Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Another Injustice Against Womanhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Injustice Against Womanhood (2063 Views)

My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood / The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? / How To Know If Your womanhood Is Loosen And How To Tighten It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Keziah(f): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
My aunt came from the village last week and was giving me the Morality Speech. She told me of how a man in the village sent his humble wife packing back to her parent's house all because nature took it course at an alleged wrong time.

Infact I couldn't stop rolling cheesy grin and my aunt was like, i said it! She will never learn

I just told my aunt thanks a bunch for this gist, because na nairaland we go settle this injustice. How man go send wife packing because of this flimsy excuse, this one pass me abeg, this is GROSS INJUSTICE!

Dear nairalanders "What will you do if your girlfriend/spouse farted/polluted the air when you were receiving an important guest (s)? Will you kill her, chastise her or be matured about it?

Please honest answers needed from mature minded people.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by iice(f): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
Laughing ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
What nonsense. . .he couldn't chastise her, na to send am packing in sabi. . .
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by stag: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha, grin grin grin grin

my jaws are aching, laugh tears pouring out my eyes, somebody help,i'm chocking!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by efuah(f): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2007
I thought this funny things only happen in Nigerian moves, never thougt it cld be real! LOLROFLSCAMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
real funny
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by niceuzor: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2007
make i open teeth down grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Keziah(f): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2007
While we are are laughing our butts off because of man's ego. I am busy recruiting tough females the serious waffi types that will cause a revolution in this man ego thingy. Starting from Jan. 2008 i am taking over one of the pre****tial cabinet, making me the 1st female Pre**** in Nigeria, or is it Africa? That way we will be the ones giving orders and not the other way round.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Keziah(f): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2007
Meanwhile, i am still yet to get any response on Guys reaction if that ever happens.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2007
ROTFLMAO. . . .ohh lawdy. grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2007
Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2007
Just had my laugh! grin

On a serious note, if my girlfriend / wife farted in the presence of important guests, and even if the fart was followed by worse, I'd dismiss my guests, and attend to tom partner. These things can happen, and my partner's feelings will be more important than my ego, or how offended my guests must have been.

Such is life.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by ikamefa(f): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ topic i will simply join my spouse in farting too ( force my-self to fart if need be ) cheesy

then i will proceed to apologize to our guests,then go and get Lysol disinfecting spray to wipe out the smell

after all what God has joined together let no man or important guest put asunder " grin " cheesy
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Keziah(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2007
Back in the days in the village we were taught to be respectful (extra ordinarily respectful) to the elderly ones, in such a way that if you are among their mist and one happen to fart probably during a meeting or any social gatherings, it's the younger ones' duty to assume responsibility for that (MESS).

But i guess those were back in the days, not these days. Even if it was a 100+ old man that did that, well, you just have to bear your lawdy cross wink. Definitely not mine.

But in the case of a partner, i can't say much about that. "Different Strokes For Different Folks."
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2007
Keziah:

Back in the days in the village we were taught to be respectful (extra ordinarily respectful) to the elderly ones, in such a way that if you are among their mist and one happen to fart probably during a meeting or any social gatherings, it's the younger ones' duty to assume responsibility for that (MESS).

But i guess those were back in the days, not these days. Even if it was a 100+ old man that did that, well, you just have to bear your lawdy cross wink. Definitely not mine.

But in the case of a partner, i can't say much about that. "Different Strokes For Different Folks."

LOL. . . i remembered once in IKUN, we(me and my grandma) went o a wedding ceremony. while the pastor was praying, my mama(grandma) poffed, then all of a sudden she slaps me in the shoulder and told me "ahha, toyin, ma ma se be ye. oti ba je ju". meaning, toyin, don't act that way. you're being disrespectful. even though people knew it wasn't me, they still looked at me like i did it. i was like what da ****. but you know, i couldn't say i didn't. it'll be "disrespectful. " grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by ifyalways(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2007
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . i remembered once in IKUN, we(me and my grandma) went o a wedding ceremony. while the pastor was praying, my mama(grandma) poffed, then all of a sudden she slaps me in the shoulder and told me "ahha, toyin, ma ma se be ye. oti ba je ju". meaning, toyin, don't act that way. you're being disrespectful. even though people knew it wasn't me, they still looked at me like i did it. i was like what da ****. but you know, i couldn't say i didn't. it'll be "disrespectful. " grin
hehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO

@topic the man went really too far.haba,just farting na waoooooo
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2007
This is too harsh. If it were the husband that farted in the presence of his wife's important guests, I don't think she would send him packing.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by wendymanda: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2007
How silly, has he never farted?
@ poster, what lesson did your aunt want you to learn from it, not to fart in public?

There is a Jamaican saying: If you want to fart let fart be free for it is fart that killed Mary Lee
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by Keziah(f): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
wendymanda:

How silly, has he never farted?
@ poster, what lesson did your aunt want you to learn from it, not to fart in public?

There is a Jamaican saying: If you want to fart let fart be free for it is fart that killed Mary Lee
Lol. The lesson she wants me to learn is obedience and submission to the male folks especially when i am married. She thinks i am just too free and independent in my decisions and behaviour. She want's me to be a BORN-AGAIN in all ways. Not the religious way but the traditional/local type, that way i'll be her dream come true.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by ajadrage: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
E be like say the guy don taya for the babe before and was just looking for any excuse to officially send her away. However there should be some sort of security for the lady as if the action of the man is anything to go by, then the female folk would be assumed to be something that can just be discarded at the slightest slight.

I do not think that this is acceptable in this day and age. If na jand now, the divorce settlement claims that the lady would make would ensure that it's all worthwhile and the guy go think first before him dey transfer wife into an indefinite suspension grin

ikamefa:
i will simply join my spouse in farting too ( force my-self to fart ) cheesy

hmph hmph, something dey smell for hia, abi na my nose dey deceive me? grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by saucekid(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2007
the woman farted in the presence of guests shocked shocked shocked
now thats air freshner if you ask me grin grin grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by wendymanda: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2007
I don't see how farting or not farting is disobeying or obeying the husband.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by ajadrage: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2007
wendymanda:

I don't see how farting or not farting is disobeying or obeying the husband.
Maybe the wife is used to farting and the husband categorically told her not to fart in the presence of guests and she still went ahead and farted

Just kidding now grin
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by mamaput(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
am sure auntie made up this story, its too good to be true.
long time ago my daughter was a baby , i had her on my arm and was in a shop standing in line to pay when she farted.
she fated so loud that everyone looked at me and thought It was me,
very embarrassing moment i must say.
Re: Another Injustice Against Womanhood by bigold(f): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2007
I think it we naija that take that as a big deal, One of my brother's friend come from america and we went to visit him, me my two brother and my sis. so my brother went out to fart and when he comes back, the guy as him where he wnt to he told the guy that he when to fart and the guy ask is that why u go outside, he told my broher that in america if they want to fart and many people is there he will just excuse and fart in the present of the people there.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse,pls Help / Can U Marry A Lesbian? / Why Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.