Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (27159 Views)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / In A Relationship Who Disturb More For Sex? / In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by NduGod(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2006
l just want to fined out who has the responsibility to call a partiner in a relationship, or should it be 50/50.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by nike4luv(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2006
anyone should call in a relationship doesnt matter if ur the man or the woman its 50/50

1 Like

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by snazzydawn(f): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2006
word,girl,word!!!
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2006
i think the men, my boyfriend call me most of the time, if he does not he knows i will kill him *evil laugh* cheesy cheesy grin
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by smartsoft(m): 2:54am On Jan 04, 2006
The Man should do the calling..if the lady love you.. she will always call too.. but most expecially, the guyz do the calling...

1 Like

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by hotangel2(f): 3:10am On Jan 04, 2006
The guys mostly do the calling. They know that girls read meaning to little stuffs. SO they just sorta 'naturally' do the calling. I am so used to the guy doing the calling, but that don't mean i don't call him in turn. But yeah, lets leave that for the guys. WTF is he doing if he can't call me? cheesy cheesy

50/50 thingy?? nahh, not my thingy when it comes to who calls who.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

50/50 thingy?? nahh, not my thingy when it comes to who calls who.
4 real gurl.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by nike4luv(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2006
so guys should be the ones to use the credit most of the times, why cant ladies

1 Like

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by hotangel2(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2006
Yes they should be.. because they are guys.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by nike4luv(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2006
dat aint a reason
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by smartsoft(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2006
well i see guyz as the head
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by dejiolowe: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2006
in the begining when the love is still hot and 'shacking' the guy should be calling.

and when things start going south, the babe should do the calling... fair?
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by bedone(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2006
see, it don't matter. if you begin to see who calls first it becomes a competition thing and ego falls in. Naturally the men starts to do the calling and when a woman deeply falls in love with you she will be calling all the time. Anyways women (i mean matured women) don't want men who run after them and very predictable, they want the man in control, but not too much and become abusive. cool
don't get me wrong you still need to call your woman to strenghten your relationship with sweet words and so, and that is very important.

1 Like

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by snazzydawn(f): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2006
dejiolowe:

in the begining when the love is still hot and 'shacking' the guy should be calling.

and when things start going south, the babe should do the calling... fair?
exactly!!!na so e dey be. grin
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by eveseh(f): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2006
man should call, cool cool grin grin
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by Memunah(f): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2006
Both Should Call but the man should call most
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by Adetutu211(f): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
Memunah:

Both Should Call but the man should call most

Depends on the understanding between you two
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by naija4life(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2006
baseless argument as if the girls ever call, duh! lipsrsealed
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by CrazyMan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2006
It's supposed to be 50/50
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by smartsoft(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2006
what of if you send her a credit and she choose to flash you will the credit instead of calling you with it, what do you in that case she call other ppl with credit but choose to Flash you with the credit
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by dominobaby(f): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2006
It shouldn't be a competition thingy. Just cal when you gotta call and regularly too.
Though in most relationships, you find that its the guy that's always calling- either he's so in love or he's trying to impress the babe.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by mizkay(f): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2006
I love it when a man who knows how to talk-me, calls-me! I just purr when that happens, no seriously, guys should call - a lot. Women do it already way toooooooo much cool
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by Free(f): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2006
yea
da guy
should call ALOT!!
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by naija4life(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2006
am i smelling some kinda women empowerment here

Wat a chorus!!! :oGuyz should call, guyz should call, are we gon kill ourselves just becoz we're in one relationship or the other lipsrsealed
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
mizkay:

I love it when a man who knows how to talk-me, calls-me! I just purr when that happens, no seriously, guys should call - a lot. Women do it already way toooooooo much cool
You wrong.
if you make a guy call you all the time and you call him only on few occasions
one day he'll get fedup and stop calling you as frequent as he does.

if you want to sustain you relationship, you must call him as many time as he call you.
that's love.
then he'll know you care for him as he does for you.

3 Likes

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by soulchild1(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2006
To me it has to be equal or kind of equal, but this depends on the connection you have to your guy or girl. If you really like him/her and you guys are serious, there is nothing wrong in the girl calling the guy as often as he calls her, because it proves that you appreciate and enjoy his calls.

and after all, what is wrong in the girl calling the guy, after all, he is the one providing your credit, so whom do you want to call with your free credit? somebody else? wink

1 Like

Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by mamaput(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2006
In this house it is me providing the credit .
But apart from that one can call as often as one likes.
If i feel that am disturbing a man by calling him then something is very wrong in that relationship.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by naija4life(f): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2006
Is it by force a guys must call? cool
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by abiodunade(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2006
na 50/50 d thin shuld i support.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
The woman should call more! Leave the surprising unexpected calls to the guy.
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by zam: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2006
Guys(40%) while bebes(60%). Sisters.come on, we have alot on our mind
Re: In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2006
Calling? As in telephone calls? Whoever feels like calling should call, women like their men calling them all the time (am not one of them) most guys i know don't like their girls calling all the time (bondage) but i feel whoever feels like calling should call at that time and if one is waiting for the other to call and the call doesnt come through, then call up the partner and tell them to call you back

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.