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
@benit . . .you're right grin

@poster . . .committ suicide sad angry
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Blackcat(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
benit:

shocked Some water must have gone under the bridge. Give us more info about some happenings in your home that may have necessitated this; we may then be able to advice

CIA,SSS,CID,SWAT,FPI tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by sagacious(f): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
Yah ! that's just the summary.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by debomb: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
Ah! If thats the case then something is totally wrong . You need to be open with your wife and talk to her. Communication apparently is the key. Its either that or she just ain't feeling you no more. You have to start representing in ALL WAYS! grin
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by romeo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
just waka go find another wife grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by zignor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
Blackcat:

CIA,SSS,CID,SWAT,FPI tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

lol grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
dankabi:

My wife is discussing marriage with another person while she is married to me. What will I do?

do you mean your wife is discussing "marriage" as a topic or your wife is talking about getting married to someone else while still married to you.

come on man if you really need help, you have to provide more info.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by IykeD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
This sounds totally strange.How can a married woman be discussing marriage with another man.Well i think there is more to this story than meets the eye.Give us more info.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Bukkenzo(f): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
hi friend,sure something must have gone wrong,please people that has got the experience should give the best advice. Tell us the whole truth.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Aniekan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2007
My brother, it sounds really funny.

You have not given the forum enough info to give u an opinion or advice, guess what you give is what you get . I strongly feel thats whats happening in your marriage, you must be starving your wife of something really bad
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by weebee(f): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2007
Why is she discussing marriage with another man?
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2007
dankabi:

what are you doing wrong?
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2007
nwando:

what are you doing wrong?

obviously plenty (part of which includes not furnishing us with enough info to help)
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
It is a lie jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by DeepSoul(f): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
Lol@ aysometin

How you carry know?!
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by VAdmiral(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2007
@poster

You have not told us the beginning of the story, u only told us the end.
What happened before this time? Lets have the meat of the gist and be more open man!!!!!
Sure u will get some input; both good, nasty and annoying ones. Trust Nairalanders cheesy cool cool grin grin grin

We are waiting!
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
Deep Soul:

Lol@ aysometin

How you carry know?!

maybe she is a witch or something grin grin

poster, we are still waiting for the real and authentic version of this your "tales of the unexpected" o grin
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by moondust(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
go and discuss marriage with another woman, then

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Gwazah(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2007
u peo should stop comment until this information is clear or else u will judge against the woman.
@poster stop looking for nairalanders trouble no matter how insulting we are, we still give valuable answers to question many have attest that.
many confess many have gotten their solution in this house so let nobody take us for granted.
stop bringing half story, shotnica story, paint story instead of trouser story.
waiting for u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by emmaemma2: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
you have not actually said anything so thier will be alot of guesses that could affect your thinking, do give more details so as the experience one can advice.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by metro(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2007
Posted by: V/Admiral
Insert Quote
@poster

You have not told us the beginning of the story, u only told us the end.
What happened before this time? Lets have the meat of the gist and be more open man!!!!!
Sure u will get some input; both good, nasty and annoying ones. Trust Nairalanders

We are waiting!
!

very correct we are waiting
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2007
Carlosein:

obviously plenty (part of which includes not furnishing us with enough info to help)

My dear,a wife can't just get a back up husband like that if the original husband no get am for plenty problems.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
nwando:

My dear,a wife can't just get a back up husband like that if the original husband no get am for plenty problems.

true talk.

@poster,
see now we are all jumping, walking, skating and waltzing into conclusions. so if you value good advise and are truly seeking for it, then come on board and give us the flesh of the gist not just skeletons.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by oziomatv(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
maybe she married down before now she wan marry up as niaja lady
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
oziomatv:

maybe she married down before now she wan marry up as niaja lady

LMFAO grin grin

abi o.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by efuah(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2007
Carlosein:

true talk.

@poster,
see now we are all jumping, walking, skating and waltzing into conclusions. so if you value good advise and are truly seeking for it, then come on board and give us the flesh of the gist not just skeletons.

You! so this wie u've been hiding abi grin tongue
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Carlosein(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
efuah cheesy, hi baby. long time where have you been?
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by Nautillus(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
I dont buy this topic.

Gbam angry angry
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by oziomatv(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
THE THING BE SAY SINCE SHE DON DEY PUT EYE TO ANOTHER MAN, EVEN IF SHE CHANGES HER MIND MAKE SURE SEY YOU DO DNA TO EVERY CHILD SHE BORN TO YOU, I DEY FILL SEY THE MAN GET  LION SHEAR FOR THAT SIDE THAN YOU GET.
BE A MAN, EUROPEAN DISEASE DIVORCE IS INFECTING US GRAGUALLY.
    YOU DON'T NEED ADVICE RATHER YOU ADVICE YOURSELF BASE ON YOUR OWN WAY OF LIFE, MY OWN WON'T MARCH TO YOUR OWN.
Re: My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man by oziomatv(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
@NWANDO
Akuko di na nwanyi ana toka gi. haba
you too put mouth into marriage life e be like sey na marriage councelor you be.

(1) (2) (3)

Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes / He Nolonger Pick My Calls / Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.