Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23847 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Epalos: 5:03am On Aug 09, 2012
This is the attitude that is making These vagabonds call us names, why are you speaking for anyone other than the SW, they hate us more than the northerners do or how many times have seen any hausa come up here to call us names? If ibos were to be where Yoruba and Hausa are today, they would have added human as their favorite meat.
oiseworld: wowww, was passing by so i decided to drop a note.

Well,To the northerners, Nobody is afraid of you, the sw/ss/se/middle belt. Non fear you. And nothing wrong with what clark said. Asking you to come out openly to condem boko haram is not too much to ask. It was your leaders who treatned war and blood if they don't win the 2011 election. Now the blood is flowing steadyly and you've not come out to the sameNigerians to condem such act. Its ovious your hands are soaked. Just wait and see.
A sensible person/group and geniue peace lover would have called on the leaders to act according to the call of clark and dokubo, but you choose to defend them. On a serious note, you acted guilty.

Then to my yoruba guys.
I would ask that you be cool, you not recognized as the enermy here. If you chose to stay out then stay out. I should expect you solve this problem btw the north and the east. May be dats why God positioned you in this marraige.the situation of nigeria never touch una reach thats why.

To the southsouth and east, war is no dream land, yes i agree theirs no future for this country if things go as they are, but you need to be patient. The treat dokubo gave to the northern leaders was long over due and well called for since the're not bothered about all going on in their region.

What ever way, may thewill of God be done.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Jaideyone(m): 5:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Rapmoney:

I have always known the Yorubas as traitors, cowards, back-stabbers, back-bitters and betrayers.
@Dawdy, Ur post should not be a surprise because that is an average Yoruba man talking!
You are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria!!! grin grin
ode if you ibos were so strong like you claim how come you couldn't secede without the help of yorubas? Aint you warriors? You should be able to establish biafra without the help of outsiders. Retard lol

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dvee2: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2012
;DLook at these F--LS calling for war when HAUSA,YORUBA,IBO,NIJA DELTA are in Abuja dancing together and sharing the money.how many times will u f--ls be told that its we against them? Keep deceiving yourselves. EWU
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by filia4real(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2012
proudlyafrican: Nothern Youths Forum or whatever they call themselves,hope they are not faceless like their illetrate brothers who are members of BOKO HARAM. They should spend more of their time educating their brothers to shun violence and embrace peace,using more civilised method to express their grievances if they had any. What beats my imagination is the lackadaisical attitude of youths organization of this nature,the Muslims in the north whose youths and religion are been used mischievously to their detriment.Today,every nothern Muslim is regarded as a Boko Haram member in Nigeria and a terrorist globally,yet they cannot come out to cleans their land and religion of this unnecessary evil.I am tired of Islam been potrayed as a religion of war,violence and Jihadist,as a result of the activities of few misguided individuals;please Nothern Youths let us do something about it,the future lies in our hands.
most sensible post i've read so far on this thread
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by joethinking(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2012
We r talkn of wat clark and dokubo said? Wat of d one buhari said? Mtcheew!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ICEMAN(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2012
War!War!War!War! Everybody should shut the phuck up!bh asking the President to convert is not sheer stupidity it's infinite stupidity! The truth is that north and south none of you will benefit from a war.You will all lose. Your cities will be decimated,lives will be lost.The country will be set 20-30 years back if not more. Then within both regions especially the south there will be rivalry,old grouses,petty squabbles and more ethnic unrest in a region that is the most ethnically diverse and intolerant. Take off the rosy coloured sunglasses.Improve your states and hold your Governor's accountable with the same determination you are using for this particular issue. The looting of state coffers by their executives is actually the underlying reason we are in this situation. The real enemy are not the south and neither are they the north. Clean house because charity begins @ home!Probe,remove and imprison the theives that have stolen from us in our own vicinities. Show determination to clean house and stop allying with theives who unmeritoriously acquired power and wealth because of nepotism and thuggery. When that is done.bh will be defeated and destroyed and there'll be economic change. The theives are in your own houses and not in another mans house. Remove the transformer in your own eye before trying to remove the cut out in your Brother's eye. In Nigeria we are all connected and interrelated.GOD Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Jaideyone(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2012
y2kaustin: .....how do you expect,cowards and hypocrite to involve in any struggle ehh?..no be only mouth and shakara una get?..yeye oiley soup eating clowns angry angry angry..traitors amala people
retard... Before u start a war make sure u have the balls to fight it alone. That's the lesson you igbo cu*nts should have learnt from biafra. Igbos are so brave but they can't fight their war alone? Buahahahahaha i laugh in hausa

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2012
The issue is not the past but how will each group deal with the present situation
as their is no more 'alliance' some can hide under to boast.

