Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23850 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by GeorgeD1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
hot air!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by tunnytox(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rapmoney:

I have always known the Yorubas as traitors, cowards, back-stabbers, back-bitters and betrayers.
@Dawdy, Ur post should not be a surprise because that is an average Yoruba man talking!
You are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria!!! grin grin

You need to get yourself checked because posters like you and many others with similar posts belongs to an asylum. This is what happen when nonentity like you get access to the Internet and hide under the anonymity to post rubbish.
Yoruba are cowards, back bitters etc? Please tell us about your tribesmen, how about them? 100% upright, brave, neat, handsome? Etc in fact there's been no single crime ever recorded in your homeland and I believe these your tribesmen are heavenly beings or may be they descend from Mars?
BTW no generation of cowards ever hold an empire.
You keep beating the drum of war but it's the likes if you that are very coward, I'm sure a loud sound of bursted tyre on the road will make you shake like a headless chicken.
Do you think bombs and machines guns sound like a good music? You better pray that you don't get what you wished for because you may not live to tell the story. War is not fought by mouth, chest beating, noise making, muscles, you need resources, strategy and support but if you and many others want to commit suicide you have my blessing to go ahead.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by lagcity(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Igbos have gone crazy on the thread again.undecided

Igbo ppl, what have Yoruba done to you?

Why are you guys bent on lashing out at us like bitter and lonely housewives? grin

Why do you always seek an alliance when you know damn well we can't live together?

You Igbos just like being mischievous by calling us names.

There's nothing like Yoruba sitting on the fence, we don't owe allegiance to Igbos, Hausas or anybody.

Yoruba will always watch out for his own interest and screw everybody. You Okoros shld also pursue your interest instead of worrying about where Yoruba stands. YORUBA STANDS FOR YORUBA ONLY! now you know where we stand, i hope i haven't confused you okoros even more grin

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by maigaskiya1: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
my broda d war neva start u don dy wet ur paints already.any way 4ur info war is 4men nd nt ladies
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by rash47(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Everybody talks about war nd division, but nobody has proffered idea about how we are going to to darmacate dis lugardist entity along ethnic nd religious line. I still doff my hat for d southwesterners,true federalism remains d only way out of our socio-political woes
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
asidere: All this talking about war is nonsense,if war dey naija,GOD FORBID,you fit get mind dey type those words for your phone.look at what is happening in syria.all we need to do is find ways of solving this problem.the only solution i see is division:northern nigeria and southern nigeria so that we can have 2 countries and 2 presidents if that is what they want so that peace can reign.remember it is easy to destroy but very hard to repair,fix.so lets all stand and say no to war in nigeria
hw can u talk abt division and stil wnt peace. Hw many countries hv divided peacefuly...
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Ayatullah(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
ASARI DOKUBO AND ALL THE OTHER DRUNKARDS IN THE NIGER DELTA WILL DO WELL TO LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF WISDOM........ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD KNOW HE WAS NOT FIGHTING WAR WHILE ENRICHING HIMSELF BY STEALING CRUDE OIL IN THE NIGER DELTA............WHEN YOU NIGER DELTA DRUNKARDS AND CRUDE OIL THIEVES SEE THE ANGER OF MUSLIM YOUTHS IN THE WAR YOU ARE CLAMOURING FOR YOU WILL ALL BOW..........BOKO HARAM WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY!!!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
YOU SOUTHERNERS ARE THE ILLITERATES, IF U ARE STUDENTS OF HISTORY U WOULD KNOW THAT THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA SINGLE HANDEDLY FED YOU PEOPLE SINCE AMALGAMATION, BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF OIL, WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE GROUNDNUT PYRAMID BEFORE? THAT USED TO BE THE MAJOR MONEY EARNER FOR THIS COUNTRY BEFORE OIL, ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT U PEOPLE IS THAT YOU HAVE MYOPIC BRAIN, GO AND READ YOU HISTORY BOOK AND GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM RESPECT IS DUE. ONCE AGAIN; THE NORTH IS NOT AFRAID OF ASARI OR CLARK OR ANYBODY FROM YOUR ZONE, BRING IT CLOSE AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THE NORTH IS MADE OF.
so u fink there werent resources tapped frm other region durin that time,palm oil waz a major export where do u find palm oil south east,south south,coal waz a solid mineral,where do u get it,enugu,middle belt. Same wit limestone etc. Swear ur nt scared of leavin d oil?? Well thank God south east r gradually exploring theirs without northern interference like u guys hv occupied most oil wells in south south. North need to undertand that they ruined this country for 48yrs. Instead of makin d nation ungovernable they shuld rather be happy that Southerners wnt to fix their mess. I pray another southerner sits in aso rock by 2015 so dat ur occupation of oil well wil reduce. Gudluck is makin some effort to fix our economy,power,and sanitize our system. All we guys wnt is to creeple his govt coz he is a southerner and frm d minority. Let us taste at least 2times of wat u tasted 96yrs of southern presidency at least.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
YOU SOUTHERNERS ARE THE ILLITERATES, IF U ARE STUDENTS OF HISTORY U WOULD KNOW THAT THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA SINGLE HANDEDLY FED YOU PEOPLE SINCE AMALGAMATION, BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF OIL, WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE GROUNDNUT PYRAMID BEFORE? THAT USED TO BE THE MAJOR MONEY EARNER FOR THIS COUNTRY BEFORE OIL, ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT U PEOPLE IS THAT YOU HAVE MYOPIC BRAIN, GO AND READ YOU HISTORY BOOK AND GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM RESPECT IS DUE. ONCE AGAIN; THE NORTH IS NOT AFRAID OF ASARI OR CLARK OR ANYBODY FROM YOUR ZONE, BRING IT CLOSE AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THE NORTH IS MADE OF.
so u fink there werent resources tapped frm other region durin that time,palm oil waz a major export where do u find palm oil south east,south south,coal waz a solid mineral,where do u get it,enugu,middle belt. Same wit limestone etc. Swear ur nt scared of leavin d oil?? Well thank God south east r gradually exploring theirs without northern interference like u guys hv occupied most oil wells in south south. North need to undertand that they ruined this country for 48yrs. Instead of makin d nation ungovernable they shuld rather be happy that Southerners wnt to fix their mess. I pray another southerner sits in aso rock by 2015 so dat ur occupation of oil well wil reduce. Gudluck is makin some effort to fix our economy,power,and sanitize our system. All we guys wnt is to creeple his govt coz he is a southerner and frm d minority. Let us taste at least 2times of wat u tasted 96yrs of southern presidency at least.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
People bragging about war is different from actually fighting it.

