Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? (1078 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by estherino: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
This guy is so such much in love with you, and you don't like him, and he has done everything possible to make you love him the same way he love you. will you marry him out of pity, or quit the relationship, because you did not feel anything for him.
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by koolsasy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
this is kind of a tough one, he s feelings re going to be hurt but d truths got to b told.u ve got to kal if off, but make sure u explain tins in a way he would undastand and not feel soo rejected.d feelin of rejection is inevitable.
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by saucekid(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
dont ever marry someone out of pity
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
You must like suffering and misery then. . .
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by estherino: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
do u mean u can get marry to man or woman you did not have feelings for, even when pretend to love, you still did not see urself in love with him/her. do u can that suffering amd misery?

@ iice
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
I shoulda saved myself the trouble of posting in the first place. . .
Really was it that hard to understand? undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by estherino: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
am sorry, if i sound hash, make me understand u. you don't need to blame urself for posting ur comment. we are different pple with different reasoning, make me understand ur point.
will you marry a man or woman because he/her has done so much for you, and because you don't want to break his/her heart.

@ iice
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by iice(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
Laughing ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
Let me find ma level tongue grin grin cannot wait for this one's interpretation grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by saucekid(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2007
iice. . . . it means undecided mean undecided

what does it mean sef??
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by iice(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
*sighs*
sauce. . .you no get?
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by Joey82(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
@poster

when it comes 2 issues of marriage, there is nothing like pity
its either u're confortable with d person or not,
marriage is 4ever, and i guess u wont decide to live in d misery of always learning 2 love huh
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by t00cUTE(f): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
some pple say its good 2 be with the 1 u love cos the 1 u love mite be in love with some else.
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2008
can never marry or date anyone out of pity
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by marycute(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2008
Never i wont smiley
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by shuppie(f): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
nobody should marry anybody out of pity or they will forever regret it,
quit the relationship and move on,
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by GoldFinch(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2008
Silly question
Re: Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? by ladybam(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2008
@ post

Never will I ever,

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Is This Normal / Y R Girls Of 2day More Concern About How Much Uv Got Rather D U Trying 2 Holla.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.