Hausa people are not going allow anybody again to hide under them to unleash
hatred and afterward call them 'barbaric' and use the media to claim sophistication
as they will deal with what confronts them directly.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by OneNaira6: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2012
Epalos: Are you blind? what abt all the posts by your people, well blindness may be the new epidemic in iboland.

LMFAO. Unfortunately for you, very few Igbos replied on this thread. Before I made an assumptions on how many have replied hence the 4 count but now I actually did a head count from page 0-this page and there are only 11 Igbos that replied which are mr.chippychappy, sweetcocoa, ACM10, manchy7531, Kechukwu, Obiagu, Ezeuche, Mpumalanga, rapmoney, strangest and lastly me. The others that replied have one time or the another identified themselves as SS on past posts. The remaining are one MB, north of course and yoruba. Other than Mr.chippychappy, sweetcoca, rapmoney and strangest negative post about yoruba, the rest of the Igbos that commented discussed the Topic with no reflection to Yoruba, etc. Though mpumalanga and I diverted away thanks to another poster. Like I said before, e no be Igbos fault if SS are calling una names. Learn to fight your battles without seeing an Igbo "boogeyman". Just saying!
As for the other post of yours directed to me: You got that right!! You can tell yourself whatever to change history but it can never change. It not going to remove the reason the man got demoted. E no concern me anymore anyways, I've lost interest with this thread hours ago so wetin you wan say to yourself, fine and dandy by me.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by missy1010(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2012
We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
I swear i don't understand u yoruba ppl if its to fight and riot against ur president over minor things u will do it but to stand up and fight for ur lives its suddenly impossible. Nawa o, only in Naija we money be more important than life.you ppl shud nt fight eh when they start bombing ur side go and protest and blame jonathan and see who will listen
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by oiseworld: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Epalos: You are not Yoruba, May Orisa nla strike you dead for calling for southern solidarity with people who hate you more than the northerners.
Epalos: May soponna inflict your children(born and unborn) with all kinds of incurable diseases and fill your belly with lagoon water. Aseeeeeeee.
Epalos: Your father n every man in your family who can't do anything except they take yoruba along.
Epalos: You are just bitchin, this time your entire linage is going to be wiped off this planet.
Epalos: This time your entire linage is going to be wiped of the earth.
Epalos: May your life struggles ahead of you be greater than the ones in your past for calling on Yoruba to join the people who vilify them daily Aseeee.
Epalos: Abeg help me ask them, Whenever these wanderers are threatened anywhere they turn around and lash out at Yoruba as we are their mothers and fathers.
Epalos: Are you blind? what abt all the posts by your people, well blindness may be the new epidemic in iboland.
Epalos: If I were you as ibo I won't be throwing the word "impotent" around like that.
Epalos: Console yourself as much as you want but one thing you can't change is history.
Epalos: This is the attitude that is making These vagabonds call us names, why are you speaking for anyone other than the SW, they hate us more than the northerners do or how many times have seen any hausa come up here to call us names? If ibos were to be where Yoruba and Hausa are today, they would have added human as their favorite meat.
Epalos: Hehehe! what did he achieve? you guys must attach yourselves to real achievers to be seen and heard, tragic!!!
Epalos: This is the attitude that is making These vagabonds call us names, why are you speaking for anyone other than the SW, they hate us more than the northerners do or how many times have seen any hausa come up here to call us names? If ibos were to be where Yoruba and Hausa are today, they would have added human as their favorite meat.

its been a while i came accross such childishness. I didn't know such still existed. You say the igbos are your enermies that hate you, but they develop your cities every day, you live peacefully with them all year and all times. You're a joker speaking for your self alone, No futuristic yoruba would take you serious.

No region in this country speakwell of the northerners. because you have muslims amongst you doesn't mean you share love for each other. you are a coward who has sold his sole to orishaa your god. And you are not yoruba.
Asking how many times have hausas come up here to call you names shows you actually lack understanding. You must be a kid, Just a kid.

If Nigeria divides all region would survive well, but we must divide in peace for that to happen. I do not pray that Nigeria divides, but if that the solution to all this rubbish and hatred,then let it be. Let all men bear their fathers name.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by kettykin: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Deeper Life is a yoruba church , the bombing did not elicit any reaction from yourbas.
Crude oil is a SS/SE natural resource , how ever when the subsidy was removed from a by product of crude oil the Yourbas spent a week rioting and demonstrating against this removal

Questions
1. is petrol more importatnt to the yorubas than the life of the tribes men.
2. Can the yourbas ever be able to defend the life of the thousands of their citizen killed , maimed or enslaved by the hausa /fulani

clues
The field marshall of yourba land was murdered by a H/F tribes man.
Yoruba land has been under colonisation since the beginning of last century curtesy of the H/F
The H/F has been responsible for the death of most yourba leaders like Ibrahim Taiwo,Fajuyi,MKO e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by onyfrank: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
executinal: Every tom and Jerry is now relevant in Nigeria. Naija i hail
yes na, so u want put them into extinction ba. Thank God 4 d circumstance dat made their voice to b heard
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ODB2: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.

nah today, cowards
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by T9ksy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B:

nah today, cowards

Bet the post above just made your day!

