Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month (13572 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Fawehinmi To Jonathan -Show Competence Or Comply With Boko Haram And Resign. / President Jonathan, Prove Your Competence Or Resign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
kutchs: Not as easy as I think is it not? Then STFU and get real. Internal terrorism is probably the worst form to deal with and thus requires the ‘sweat‘ of all to tackle. BTW I read Mohammed‘s comment and found nothing constructive therein and it is not any different from urs.

Please spare me the inane Bull_SHI0t that means nothing to the conversation. again..

Kobojunkie:

If you had any knowledge what the constitution says of the removal process, you would not have asked me that question.

So, I take this opportunity to demand that you please READ THE CONSTITUTION to learn how these things work.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by warrior01: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Don't waste people's time on here!
your case is so pathetic. I see you dying as a lonely deranged woman all because of ur hatred for Gej

4 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
touch_me_hard: So if Jonathan resigns, will Mohammed Fahwemi take over? Can he rule Nigeria better? Olodo wey no fit brush im teeth! Mchewwwww

Did you skip primary school? I ask because I have no clue why anyone would ask that question. If I say I want Jonathan to resign, do you believe that means I want to take over from him? [img]http://3.bp..com/_wU66oALsyus/TPYy-3MYgbI/AAAAAAAAB54/ez6pnB-VYOs/s1600/afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000138-large.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by DExplorer1: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
One day we shall have a new breed of Nigerians that understands the polity.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by sarutobie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Don't waste people's time on here!
You spend most part of your day on nairaland twisting logic on its head about the reality on ground(do you even reside in nigeria?).yet with no subtle solution on the crisis affecting the country.your best solution so far was "let Gej resign,and let sambo take over.if sambo fails,kick him out and bring in another"..
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
sarutobie:
You spend most part of your day on nairaland twisting logic on its head about the reality on ground(do you even reside in nigeria?).yet with no subtle solution on the crisis affecting the country.your best solution so far was "let Gej resign,and let sambo take over.if sambo fails,kick him out and bring in another"..

If subtle solutions are what you seek to situations in life, then you are probably best looking for a way out of this life in total.

The Constitution is clear on how it should be done, I don't see you coherently arguing this issue in anyway given we know what needs to be done if removal is the consensus. What do you want me to do? Write you a book on what is clearly written in the Constitution already??

Again, yes, I spend my day on Nairaland, that does not mean I am here to waste that time either.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by xcuggsm(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
THE WAY FORWARD TO ENDING THE BOKO HARAM MENACE: A THEORY ON 'FIRE FOR FIRE' COUNTER TERRORISM:

>Boko Haram Strategy = bomb churches/christians in the north
>Instrument of Action = recruiting and brain washing northern youths to plant bombs in churches and/or blow themselves up (aka today you will be in paradise/72 virgins)
>Counter Terrorism Strategy (CTS) = bomb mosques/moslems in the north
>Instrument = government setting up a highly classified agency to run the CTS which will be charged with recruiting, training and brainwashing northern youths to plant bomb in mosques and/or blow themselves up (using mind control drugs and implants Russian KGB style).
>Traing of CTS Recruits = An outside terrorist organisation should be contracted to run the operation and the training/brainwashing of recruits should be carried out outside the country.
>Deployment = After training the CTS agents will be stationed in a North African country from where they will be deployed to specific mosques to bomb in northern Nigeria
>Expected Result = initially, chaos, distrust and fear will shake the whole north; turning moslems against themselves.
>Duration of Action = 8 months
>Final Result = BOKO HARAM WILL IMPLODE ON IT'S SELF
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
xcuggs_m: [color=#990000][/color]
THE WAY FORWARD TO ENDING THE BOKO HARAM MENACE: A THEORY ON 'FIRE FOR FIRE' COUNTER TERRORISM:

