Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26823 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by snthesis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
dazzle37: i have met
Sexkillz ( cool guy )
Lizzy 17( a colleague )
superted ( hmmmm lipsrsealed)
lahips ( the coolest cousin ever )
and my dearest twin sister grin

i would like to meet

Jaybee, R231, freecocoa, xynthesis,ifihearam,seun
ok wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Chai Freibuger wicked,5hrs banning two much na
Sharrrrrappppp Or I pm Mr Elewa to ban ur id till next Olympics. angry tongue cool
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Chai Freibuger wicked,5hrs banning two much na
Na two hours bro. The guy just scatter plans mehn.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
Derailers!!!!! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by snthesis(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Derailers!!!!! angry angry
badosky cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Derailers!!!!! angry angry
We fit discuss how we go take meet here? grin Freiburger is that allowed.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
snthesis:
badosky cheesy
Baba ni yen! U dey area? I wanna meet ya! wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrrrappppp Or I pm Mr Elewa to ban ur id till next Olympics. angry tongue cool
Mama biko nu,next Olympics? My own don finish be dat
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Una have start again o,Freiburger idowu is derailment this thread,please banned her.undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

We fit discuss how we go take meet here? grin Freiburger is that allowed.
Jam me for zanga....but u no go enter if u no carry correct claro come.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Una have start again o,Freiburger idowu is derailment this thread,please banned her.undecided
May ur kpecus start ministering

Player hater! angry

@op
Fryingburger I will like to take u dere and back, how u see am? kiss
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Which one come be correct claro again
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Which one come be correct claro again
Stop derailment na!
*she whispers*
Guy, dem just release moi o! I dey fear ban o! grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
On point! I dey around there naw. Check around you go see me. No further comment for here. Chucky, bro i dey viewing centre, you grab! Sweetcocoa baby, we no fit talk here. Affliction shall not rise the second time grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

On point! I dey around there naw. Check around you go see me. No further comment for here. Chucky, bro i dey viewing centre, you grab! Sweetcocoa baby, we no fit talk here. Affliction shall not rise the second time grin
hehehe
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Which one come be correct claro again
So you be butty?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
May nipplessss start growing on ur face.

If na your nipplessss, I rebuke it! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Okay then,if una like we fit jam for meet up zone sometime sha.cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: So you be butty?
I will like to meet.... Yes o! Hin b mamas boy. grin

Delaila wiv style...

U grab? grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
kandikane:

If na your nipplessss, I rebuke it! cheesy
'Domitila'

Dats me saying fawck u in Chinese. angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I will like to meet.... Yes o! Hin b mamas boy. grin

Delaila wiv style...

U grab? grin
Na so abeg make we push forward from here before Fireburner go light us fire undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
'Domitila'

Dats me saying fawck u in Chinese. angry

Isokay, I know you want to. grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

No kain,make we meet for yonder as usual
Shey you roger na
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: So you be butty?
Butty+agbero sha
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Butty+agbero sha

Hmmmmmm. *clears throat*
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
FREIBURGERRR!!!! Get your asss in here and ban these diehard thread derailers again because they still haven't learnt their lesson angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ishilove: FREIBURGERRR!!!! Get your asss in here and ban these diehard thread derailers again because they still haven't learnt their lesson angry
I support o! angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by snthesis(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Baba ni yen! U dey area? I wanna meet ya! wink
whr u dey?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by delkuf(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
miteolu: Living or dead members of Nls
U be big fool oooo, which one be dead members
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Chidon01: 3:57am On Aug 10, 2012
I wud lik 2 meet nairalanders perhaps single ladies or divorced women on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2012
ITS UNFORTUNATE I HAVENT MEET ANYBODY,
AND IT IS POSSIBLE I HAD MET SOMEPPLE UNKNOWINGLY.
IF POSSIBLE I WILL LOVE TO MEET ALL, I MEAN ALLLLLLLLLL
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Crown Prince: I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.
Op,come to my wedding,you will see lots of them and that suggest these thread is irrelevant.
Or won't you grace my occassion?

congrats when is the wedding coming up

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.