Oh well, whatever floats your boat!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by truelovecom: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
@epalos why are your people so selfish and wicked?…what does it benefit you and your people to sit and watch their fellow southerners get killed..sometimes i wonder if you people have conscience. its only a devil wit the heart of stone, can act the way you people do.…you know one thing, no man knows 2moro. America makes alot of allies, cos they dont know what their condition will be 2moro...you people in the west think its all rosy for you, but dont think its gonna be forever.cos nothing last forever, change is constant..no body ever believed that china will become dis big, before some european countries were treating china like poo.but now the same europeans are giving china their respect. No one is an island!!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ODB2: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
T9ksy:

Bet the post above just made your day!

Oh well, whatever floats your boat!!

what in God's name are you ranting about, you flaming cun-t?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ODB2: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
truelove.com:
@epalos why are your people so selfish and wicked?…what does it benefit you and your people to sit and watch their fellow southerners get killed..sometimes i wonder if you people have conscience. its only a devil wit the heart of stone, can act the way you people do.…you know one thing, no man knows 2moro. America makes alot of allies, cos they dont know what their condition will be 2moro...you people in the west think its all rosy for you, but dont think its gonna be forever.cos nothing last forever, change is constant..no body ever believed that china will become dis big, before some european countries were treating china like poo.but now the same europeans are giving china their respect. No one is an island!!

how is it that the sw hasit so good? leave them.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ACM10: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu: People bragging about war is different from actually fighting it.

In the last Biafra on top say Ojukwu shout war war war. na Victor banjo, Ben Achuzia, Kaduna Nzeogwu etc fight the war on his behalf.

When Benjamin Adekunle aka Black Scorpion brought the war to his doormouth he fled to Abidjan

Since you introduced Adekunle into an unrelated topic. Let's debate about him. I'm not hoping to derail the thread just like u, but I intends to put the records straight.

Firstly, his name is Joe "Hannibal" Achuzia. Your Yoruba historian blundered by calling him Ben.

Do u really know this living legend called Colonel Joseph Achuzia "the Hannibal"?

He is one of the most brilliant Biafran field commander. He is the field commander that defeated Adekunle in a set-piece battle at Owerri. Encircled Adekunle's forces, cutting of their supply lines, pounding them from all side and steadily turning Owerri into Adekunle and his troop's graveyard. He threw Adekunle and his ill-disciplined troops out of Owerri. If not for the brilliance of certain Adekunle's field commander from Akwa Ibom, Adekunle's biography would have closed in Owerri. Achuzia and his forces continued to push Adekunle down to Port-harcourt and was threatening Port-harcourt and other coastal towns. Effectively reversing all Adekunle's gain during the civil war. This forced Gowon to sack and replace him with Obasanjo.

Remember and respect the name "Hannibal" as the man who sealed Adekunle's fate, disgraced him on the battlefield and set in motion his condemnation to the life of misery.

Hannibal is the man who turned Adekunle from hero to an embarrassment. Adekunle's colleague and soldiers from the forces he once commanded avoid him like leper.

Today, Achuzia is an elderstatesman in Igboland and former secretary-general of Ohaneze, while Adekunle is an inconsequential figure in Yorubaland, confined to one corner of mental home recieving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD), ever regretting his role in the civil war.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Epalos: Hehehe! what did he achieve? you guys must attach yourselves to real achievers to be seen and heard, tragic!!!

Hahahaha typical nigeria, as appreciating other people is now attachment.

That is why there is a lot of expert every where without expertise
because non appreciates another.Heroes are Heroes any where and any time.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mpumalanga: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
ACM10:

Since you introduced Adekunle into an unrelated topic. Let's debate about him. I'm not hoping to derail the thread just like u, but I intends to put the records straight.

Firstly, his name is Joe "Hannibal" Achuzia. Your Yoruba historian blundered by calling him Ben.

Do u really know this living legend called Colonel Joseph Achuzia "the Hannibal"?