>Instrument of Action = recruiting and brain washing northern youths to plant bombs in churches and/or blow themselves up (aka today you will be in paradise/72 virgins)
>Counter Terrorism Strategy (CTS) = bomb mosques/moslems in the north
>Instrument = government setting up a highly classified agency to run the CTS which will be charged with recruiting, training and brainwashing northern youths to plant bomb in mosques and/or blow themselves up (using mind control drugs and implants Russian KGB style).
>Traing of CTS Recruits = An outside terrorist organisation should be contracted to run the operation and the training/brainwashing of recruits should be carried out outside the country.
>Deployment = After training the CTS agents will be stationed in a North African country from where they will be deployed to specific mosques to bomb in northern Nigeria
>Expected Result = initially, chaos, distrust and fear will shake the whole north; turning moslems against themselves.
>Duration of Action = 8 months
>Final Result = BOKO HARAM WILL IMPLODE ON IT'S SELF

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by sarutobie(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If subtle solutions are what you seek to situations in life, then you are probably best looking for a way out of this life in total.

The Constitution is clear on how it should be done, I don't see you coherently arguing this issue in anyway given we know what needs to be done if removal is the consensus. What do you want me to do? Write you a book on what is clearly written in the Constitution already??

Again, yes, I spend my day on Nairaland, that does not mean I am here to waste that time either.
"Again,yes,I spend my day on Nairaland,that does not mean I am here to waste that time either"..hmm..are you getting paid by someone(or a group of people) to spend your day here?...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by rash47(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hey, let's all mind d message nd ignore d messenger, jona is d no 1 man 4 GOD sake he needs to grow some balls, if possible borrow some military mentality from his obj mentor, who cares? Time is running out oo,this boko boys I believe are acting on a script. This is not time for us running to our ethnic nd religious cocoon

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
sarutobie:
"Again,yes,I spend my day on Nairaland,that does not mean I am here to waste that time either"..hmm..are you getting paid by someone(or a group of people) to spend your day here?...

Yes, I get paid by you . . Happy?
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
deshclones:

lemme me give you guys 3mins of my time....mohammed has no moral right to criticize anybody jonathan inclusive...not after his antecedents before his accident ..go to anthony and ask after him..back then he drives a mercedes e-class..dude used to blow chics like maad...was always getting into street altercation with gani himself...go to unilag then..girls hostel,allen,all those ashi joints and ask about mohammed ,infact mohammed started doing three.s0me as far back as 1993....abeg leave matter...

Bill Clinton Used to do marijuana, (probably Cocaine), and was an avid womanizer.

JFK and his brother Robert were known party boys, did all kinds of drugs, and famously used to run trains on women; Marilyn Monroe inclusive.

George W Bush was that dude you wanted in your party even when he was a grown man.

Barack Obama has admitted to doing it all... Marijuana, Cocaine etc

Still, When these men talked, we listened, the world listened .... Even your 3rd world corrupt Politicians. Despite their numerous kneelings in front of false preachers begging them to intercede with God on their behalf to "win" Selections which even they already knew the results, they still do not have the right to talk over the son of Gani Fawenhimi. Try to destroy his character as usual---thats what you guys are known for :Ignore the Message, attack the messenger.

No matter what you tell me Gani Fawenhimi's son did in his private life, It doesn't stop me from listening to his message if it makes sense. Besides, as usual, you have no proof to a show us but will rather we just take your untrustworthy word for it. Why don't you show us proof of more important things like : Declaration Form Of GEJ's ASSETS. Then, maybe we can start believing whatever comes out of your mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by phildon: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Did you skip primary school? I ask because I have no clue why anyone would ask that question. If I say I want Jonathan to resign, do you believe that means I want to take over from him? [img]http://3.bp..com/_wU66oALsyus/TPYy-3MYgbI/AAAAAAAAB54/ez6pnB-VYOs/s1600/afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000138-large.gif[/img]
Kwarrect question
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by sarutobie(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Yes, I get paid by you . . Happy?
I should have known...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
ypzilanti:

Hahahahahahaha

So because of youthful indiscretion, he should not talk now as an adult?
Obama used to smoke weed as a teenager.
Malcolm X was a drug dealer.

wanna hear more...?

Wow, great minds do think alike.

I just responded to the same dummy, using the same analogy, then I scroll through old posts and I see yours.