In the last Biafra on top say Ojukwu shout war war war. na Victor banjo, Ben Achuzia, Kaduna Nzeogwu etc fight the war on his behalf.

When Benjamin Adekunle aka Black Scorpion brought the war to his doormouth he fled to Abidjan

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
in as much as we want a united nigeria we will not take one dat kills our people...and cry out ONE NIGERIA....we asked for a SNC it a NO....why because we don...
t knw wat the north is afraid of....we are for beta revenue sharing the north says no again and ask for money to be given to dem since they believe dey are more in number...now if the one nigeria is all about killing my brothers it will be beta we all count our cost and move ahead wit a beta nation where u can have ur Islam and i can have My Christianity in peace......the entity called one nigeria is not by force angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
BRIDGE OF CHAINS
by Godfrey-Vire Ani on Monday, 23 February 2009 at 20:12 ·

As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind,by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth,from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

this is a poem i wrote long ago....... cool cool cool
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by y2kaustin(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
.....how do you expect,cowards and hypocrite to involve in any struggle ehh?..no be only mouth and shakara una get?..yeye oiley soup eating clowns angry angry angry..traitors amala people
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
He said, “People like Clark and Asari had forgotten that the region was the mainstay of the Nigerian state before the discovery of oil.

Is this guy mad? we are asking you guys to come all out and condemn boko haram and you are asking for GEJ to resign instead.
Okay do the maths?

1952 minus 1914 equals 38 years (let's even not add the contributions from cocoa)

2012 minus 1952 equals 60 years, so which region has supported the country more?

if we must split, let's do it without blood-letting I beg,
this unity sef don dey tire me, na wetin?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ayatullah: ASARI DOKUBO AND ALL THE OTHER DRUNKARDS IN THE NIGER DELTA WILL DO WELL TO LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF WISDOM........ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD KNOW HE WAS NOT FIGHTING WAR WHILE ENRICHING HIMSELF BY STEALING CRUDE OIL IN THE NIGER DELTA............WHEN YOU NIGER DELTA DRUNKARDS AND CRUDE OIL THIEVES SEE THE ANGER OF MUSLIM YOUTHS IN THE WAR YOU ARE CLAMOURING FOR YOU WILL ALL BOW..........BOKO HARAM WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY!!!

[b][b]And that is why we say we don't want to live with you anymore, you people should go with your "ANGER" please. WE ARE NO LONGER YOUR BROTHERS PERIOD! OR IS IT BY FORCE? KAI!!! everything is Violent in your nature - so uncivilized [/b][/b]
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by hotwax: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
y2kaustin(m): 6:18pm
.....how do you expect,cowards and hypocrite to involve in any struggle ehh?..no be only mouth and shakara una get?..yeye oiley soup eating clowns ..traitors amala people

Okoro apku eating worms.
Why cant you leave the Yorubas alone. If you cough, it is Yorubas.
If yorubas are nothing/cowards, how come you are directing energies on attacking them. It shows Yorubas are powerful and important in your monkeying or struggle whatever you call it.

