Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23848 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Are you the one who would lead Biafra now? Abeg make sure you dont flee to Abidjan like the previous bitchass warlord

Those that did your so called flee like Great O.R Tambo,John GARANG and Ikemba came back and achieved
what some could not achieve by fighting for a 'mere geographical expression'.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

Adekunle lost in every fight he got into; he got demoted by the nigeria army because of it. The only thing that man was known for was his interview where he boosted if he gets to biafra, he'll attack anyone and everything. Ironically, he couldnt back up his words. Everyone is aware adekunle was nothing. The only person that sees him as something is dayokanu. Adekunle is to dayokanu as satellite pictures is to muiswa. You should have known that by now. You should let be.

Of course he didnt do anything. if he did something, No one would be alive in Alaigbo. better thank God he didnt do anything.

Hope you see the part in bold written by a foreign Journalist

Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops on the South front sat enthroned behind the General’s desk of the Shell administration, which he had made into his main station when he took the Ibo-city by storm on May 18. Now he stated: "I am convinced you will report objectively and keep to our orders." We confirmed that.

"Okay," he beamed, "the Germans just know how war works. Tonight there is a front-party in my headquarters. You will come! An order is an order!"

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga:

Those that did your so called flee like Great O.R Tambo,John GARANG and Ikemba came back and achieved

So tell us what Ikeeba Ojuku achieved by fleeing to Abidjan aside coming to predate on his underaged goddaughter,
Joining NPN,
Losing all elections ever contested,
being spokesman for Abacha in killing Saro-Wiwa,
being the errand boy for IBB
and finally dying deaf, dumb and lonely in a London hospital while his brother rimmed his wife

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
hotwax:

Okoro apku eating worms.
Why cant you leave the Yorubas alone. If you cough, it is Yorubas.
If yorubas are nothing/cowards, how come you are directing energies on attacking them. It shows Yorubas are powerful and important in your monkeying or struggle whatever you call it.

If u are struggling, Why cant you show your bravely alone and leave Yoruba alone. Must Yoruba fight your war for you ? Yet you claimed they are cowards and you cant leave them alone.

Yeye omo ina, were diran

Bros, no dey waste your time reply tribal bigot, if the Yorubas are coward, then they should leave alone.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Of course he didnt do anything. if he did something, No one would be alive in Alaigbo. better thank God he didnt do anything.

Hope you see the part in bold written by a foreign Journalist

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm

Okay and how does that remove the fact he lost every fight he got into to the point he got demoted because of it. The most important man in the Nigerian war my yansh yet every single person i know that experienced the war have never heard of him. My uncle and my bf father were biafran soliders and they never heard of him either. Most igbos that knew of adekunle learned about him on this website. The fact is adekunle was a nobody that tried to make himself appear more important than he actually was. Most important person in the war. Na wa ooo. gowon, ediffong and ojokwu are what? Lmfao,knowing European writers he probably heard adekunle call himself that hence he wrote it. If adekunle is the most important man in the war on the nigerian side, gowon was what then?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by katilicious(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
Are u their leader?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

So tell us what Ikeeba Ojuku achieved by fleeing to Abidjan aside coming to predate on his underaged goddaughter,
Joining NPN,
Losing all elections ever contested,
being spokesman for Abacha in killing Saro-Wiwa,
being the errand boy for IBB
and finally dying deaf, dumb and lonely in a London hospital while his brother rimmed his wife

He lost your so called election but his civility and exposure made him to accept
it like a great man he is but the champion of a mere geographical expression could not deliver his region
to his party and wanted to devour the popular omoboriowo and olunloyo.

I can see that the bitterness you have because of akinttola's death is eating
you to the extent that you don't have a line in what you can say about people.

I REFUSE TO BE LIKE YOU.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by jude33084(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.

We not surprise! grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

Okay and how does that remove the fact he lost every fight he got into to the point he got demoted because of it. The most important man in the Nigerian war my yansh yet every single person i know that experienced the war have never heard of him. My uncle and my bf father were biafran soliders and they never heard of him either. Most igbos that knew of adekunle learned about him on this website. The fact is adekunle was a nobody that tried to make himself appear more important than he actually was. Most important person in the war. Na wa ooo. gowon, ediffong and ojokwu are what? Lmfao,knowing European writers he probably heard adekunle call himself that hence he wrote it. If adekunle is the most important man in the war on the nigerian side, gowon was what then?

They probably never heard og him because they were hiding instead of going to war front.

Go and ask any Biafra soldier who Black Scorpion was. he turned Igbos into shooting targets.

No wonder the article was pulled from a Ibo website yet Ibos dont know about him.

