Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26859 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
dazzle37: i have met
Sexkillz ( cool guy )
Lizzy 17( a clolleague )
superted ( hmmmm lipsrsealed)
lahips ( the coolest cousin ever )
and my dearest twin sister grin

i would like to meet

Jaybee, R231, freecocoa, synthesis,ifihearam,seun
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
dazzle37: i have met
Sexkillz ( cool guy )
Lizzy 17( a clolleague )
superted ( hmmmm lipsrsealed)
lahips ( the coolest cousin ever )
and my dearest twin sister grin

i would like to meet

Jaybee, R231, freecocoa, synthesis,ifihearam,seun

Really?? Would be pleased to meet you too ofcouse with the permission of freecocoa
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hmm,so assuming i accept,the blokos won't be mine alone?
Chei, Freiburger don talk again, make we slow down baby. You know what, if you gree me now now, i go inscribe your name on the blokos. "for sweetcocoa ONLY" wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Lols. I hv not said it oooo. I am telling you what I heard.
Okay o.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Abeg guys we don derail enough,the OP sef go dey vex by now.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
@topic

I am dying to meet freecocoa
Others include:billyonaire,D explorer,dazzle37,seun(maybe)
Sexkills(to load him for banning me one time)....
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam: @topic

I am dying to meet freecocoa
Others include:billyonaire,D explorer,dazzle37,seun(maybe)
Sexkills(to load him for banning me one time)....
You don't want to meet Chuky? grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Guy, wetin na? Abeg glue oneside. You even get em labour leader number? shey na Adamu something. See, gree me make i meet this babe, abi na mistake we be friends grin
Guy no worry,your job safe as far as my cocoa dey safe.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hmm,we'll see about that smiley
Babe, can you see the future with me? grin wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: You don't want to meet Chuky? grin
We fit meet after our marriage ooo not be naw at all
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Abeg guys we don derail enough,the OP sef go dey vex by now.

havin fun hup frieburga livs it dat way hehehe
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Babe, can you see the future with me? grin wink
I'm not sure yet o,don't you know the spot you guys have put me in? I can't even think straight again sef cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: You don't want to meet Chuky? grin

NO. So how do we meet live sef??
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: havin fun hup frieburga livs it dat way hehehe
Good,if you are cool with it as the owner of the thread then any other person should be too grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

NO. So how do we meet live sef??
Seriously?shocked
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: havin fun hup frieburga livs it dat way hehehe
Oh you are darling,hope you marry my friend quick so my Freecocoa can be safe for me.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: We fit meet after our marriage ooo not be naw at all
But Chuky you wan marry two times ni?undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.