These clowns are something else its a shame. Nigeria needs to invest heavily in education and social reorientation because the mentality of a majority of her citizens is warped.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by rash47(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
cuggs_m: [color=#990000][/color]

>Counter Terrorism Strategy (CTS) =
bomb mosques/moslems in the north

Wishful thinking
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by kutchs: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please spare me the inane Bull_SHI0t that means nothing to the conversation. again..

Once again junkie, u and moh‘d shudn‘t wait for GEJ to resign pls force him to i you can or probably use ur goons in the NASS to effect his removal. Dont come to nairaland to yarn patra, it wont help ur course one bit. And pls next time moh‘d wants to talk advice him to be useful and constructive perhaps only then may I take him serious. Cheers girl.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Skii:

In fact this continues to baffle me. You know who the sponsors are, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM, or is that people have not died enough?

Am forced to believe that the blood of the innocent seems to sustain his presidency.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=fellory][/quote]

Nwokem go and sit down...

Gani never once asked Obasanjo to step down... No Yoruba man ever asked him to step down.. We are not fools..
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
kutchs: Once again junkie, u and moh‘d shudn‘t wait for GEJ to resign pls force him to i you can or probably use ur goons in the NASS to effect his removal. Dont come to nairaland to yarn patra, it wont help ur course one bit. And pls next time moh‘d wants to talk advice him to be useful and constructive perhaps only then may I take him serious. Cheers girl.

Abeg stop serving your inane crock my way!
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Ufeolorun(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

cheesy grin
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by hotwax: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Please Mr Mohammed Fawehinmi suggest to us how to solve the Boko Haram problem are you not a Nigerian, you think it is easy to tackle these terrorists, people that are ready to kill themselves.

Mr retardeen. Even a primary student know the solution.
SSS/FG/Military/GEJ knows who the sponsors are.
But GEJ want second term and he knows these people can derail his second term.

He just using the life of Nigerians to pay for his second time.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Gani never once asked Obasanjo to step down... No Yoruba man ever asked him to step down.. We are not fools..

The same OBJ that even Yorubas were praying for a coup against him at a point? The same OBJ that couldn't win his own ward because people on his own street, in his own home town, refused to vote for him? The same OBJ that it was Western Nigerian Media which was at the forefront of destroying his planned 3rd term Agenda?

Dude, abeg be honest sometimes and stop being divisive and tribal.

Besides, you really wanna compare OBJ to GEJ? lmao Abeg stop am.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by aribisala0(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is a nairaland link on Gani /Obasanjo

https://www.nairaland.com/804406/david-mark-hold-off-no/2
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
hotwax:

Mr retardeen. Even a primary student know the solution.
SSS/FG/Military/GEJ knows who the sponsors are.
But GEJ want second term and he knows these people can derail his second term.

He just using the life of Nigerians to pay for his second time.

GEJ DOESNT WANT JUST SECOND TERM, GEJ WANTS LIFE TERM. I WILL PUT UP A NEW POST IN A MINUTE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. GEJ WILL GIVE THESE DUNCES ELECTRICTY, AND HE'LL BE THERE FOR THE NEXT 30 YRS.... OR AT LEAST HE'LL TRY TO. YOU JUST WATCH.

NIGERIANS ARE SO SHORT SIGHTED ITS SADDENING.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by aribisala0(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by aribisala0(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
aribisala0: More Gani on OBASANJO
http://www.panapress.com/Lawyer-asks-Obasanjo-to-resign-over-company-shares--13-480070-18-lang1-index.html

Dude, they know all this. These guys are just so hate-filled, tribal and divisive that if Jesus came today to speak against GEJ's indiscretions they'll remind him that he's Jew, used to hang out with a harlot and that he doesn't even know who is Father is. They would call his mother a ho, they will say she cheated on Joseph with God, then they will accuse him of trying to collect bribe from GEJ and that GEJ's refusal was what brought about the "bitterness". Theres no doubt in my mind that they'll also somehow link his ancestry to the Yorubas and Hausas, before finally accusing him of being sponsored by ACN/CPC/ and "GEJ haters". God save Jesus if he ever took a picture with Buhari, he's done!

