Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26858 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 2legit2qwt: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ileke idi for me
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Oh you are darling,hope you marry my friend quick so my Freecocoa can be safe for me.
hehehe
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Nothing to of na,my words were carved out of gold and can make the hardest of hearts melt in a second.
I will tell you words that will dry your tears in times of sorrow,words that will sooth your pains away and refreshed your for each day.
*crying*
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by toria1980(f): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
dose id mean ur regularly post is of advantage 4u 2b knwn on NL?

it appears nobody wants 2meet me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: You are really a sharp guy,Chuky and ifihearam have been on my case for like a while na,you wey just come last night wan chance them,I'm still observing you.grin
That guy na thief ooo,him no even get the skillz take chance you for my hands.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 2legit2qwt: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Why is my post hidden because I mentioned a member's name? Wtf
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
avicky:
Lol! I'll like to meet u too.
Ishiz4love, Efemena_xy, Ekitikan, Afam4eva, Onila e.t.c
Much obliged. The feeling is mutual. smiley

I've not met any NLer.

I would love to meet Deepsight,because of his deep intelligence and wit.

Davidylan-another intelligent dude with a sharp sense of humour. Y'all should see the damage he and deepsight do to atheists on the religion section...absolutely wikkid!!!! grin

Iforall-very intelligent,mature and o so handsome!!! grin Meeowwwww... wink

Idowuogbo-razzmama, I'm ever loyal. Twale!! grin

BoboYekini-gentle and unassuming, I want to know if he is as gentle as he seems on NL.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
yes! grin. and ishilove ishilove ishilove

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.