Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (38728 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
You don't need a pretty face or a curvy body to make a cute responsible man fall in love with you.

Any man whether responsible or irresponsible,good or bad can get attracted to a curvy pretty chic at instant glance but that is where the danger lies because even when most men are only willing to have a taste of your curves,most outwardly pretty ladies tend to fool themselves with the fact that they are getting attention from many men because indeed that is where it mostly ends.ATTENTION.

Have you ever bothered to ask why the not too outwardly beautiful chics are getting married quickly and also getting hooked to super cute responsible men while most sweet looking chics keep jumping from one man to another?

Have you wondered why many ladies with costly Brazilian hair and sophisticated looks keep losing their men to ladies on low cut with simple looks?

Here are some reasons and i hope it makes sense to you all.

1.Arrogance: The supposed not too beautiful ones with simple looks are humble.submissive,non abusive and level headed while the supposed outwardly beautiful ones can't just seem to pipe down and be serene with the men in their lives because they always have the subconscious believe that men will always come for them just to realize too late that most of the men that come for them do not actually come for them but for their body and of-course after having their way with them will likely dump them and move on to the next available sweet chic around.

2.Highest bidder: Many ladies with hot bodies tend to have this subliminal feelings that they are too hot for just any man with little cash to have so they tend to hope for a rich dude to buy them and they unfortunately realize too late that a rich man has enough money to buy as many hot chics as he can afford and once the guy has spent a ample sum on her if she is lucky to find one, she will be relegated and a new chic will definitely come on board.

3.Excessive body flaunting: When you flaunt your body as a hot girl,you are simply acting like a decoy and we all know how people treat sample products,they are showcased for people to see,touch and test and when its time to buy the actual product, we tend to demand for the ones sealed in the carton so the more you flaunt that sexy curve the more you are passing an indecent message to the guys.

4.Attention lovers
: Yes its quite fascinating to be admired and wanted by many men and this feeling can keep many hot chics unmarried for a very long time because the admiration they enjoy from men is so overwhelming that they can't just imagine giving that up to be with a man.

5.Being too picky
: I will not blame any hot chic for this but then many of them just don't know when to back down as they wil be bent on having a dude to compliment their hotness but unfortunately it does not work this way in the real world and they tend to realize too late and just pick any available one and this is why you see many hot chics ending up with guys that do not match up at all and this is because they have given up sweet guys hoping to get drop dead gorgeous ones.

My advice to ladies generally whether hot or not is Just to keep a level head and be humble and trust me, even the most handsome and responsible men will come begging to have you for keeps.

Its never about outward beauty but its all about the beauty of the mind and even a man who have sworn to date or marry a super curvy chic will melt if he comes across a humble,submissive,non abusive straight shaped lady with a quality of a real virtuous wife.

Guys are wiser now and a reasonable man will not mind to marry a humble respectful ugly lady rather than have a manner-less and sharp tongued sex symbol as a wife but would rather bleep and dump such.

Hope this helps

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by passionate88: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
It isn't

why don't I feel elated?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Absolute NONSENSE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
issokay...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by kinibigdeal(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
O
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Absolute NONSENSE

You don cum again. Dem send you?

40 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Captainswag225(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
hello toks, all u wrote is absolutely true! The real thing is hot chics dont think abt marriage until expiry date catches up with them.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by donwise1(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Dats the bitter truth

13 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by nikkiking(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Honesty u are right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Ayam a cold chic. Infact ayam chilled.

Hot chic ko...cold chicken ni....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Ayam a cold chic.

Hot chic ko...cold chicken ni

oh oh now you are not hot lol!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Small time they will say dem no se husband marry.

Abeg wet-tin be this?

https://www.nairaland.com/2578531/female-photographer-uche-odoh-flaunts

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
no1 asked yo smelling puusssy
Oh thanks for the compliment sweetheart #smiling

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:

Awwww!

Epic

16 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:

beech i'd hav respected dah compliment if u were a guy buh as lng as u got pusssyy am nhat yur swithrt

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 12:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Toks2008:

oh oh now you are not hot lol!
Ayam just cold
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Captainswag225(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Ayam just cold
trust us guys, we got ur antidote!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
beech i'd hav respected dah compliment if u were a guy buh as lng as u got pusssyy am nhat yur swithrt
Ur gay

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by donholy28(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Which one be hot girls
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by rottable(m): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2015
I absolutely believe all what you have written.................. These post should make front page

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by divinehand2003(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2015
OP YOU MADE PERFECT SENSE. I LOVE IT

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by ORACLE1975(m): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2015
true talk

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Ur gay
and is dah hard to undastand?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by Adesiji77: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2015
When they finally "cool" down.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
and is dah hard to undastand?
nope

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
trust us guys, we got ur antidote!
and wah is the antidote?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by capip120(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Absolute NONSENSE
Hey Charlie!!! What's up with you and Isabella? Last time I heard you two got in an argument and you were seen kneeling grin grin grin she made you write this didn't she? grin please go tell her you need your brain back angry grin

17 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
nope
dahs gud xo can u fingr urself off my moniker
Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by MsBliss(f): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
dahs gud xo can u fingr urself off my moniker
Nope. I'd rather take a walk

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
capip120:

Hey Charlie!!! What's up with you and Isabella? Last time I heard you two got in an argument and you were seen kneeling grin grin grin she made you write this didn't she? grin please go tell her you need your brain back angry grin
wu da hell is Isabela..... Does she run an oil company? Is she d M.D of a famous bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Nope. I'd rather take a walk
yu betcha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.