He is one of the most brilliant Biafran field commander. He is the field commander that defeated Adekunle in a set-piece battle at Owerri. Encircled Adekunle's forces, cutting of their supply lines, pounding them from all side and steadily turning Owerri into Adekunle and his troop's graveyard. He threw Adekunle and his ill-disciplined troops out of Owerri. If not for the brilliance of certain Adekunle's field commander from Akwa Ibom, Adekunle's biography would have closed in Owerri. Achuzia and his forces continued to push Adekunle down to Port-harcourt and was threatening Port-harcourt and other coastal towns. Effectively reversing all Adekunle's gain during the civil war. This forced Gowon to sack and replace him with Obasanjo.

Remember and respect the name "Hannibal" as the man who sealed Adekunle's fate, disgraced him on the battlefield and set in motion his condemnation to the life of misery.

Hannibal is the man who turned Adekunle from hero to an embarrassment. Adekunle's colleague and soldiers from the forces he once commanded avoid him like leper.

Today, Achuzia is an elderstatesman in Igboland and former secretary-general of Ohaneze, while Adekunle is an inconsequential figure in Yorubaland, confined to one corner of mental home recieving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD), ever regretting his role in the civil war.

My son loves him so much for saving his grand mother.God bless ochiagha.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by GeorgeD1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B:

nah today, cowards

grin
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by bamuhanya: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
For those saying his comments were ordinary and friendly. watch the clip about the rubbish he was spewing before you comment below....!!! enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nO08adk1eI&feature=g-logo-xit
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Dede1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP

I am not a fan of the perennial fool-at-forty such as Edwin Clark or Asari Dokubo but it is foolhardy on the part of ninnies who are members of Arewa Youth Forum to insinuate they have monopoly on the Nigeria’s history. It is a borderline idiocy that certain scoundrels- Arewa Youth Forum insinuated northern region was the mainstay of Nigerian economy before discovery of crude oil. Let it be known to these goons that northern region was not and shall never be the mainstay of Nigerian economy.

Also on the issue of starting a war in Nigeria, I guess youthful idiocy tends block the useful memory of certain blockheads within Arewa Youth Forum. It is on record that northern region led western and mid-western regions to start and precipitate a war against eastern region.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ACM10: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dede1: @OP

I am not a fan of the perennial fool-at-forty such as Edwin Clark or Asari Dokubo but it is foolhardy on the part of ninnies who are members of Arewa Youth Forum to insinuate they have monopoly on the Nigeria’s history. It is a borderline idiocy that certain scoundrels- Arewa Youth Forum insinuated northern region was the mainstay of Nigerian economy before discovery of crude oil. Let it be known to these goons that northern region was not and shall never be the mainstay of Nigerian economy.

Also on the issue of starting a war in Nigeria, I guess youthful idiocy tends block the useful memory of certain blockheads within Arewa Youth Forum. It is on record that northern region led western and mid-western regions to start and precipitate a war against eastern region.

In fact there was a book that I read sometimes ago that noted that the colonial authority pays £100,000 every year to the north from the proceeds from the south prior to amalgamation(pre-1914) to support their economy and prevent the Northern protectorate from descending into anarchy. This is one of the reason for amalgamation. To ease and distribute the financial burden of running the northern protectorate to the rest of the country and to legitimize the remittance of the British to the Northern protectorate. £100,000 pre-amalgamation is equivalent to tens of billions of pounds(£) today. I'm surprised that the north are openly and shamelessly claiming to be the mainstay of the nation prior to the discovery of oil.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Uwehok: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mua need no war. Let's embrace peace for we have no other country except Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by T9ksy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B:

what in God's name are you ranting about, you flaming cun-t?

Ol' boy chill na!!! Haba! What did i wrote that got you so fired up?

Just in case you did not comprehend my post, i will break it down for you.

Basically my post was just saying that it must have really made your day, having been able to call your most hated enemy, "cowards".

As for the bolded above, that's your opinion (which you are welcome to) as i know who i am but however am not in the mood for trading insults

with your ilk. Its obvious that you are eagerly seeking another cyber-slanging match with the yorubas but fortunately, no one is taking your bait.

Oh btw, you do not hold a monopoly on foul language........................
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by olabochayi(m): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=Dawdy]We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war. Don't worry, I Just learnt its heading southwest, pray it doesn't get 2 yr door post
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by chrisoj: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2012
because the Yoruba has always been COWARDS
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by phaarouq: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2012
Wise men do not call for war, only stupid men do
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by phaarouq: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

I pray it come faster lets see who go lose.
wise men do not call for war,only fools do
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Aldine: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ah Naija now people wey no get voice 4 northern youth dey shout war, dis man don dey craze abegi mek una no listen 2 am o becos i b northern (TYPICAL) & i no sabi any AYF. Dey are using dis medium 2 earn living. Poverty che, Wahala Gujungu your association wey no get office & not recognize even in Kaduna now u dey shout wit my voice. Abegi keep quite jo, i no b your member.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan / Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years / 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.