Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Annoying Things Men Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Men Do. (20916 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Men Do. by Agimor(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2012
To the ladies what are the most annoying things that you hate seeing men doing.though am a guy but it irritates me seeing men urinating publiclly and tends to diminish their pride and prestige.so ladys lets have your say here.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2012
I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Agimor(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care
just too irritating.
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by WizPrince1(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmm... Too badt

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
opening pointless threads..
putting said threads on front page..
not liking this comment...

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
i hate girls picking their nose in public it sucks

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2012
Nothing annoys me really. There are some things that my boyfriend does and I don't understand, but it's part of his charm and makes him unique.

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Kenneth205(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2012
Una n0 get w0rk
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
how can such a baseless thread make the frontpage? WTF is wrong with this poo called nairaland
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Seeing them pee in public and they try to shake or hold you angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Lordave: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2012
And annoying things women do.... I hate it when ma girl just like most of you girls here talks about the bad side of me in public. I believe all men hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Libkid(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Na wa.nairaland don turn into anoda tin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nasri100(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Hate it when girls ask for more after 6 rounds haba!

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Seeing them pee in public and they try to shake or hold you angry angry

U ARE EXTREMELY UGLY, CHAI. SPITS

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Libkid(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Seeing them pee in public and they try to shake or hold you angry angry
dats d last tin am gona do in public
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Nothing annoys me really. There are some things that my boyfriend does and I don't understand, but it's part of his charm and makes him unique.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by lonely2205: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2012
men dt refused to shave clean their armpit. men dt wake up in the morning and gather spit in their mouth. men dt spit and urinate in the public. i also hate a lousy man
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by 190: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Nasri100: Hate it when girls ask for more after 6 rounds haba!

^haba my body nor be firewood angry
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Kayusfity:

U ARE EXTREMELY UGLY, CHAI. SPITS
See this one, you no sabi better thing. "SPITS*
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by xanadu333: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
annoying things women do...... i hate ladies when they ask of more sex after 2-rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by dainiblevis: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Kenneth205: Una n0 get w0rk
na sooooooooooo
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by awistle(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2012
i log on here 4 d first time and dis is wat i see mscheew
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by dainiblevis: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2012
remove from front page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by joanana(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2012
snoring..... Gosh i detest it so freaking much angry angry angry angry.... feel like putting a pillow over his face angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ikennaya(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Just passing...
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2012
Agimor: To the ladies what are the most annoying things that you hate seeing men doing.though am a guy but it irritates me seeing men urinating publiclly and tends to diminish their pride and prestige.so ladys lets have your say here.
me too. I hate easing myself anywhere except d lavatory...#justsaying
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by honiye(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2012
NAIRALAND now S-U-C-K-S, Is now full of unserious posters and childish topics. Some topics are not worth being on the frontpage, it gives me the perception that the moderators and the website managers are not business minded. Please go back to drawing board, employ professional editors who will proof-read postings effectively before putting them on frontpage. Craps (what is my business with the guy that pee in the public, that is the problem of his spouse or admirers?)

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
honiye: NAIRALAND now S-U-C-K-S, Is now full of serious posters and childish topics. Some topics are not worth being on the frontpage, it gives me the perception that the moderators and the website managers are not business minded. Please go back to drawing board, employ professional editors who will proof read postings effectively beyond putting them on frontpage. Craps (what is my business with the guy that pee in the public, that is the problem of his spouse or admirers?)

The moderators are business minded cool
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by duni04(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Libkid: dats d last tin am gona do in public
Really! You've never urinated in public before? Maybe you're hiding something or maybe your 'thing' is just too small to be shown in public. Urinating in public is a thing of pride for most men. You get to unzip right in front of anyone and dangle your thing. Its a refreshing feeling, you should get off your high horse and try it one day.:d

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2012
LWKMD!!!See Issue ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.