If u are struggling, Why cant you show your bravely alone and leave Yoruba alone. Must Yoruba fight your war for you ? Yet you claimed they are cowards and you cant leave them alone.

Yeye omo ina, were diran

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gabbysky: He said, “People like Clark and Asari had forgotten that the region was the mainstay of the Nigerian state before the discovery of oil.

Is this guy mad? we are asking you guys to come all out and condemn boko haram and you are asking for GEJ to resign instead.
Okay do the maths?

1952 minus 1914 equals 38 years (let's even not add the contributions from cocoa)

2012 minus 1952 equals 60 years, so which region has supported the country more?

if we must split, let's do it without blood-letting I beg,
this unity sef don dey tire me, na wetin?

nice maths.........ur pikin go knw maths like you.....abi na u don show equation make d useless malo people see angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by owendei(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
accused: will fear allow u people get involve in dis ? Fear fear pple
u don c war b4?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dvee2: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
I am soo sick of Northerners calling on Goodluck to resign because of poor governance. For Gods sake we have seen far worst rulership. I am soo sick of Southerners calling everyone from the North Boko haram and they should do something.for Gods sake there are millions of northerners who dont know any hoot about boko haram.it smack gross ignorance and naiveity to believe by condenming boko haram the violence will just stop. Does it mean every southerner is a militant or symphatetic to their course?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by AlhajiPastor: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
AS THE ADAGE SAYS; IF YOU SEE RAT THAT RUN INSIDE FIRE, ITS NOT THAT THE RAT IS A FOOL, ITS BECAUSE WHAT IS PURSUING THE RAT IS HOTTER THAN FIRE. THOSE OF YOU SOUTHERNERS CALLING FOR WAR; WILL FEAR WHEN YOU SEE WAR. SO LET US JUST RESPECT EACHOTHER.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by PaulJohn1: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: For those of You who dont get me right, le me make myself clear, Yorubas will not get involved in any war as long as we are not forced to, we are not cowards, we just dont believe in violence.

We are peace loving people, let take it into consideration,
North = Boko Haram menace
south east = kidnapping
south south = kidnapping and mend millitants
south west = peace!

You guys should please always exclude Edo, anytime you're associating kidnapping and militancy with the S/South
I mean something like "South South(-Edo). Thanks.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
nagoma:

The education did not manifest itself so far in your governance. They said GEJ has a PhD.

I believe Dame Patience is also PhD.

GEAJ is educated not only with PHD but with the content of
education that will address the need of the people in his environment.

You will not understand it because your people that need to be tutored
by 'Dame patience' in the art of humanity and services failed to lay the foundation for
peoples 'need centered' development which made it difficult for GEAJ
GCFR to demonstrate the content of his education.SO don't blame him but blame those
that thrives in disorder because they lack the content of orderliness through education.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by LAFOCUZY: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Folks- Histroy has always made a come back. For some of you that were around during the happenings that led to the Civil war- you will agree that what is happening now was exactly the case at the time. Some say its worse but a differ sligtly-its just about the same. Ironsi, then Gowon couldn't handle it. it was out of their control. Easterners at the time were recklessly killed in the north but they were not killed in the south or east at least not that I can remember
Today, same reckless killing. I dont understand how people could just kill other people- I mean innocent people. The thought makes me cringe.Folks think about this for a minute. The spate increased right from election and has not stopped. Folks in jos, maiduguri, kaduna, kano, sokoto, yobe, .....now Kogi. This is progressing down.
This has nothing to do with development or economic indices but the value of the people.Folks in middle belt and south are as economically marginalized as they may claim but they did not kill others. Some have compared it to the case in the Niger Delta. But it is not exactly. The militant were struggling for economic control and every body knew that. They kidnapped experts, blew-up oil installations, stole crude oil and in the mist of committing these crimes innocent people were killed. But the guys in the north line up innocent people and execute them via IEd, sucide bomb etc. Guys in south-south made it clear it was all about resource control, guys in the north say it all about islamic control.
The share difference between north and south is the value of the people. The south wants to be the giver but these folks in extreme north wants to be given. The north has been in government more than the rest of the country and yet the economy of the north is poor.

For a moment think abaout the east. Economic activity collasped during civil war, children were out of school, the area was devasted by war, men and women lost jobs, properties and money- reverished by hunger neglectand discremination after the war. But these guys who were given about 12 pouds( not sure of the amount now) after the war for those of them who were fortunate and has an account transformed the east and went up north, lagos and evry where to build business.

