Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Encounters With The Moslem Chics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounters With The Moslem Chics (993 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounters With The Moslem Chics by Blackteeth(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sometime last year I came across a certain muslim lady, I liked her but religion was the barrier cos I didnt know what to expect. I thought about everything associated with islam and decided to forget about her. But am sure their mind gets into it only that it doesnt get past the burqa shield. Mukina is probably a muslim chic and she visits here to read and pick romance topics for frontpage. This means her mind is there. Another possible muslim chic is chillaz. I remember she once opened a thread titled: "why are men difficult to please?" This thread is a kind of thread that non muslim ladies who have had several guys will open based on their experience. So how did chillaz know that? ** I hope no one gets 100 strokes of koboko soon** Well, it shows her mind is there too.

Anyway the question I want to ask is: has anyone had an encounter with a muslim chic? What sort of scenario are we to expect?
Re: Encounters With The Moslem Chics by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2012
Game?... Well I dnt get bt sexually if u dnt mind, muslim girls r somwat circumcised. Its so painful mhen. Dated 1 last year. She visited me in the morning & we had to wait till like 6pm before we made love. She kudnt get wet for a lonnnnngggggg time. Aside dat, dunno. Dem b like anyoda chick naaw.

1nce u lov a girl all oda tins r secondary.
Re: Encounters With The Moslem Chics by Blackteeth(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2012
richarts: Game?... Well I dnt get bt sexually if u dnt mind, muslim girls r somwat circumcised. Its so painful mhen. Dated 1 last year. She visited me in the morning & we had to wait till like 6pm before we made love. She kudnt get wet for a lonnnnngggggg time. Aside dat, dunno. Dem b like anyoda chick naaw.

I thought they are barred from having anything to do with the infidels before we talk of making love with an infidel.
Re: Encounters With The Moslem Chics by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2012
richarts: Game?... Well I dnt get bt sexually if u dnt mind, muslim girls r somwat circumcised. Its so painful mhen. Dated 1 last year. She visited me in the morning & we had to wait till like 6pm before we made love. She kudnt get wet for a lonnnnngggggg time. Aside dat, dunno. Dem b like anyoda chick naaw.

guy you slept ooo!! Next time try using the car wash hose for irrigation

(1) (Reply)

Www.selfdiscovering.com / What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er / Miserable Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.