They dont know the commander of the 3rd marine Commandos? How would they know when they were fighting the war from Abidjan or on the laps of prepubescent Biancar

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga: He lost your so called election but his civility and exposure made him to accept
it like a great man he is but the champion of a mere geographical expression could not deliver his region
to his party and wanted to devour the popular omoboriowo and olunloyo.
I can see that the bitterness you have because of akinttola's death is eating
you to the extent that you don't have a line in what you can say about people.

I REFUSE TO BE LIKE YOU.

I am proud Akintola fought to his death like a man even when as a civilian facing soldiers unlike a popular soldier who fled to Abidjan.

Shortly afterward, a detachment of soldiers led by Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi arrived at Akintola’s residence. Upon sighting the soldiers, Akintola opened fire – lightly wounding a few of them including Capt Nwobosi. After bravely fighting for his life and engaging the soldiers in a gunfight, Akintola was shot dead by Nwobosi and his men.

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/siollun/1966_coup2.htm

The bolded is what valiant men do, They dont wear G-string and run to Abidjan in the heat of war. A military warlord commanding an army and fleeing to Abidjan in the heat of war must be the lowest thing any human can do

Ojuku is a disgrace to all men of Uniform even Man O war, Boy Scout, Civil Defence and traffic wardens would be ashamed of such act

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

I am proud Akintola fought to his death like a man even when as a civilian facing soldiers unlike a popular soldier who fled to Abidjan.

The bolded is what valiant men do, They dont wear G-string and run to Abidjan in the heat of war. A military warlord commanding an army and fleeing to Abidjan in the heat of war must be the lowest thing any human can do

Ojuku is a disgrace to all men of Uniform even Man O war, Boy Scout, Civil Defence and traffic wardens would be ashamed of such act

You entertains your self so much in bringing down those that are better than you. your secret is that OJUKWU gives you attention
and you can not get today.
I REFUSE TO BE LIKE YOU.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by rufychuks: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
this wasnt supposd to be an igbo/yoruba thing. I bliv in the brilliance of the yorubas bt their attitude in the biafran war shovld not be repeated. They collaborated wit d hausa to massacre d ibos. The fact remains that what preceded that slaughter is repeating itself and some of them are still clinging to their lukewarm wayz. The yorubas shovld learn to take a stance! Let them be steadfast!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Yujin(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have always known its gonna be in my time. At last, the southerners are getting a clearer picture of who those core northerners are. The reason why they never want a 'pure' southerner at the helm of affairs is to keep the southerners from determining their future(what Sir Ahmadu Bello told them). OBJ was never a 'southern' president- he was guided by the north to avoid those areas that would affect their interest. He obeyed except that he was smarter; that is why I respect him(though he isn't my fan).
Presently, the core north have decided to run the gauntlet, either they win all(strike fear and dominate all of people in nigeria) or lose all(lose the impending war). They don't want a country running on equity and freedom: if they want why don't they also clamour for SNC? The AYC spokesman said the (core) northerners are for peace; how comes the hausa/fulani muslims have slaughtered thousands of middlebelters for some decades now? Because they have found out that the middlebelters have refused to be used as cannon fodders anymore(reason for Dimka & Orkar's coup) and as such should be disposed off. How comes the middlebelters especially those from Benue/Plateau(they formed the bulk of nigerian soldiers during the civil war) have been systematically reduced in the army? If you are for peace why not clamour for SNC? Anyway, their hearts have been blocked so that they will recieve the punishment they deserve. 'You don't run from war because you might be shot to death in it'. If you want to live forever, be ready to die for freedom and equity(Yujin). We are getting excited.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

They probably never heard og him because they were hiding instead of going to war front.

Go and ask any Biafra soldier who Black Scorpion was. he turned Igbos into shooting targets.

No wonder the article was pulled from a Ibo website yet Ibos dont know about him.

They dont know the commander of the 3rd marine Commandos? How would they know when they were fighting the war from Abidjan or on the laps of prepubescent Biancar

LMFAO grin grin grin grin comedy

He is a big fat NOBODY!!!! Unfeared, easily deafeated but big mouted whimp. That is what adekunle is FACT. He got demoted simply because he lost every fight he got in. If not for the fact im using my phone. To type all this, i would included links to help you out. Someone even posted the links on other threads. Google it. Noone knew him FACT, very few knew him, abd most learned about him on this very site. I f2king dare to go to any igbo community you can think of and ask them who adekunle or black scorpion was, i bet less than 1% will even recognized the name talkless his action pr rather yet lack of action. Go to the ex-biafran soilders and do the same thing, and the answer would be the same. I dare you, i double dare you. Lmfaoooo.