These guys are not just bigots, they're inherently evil, and like I always say, for peace to reign in Nigeria, and for progress and development to be achieved, the country needs to split. When "Truth" has a different meaning according to your region, its high time Nationhood is formed along those lines too. People like this Okija fella are spawns of Satan and their job is to create destruction and confusion wherever, and whenever, possible.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by DExplorer1: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Pukkah: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Is this a case of selective amnesia just to justify your tribal approach to this issue?

See a link below wherein Gani called for Obasanjo's impeachment!

http://www.proshareng.com/news/singleNews.php?id=1604

The Action Congress (an opposition party then) also called on Obasanjo to either resign or be impeached by the National Assembly.http://digitalizenigeria.com/2012/04/06/church-building-donation-anglican-church-faults-acn-on-calls-for-jonathan%E2%80%99s-impeachment/

The Conference of Nigerian Political Parties also called on the National Assembly to serve impeachment notices to both Obasanjo and Atiku. That call was made by Dr Tunji Braithwaithe (a Yoruba man) because of the PTDF scandal. http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=9234&z=17

Another group, Centre for Criminal Justice Reform and Citizen Awareness (CJ-RCA)also called on the National Assembly to impeach Obasanjo if the country must survive. That call was made by Mr. Paul Obianaso http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/2003/oct/04/027.html

In all these cases, how come the country was then not divided or polarized along tribal or religious lines? Why are you guys, instead of engaging the opposition or people with dissenting opinion intellectually, resorting to the cheap antics of tribalism and ethnicity? Isn't this shameful?

Having proved to you now that Gani, and even many others called for Obasanjo's impeachment and/or resignation, what do you have to say now?

At times like this, I advise that people should caution themselves on what they say or else you may actually be creating more problems for President Jonathan that you think you're defending. Just check out all the responses of the people 'defending' him, it is either outright insult, personality attack or resort to tribalism. This is sad.

By the way, Obasanjo left power in 2007 and yet you're still using him as the basis to adjudge our present President. What can you make of that? Is that a compliment on Jonathan? Is the country going forward or backward?

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Okijajuju1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pukkah:

Is this a case of selective amnesia just to justify your tribal approach to this issue?

See a link below wherein Gani called for Obasanjo's impeachment!

http://www.proshareng.com/news/singleNews.php?id=1604

The Action Congress (an opposition party then) also called on Obasanjo to either resign or be impeached by the National Assembly.http://digitalizenigeria.com/2012/04/06/church-building-donation-anglican-church-faults-acn-on-calls-for-jonathan%E2%80%99s-impeachment/

The Conference of Nigerian Political Parties also called on the National Assembly to serve impeachment notices to both Obasanjo and Atiku. That call was made by Dr Tunji Braithwaithe (a Yoruba man) because of the PTDF scandal. http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=9234&z=17

Another group, Centre for Criminal Justice Reform and Citizen Awareness (CJ-RCA)also called on the National Assembly to impeach Obasanjo if the country must survive. That call was made by Mr. Paul Obianaso http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/2003/oct/04/027.html

In all these cases, how come the country was then not divided or polarized along tribal or religious lines? Why are you guys, instead of engaging the opposition or people with dissenting opinion intellectually, resorting to the cheap antics of tribalism and ethnicity? Isn't this shameful?

Having proved to you now that Gani, and even many others called for Obasanjo's impeachment and/or resignation, what do you have to say now?

At times like this, I advise that people should caution themselves on what they say or else you may actually be creating more problems for President Jonathan that you think you're defending. Just check out all the responses of the people 'defending' him, it is either outright insult, personality attack or resort to tribalism. This is sad.

By the way, Obasanjo left power in 2007 and yet you're still using him as the basis to adjudge our present President. What can you make of that? Is that a compliment on Jonathan? Is the country going forward or backward?

Well, I stand corrected...

So we Southerners have decided to do like the Yoruba President.. Ignore you all and act like y'all dont exist..
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by touchmehard: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Now I see you are totally CLUELESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel / The Full History Of Epkeye. (the Ikwerre & Ogba Relatives In Rivers State) / Service Chiefs Brief Osinbajo, Pledge Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.