May division will finally be the solution to all these- am not sure but one thing am quite sure is that extreme north excluding benue, jos and some parts of the middle belt and the south canot coexist together and make any real progress.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by duni04(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
From rewanda to Burundi, the former Yugoslavia, and more recently, in the Ivory Coast, ethnic conflicts all over the world have their origin in destructive, racist and tribal comments from these so called 'sectional leaders' whose aim to transfer their hatred and disdain for other races and tribes into the wider society. If any one reads up on the conflict in Rewanda, you'll discover that it started when these sectional leaders, in their hypocritical desire to 'protect the interests' went to the radio, tv and mass media to malign other tribes and ethnic groups and incite people of their own ethnic group into violence. Does this in any way sound familiar to what Mr Edwin Clarke has been up to recently? Your guess is as good as mine.
If indeed, a war does break out and Mr Clark's innate violent desires come to pass, I just want to let him and other ethnic leaders know that it doesn't end with the bloodshed. After 'their war' and violence is over, we, the true and indivisible children of Nigeria, with the help of the international court of justice and other friends of this country will hunt them down, no matter where they run to. If Mr Clarke is a keen follower of world news, he'd have heard of a 90 +year old Hungarian who was recently arrested and is due to be tried for his role in the imprisonment and jailing of jews during the second world war. Lesson: no matter how old you are, you will never get away with mass violence and evil. Please Sir, heed this advice.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by thomason: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish: I hereby apologize to all the southerners viewing this thread on behalf of dawdy.

Dawdy made that statement as part of his job description handed him by Seun to make the thread very controversial,span several pages and thereby increase NL's revenue.

Dawdy may not even be Yoruba.

Imagine, just because a guy told us his mind that they aint for war then some immature tribalist end up bashing the Yorubas. This forum is bullshit, i think it has been hijacked by tribalist to cause ethnic war in this country. Its either they bash the Muslim for boko haram or Yorubas yet the lazy moderators wont do anything since they are after the traffic and not the unity of this country. Pathetic!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
haka_nai:
The SE and SS get youths? abi na kidnappers,assassins,scammers,baby sales & manufacturing industries and prostitution exporting limited una go get.About the Nuke, blowing up your folks and your village is highly likely for you.before it even bears the address North Nonsense!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U mean na them dey export drug and 'ashi' to saudi and kuwait?
scammers don turn to 'farouk integrity' with girl child wey
be wife and almajiri wet dey kill person fo 20naira.wahala
full your body abeg.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Lordave: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
I no wan reply this post. I believe Yorubas are not cowards. They are simply intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
lagcity: Igbos have gone crazy on the thread again.undecided

Igbo ppl, what have Yoruba done to you?

Why are you guys bent on lashing out at us like bitter and lonely housewives? grin

Why do you always seek an alliance when you know damn well we can't live together?

You Igbos just like being mischievous by calling us names.

There's nothing like Yoruba sitting on the fence, we don't owe allegiance to Igbos, Hausas or anybody.

Yoruba will always watch out for his own interest and screw everybody. You Okoros shld also pursue your interest instead of worrying about where Yoruba stands. YORUBA STANDS FOR YORUBA ONLY! now you know where we stand, i hope i haven't confused you okoros even more grin

What the heck does igbo have to do with this thread. Only about four igbos have spoken on this thread. You people need to stop seeing igbo in every where una go. No be our fault if ss are calling una cowards. Learn to fight your battles without involving igbo. Na wa ooo
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu: People bragging about war is different from actually fighting it.

In the last Biafra on top say Ojukwu shout war war war. na Victor banjo, Ben Achuzia, Kaduna Nzeogwu etc fight the war on his behalf.

When Benjamin Adekunle aka Black Scorpion brought the war to his doormouth he fled to Abidjan

The repetition of an impotent man about his past ejaculation
is boring in the ear of an active man that boast with the action
of the present.Where was adekunle during june 12? June 12 confronted
his people directly and nothing happened because they can only fight
in alliance with others.

Leave adekunle alone because 'even' adekunle knows that there is nothing in ADEKUNLE.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga:

in alliance with others.

Leave adekunle alone because 'even' adekunle knows that there is nothing in ADEKUNLE.

Are you the one who would lead Biafra now? Abeg make sure you dont flee to Abidjan like the previous bitchass warlord

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Na wa ooo for the events going on in Nigeria. History is repeating itself. One of the main reason i supported the division of this nation or soveign conference is for us to avoid the conflict that is about to happen. Na wa oooo
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
mpumalanga:

in alliance with

Adekunle lost in every fight he got into; he got demoted by the nigeria army because of it. The only thing that man was known for was his interview where he boosted if he gets to biafra, he'll attack anyone and everything. Ironically, he couldnt back up his words. Everyone is aware adekunle was nothing. The only person that sees him as something is dayokanu. Adekunle is to dayokanu as satellite pictures is to muiswa. You should have known that by now. You should let be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.