Sorry to break it to you but your black scorpion was a NOBODY. Lmfaooo, my uncle told me if any soilder was seen as ikemba, information traveled around biafra soilders like wildfire in an effort to warn the soilders so prepare themselves incase they ever ran into the said person yet black scorpion did not even reach his barracks neither my bf's father barracks. Both men were stationed in different barracks. ROFLMFAO @ SHOOTING TARGETS yet they barely talked about him nor did they even know him. Plus he lost every fight. Comedy to say the least. I hope you take my dare. I sincerely hope you do. grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by EzeUche(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
I remember when Dayo used to be a non-tribalist. undecided
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

LMFAO grin grin grin grin comedy

He is a big fat NOBODY!!!! Unfeared, easily deafeated but big mouted whimp. That is what adekunle is FACT. He got demoted simply because he lost every fight he got in. If not for the fact im using my phone. To type all this, i would included links to help you out. Someone even posted the links on other threads. Google it. Noone knew him FACT, very few knew him, abd most learned about him on this very site. I f2king dare to go to any igbo community you can think of and ask them who adekunle or black scorpion was, i bet less than 1% will even recognized the name talkless his action pr rather yet lack of action. Go to the ex-biafran soilders and do the same thing, and the answer would be the same. I dare you, i double dare you. Lmfaoooo.

Sorry to break it to you but your black scorpion was a NOBODY. Lmfaooo, my uncle told me if any soilder was seen as ikemba, information traveled around biafra soilders like wildfire in an effort to warn the soilders so prepare themselves incase they ever ran into the said person. Lmfaooo yet black scorpion did not even reach his barracks neither my bf's father barracks. Both men were stationed in different barracks. ROFLMFAO @ SHOOTING TARGETS yet they barely talked about him nor did they even know him. Plus he lost every fight. Comedy to say the least

Read about him from your Ibo website

http://www.kwenu.com
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by nagoma(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
tope3x: if solution to nigeria problem is splitting, abeg make we split ooo...i dont even like the notherners...they are all stack illiterate.

And you can't spell - you obviously mean stark. You illiterate.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by oiseworld: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2012
wowww, was passing by so i decided to drop a note.

Well,To the northerners, Nobody is afraid of you, the sw/ss/se/middle belt. Non fear you. And nothing wrong with what clark said. Asking you to come out openly to condem boko haram is not too much to ask. It was your leaders who treatned war and blood if they don't win the 2011 election. Now the blood is flowing steadyly and you've not come out to the sameNigerians to condem such act. Its ovious your hands are soaked. Just wait and see.
A sensible person/group and geniue peace lover would have called on the leaders to act according to the call of clark and dokubo, but you choose to defend them. On a serious note, you acted guilty.

Then to my yoruba guys.
I would ask that you be cool, you not recognized as the enermy here. If you chose to stay out then stay out. I should expect you solve this problem btw the north and the east. May be dats why God positioned you in this marraige.the situation of nigeria never touch una reach thats why.

To the southsouth and east, war is no dream land, yes i agree theirs no future for this country if things go as they are, but you need to be patient. The treat dokubo gave to the northern leaders was long over due and well called for since the're not bothered about all going on in their region.

What ever way, may thewill of God be done.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by lacasa: 2:48am On Aug 09, 2012
I'm lmfao..gringringrin

With most of wat i've read on dis thread, i кησω tђere will not be a spark nt ϯo talk of a civil war in ds country evergrin

We αve generals, colonels n privates but only behind keyboards grin

Nairaland, never a dUll moment cheesy wink
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by cesil92: 3:30am On Aug 09, 2012
Clueless people shouting and ranting war, una think say na "War Started" wey una bin dey play wit rubber band and water gun.. Dis war is real wit no "Film Tricks"
Go and watch videos and documentaries of war even dat of the Naija Civil war. Learn from the disastrous experiences both the North and South suffered it.
Don't mind our Northern and Southern leaders, they will simply instigate war, and run away. Dem get millions of naira, dollars and pound in local and foreign accounts, Dem get private Jet, Helicopter and Ship add, b4 it happens they are out of the country, before we begin trek, run and drive to run dem don dey kill us dey go. Dey all have luxurious homes in america, europe etc, Us we never even get any for Naija..
If you know say U no dey fear and run for small riots wey NURTW dey put, U no dey fear Naija Police harassment, Cult fight, armed robbers for your house then CALL FOR WAR. BUT If you dey dey fear am U beta SHUT UP.
Una be south wey run come back from North cos of Boko, How e go be AND where una go run go wen North and South fight?
Lets get REALISTIC.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 3:34am On Aug 09, 2012
You are not Yoruba, May Orisa nla strike you dead for calling for southern solidarity with people who hate you more than the northerners.
PStylish:

I am a Yoruba man!

We need to form a southern solidarity and coalition for the good of all of us and our generations yet unborn so that the north will not enslave us again.

For the first time in my life, I am experiencing almost 12 hours of power supply (bright light o) a day.And some people are saying GEJ is not trying. The best we used to have before now was a few hours in 2 weeks.

Transformation is going on like it has never been in the history of this country but it is coming in a mild, covert form.

Bye bye to business as usual. The erstwhile profiteers are crying foul and creating unnecessary tension in the polity to rubbish the president's sincere efforts. The LORD will destroy them very soon in Jesus' Name.Amen.

South for life.We are moving forward.The north is free to join us or fhucck off.

Let by-gones be by-gones.This is not 1967-1970.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 3:45am On Aug 09, 2012
May soponna inflict your children(born and unborn) with all kinds of incurable diseases and fill your belly with lagoon water. Aseeeeeeee.
PStylish:

I am a Yoruba man!

We need to form a southern solidarity and coalition for the good of all of us and our generations yet unborn so that the north will not enslave us again.

For the first time in my life, I am experiencing almost 12 hours of power supply (bright light o) a day.And some people are saying GEJ is not trying. The best we used to have before now was a few hours in 2 weeks.

Transformation is going on like it has never been in the history of this country but it is coming in a mild, covert form.

Bye bye to business as usual. The erstwhile profiteers are crying foul and creating unnecessary tension in the polity to rubbish the president's sincere efforts. The LORD will destroy them very soon in Jesus' Name.Amen.

South for life.We are moving forward.The north is free to join us or fhucck off.

Let by-gones be by-gones.This is not 1967-1970.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Your father n every man in your family who can't do anything except they take yoruba along.
ifihearam:

Lazy cowards
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2012
You are just bitchin, this time your entire linage is going to be wiped off this planet.
Rapmoney:

I have always known the Yorubas as traitors, cowards, back-stabbers, back-bitters and betrayers.
@Dawdy, Ur post should not be a surprise because that is an average Yoruba man talking!
You are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria!!! grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 3:59am On Aug 09, 2012
This time your entire linage is going to be wiped of the earth.
Rapmoney:

I have always known the Yorubas as traitors, cowards, back-stabbers, back-bitters and betrayers.
@Dawdy, Ur post should not be a surprise because that is an average Yoruba man talking!
You are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria!!! grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2012
May your life struggles ahead of you be greater than the ones in your past for calling on Yoruba to join the people who vilify them daily Aseeee.
king_fisher: It is advicable †ђξ yorubas A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ southerner come together to tackle what is happeneing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ north.because e go get to †ђξ stage where every norhterner will be tagged BH A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ the North A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ south will separate.Yorubas α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not exception oo
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Abeg help me ask them, Whenever these wanderers are threatened anywhere they turn around and lash out at Yoruba as we are their mothers and fathers.
haka_nai:

abi it is you that is a coward and scared to go it alone.Why blame them for choosing to remain neutral?you that choose the path of war have you lost the will or liver to go it without them? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:30am On Aug 09, 2012
Are you blind? what abt all the posts by your people, well blindness may be the new epidemic in iboland.
One_Naira:

What the heck does igbo have to do with this thread. Only about four igbos have spoken on this thread. You people need to stop seeing igbo in every where una go. No be our fault if ss are calling una cowards. Learn to fight your battles without involving igbo. Na wa ooo
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:36am On Aug 09, 2012
If I were you as ibo I won't be throwing the word "impotent" around like that.
mpumalanga:

The repetition of an impotent man about his past ejaculation
is boring in the ear of an active man that boast with the action
of the present.Where was adekunle during june 12? June 12 confronted
his people directly and nothing happened because they can only fight
in alliance with others.

Leave adekunle alone because 'even' adekunle knows that there is nothing in ADEKUNLE.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Console yourself as much as you want but one thing you can't change is history.
One_Naira:

Adekunle lost in every fight he got into; he got demoted by the nigeria army because of it. The only thing that man was known for was his interview where he boosted if he gets to biafra, he'll attack anyone and everything. Ironically, he couldnt back up his words. Everyone is aware adekunle was nothing. The only person that sees him as something is dayokanu. Adekunle is to dayokanu as satellite pictures is to muiswa. You should have known that by now. You should let be.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 4:43am On Aug 09, 2012
Hehehe! what did he achieve? you guys must attach yourselves to real achievers to be seen and heard, tragic!!!
mpumalanga:

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Jaideyone(m): 4:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Mavor: Cos you Yorubas know how to talk but no action. Look at the Civil war. Nigeria would have been split since if you had agreed to join Ojukwu. You are nothing but the Hausa man's bit<h (see Kwara). The South South and South East can go it alone. Apart from Lagos ( due to the heavy influence of foreigners and other tribes) and to an extent Ogun, you guys have nothing. So educated yet little to show for it in your villages. Bla bla bla masters. Na una tribal sef pass hausa man.
you're a fool. We yorubas refused to join a rebel in his quest for power and decided to defend our country. QED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / Police Ban Officers From Demanding Customs Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.