Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? (1103 Views)

Glory / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by SalvationMopol: 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
Back then when the dignity and pride of womanhood was something worth nurturing. Nevertheless, a lot has lost the values that comes with it on a platter of foolishness. While others have slim reasons that warrant such lose, the rest - which happens to be the greater populace bears no reasons for their actions, not even regret. Each day I ponder why the transit decay of morals amongst our mothers of tomorrow. However, its easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than a girl in her mid-20's still virtuous. I wonder! Today's girls practice what I call "Street-whorish". Amidst this,it is only fair to accost men as being the reason for this menace but I disagree. Why blame Men for an action which u instigated? Why wear revealing apparels just to express beauty? No one born of a woman can deny the beauty bestow in every woman. Then why show it 'freely'. It took something for you as a woman to be made. It cost God something of Adam to make you. Now u offer it to every dick and harry that comes by. The original plan of God was for u to honor ur husband with that virtue which every other men desire, that which other men is willing to live or die getting... I may not be worthy to say this to you but as long as you do read this, and with the pricking of heart, do make Amend. That lost virtue can still be gotten if you wud STOP and make amend NOW!

2 Likes

Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by jamex93(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
bros dat glory don follow Romeo and Juliet go

it can never b returned no b swear na fact
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by faithugo64(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
Fellow women,una don hear abi??

alright sir,tanks for the writeup
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by lordizak(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
I hate this sermon, you should rather tell them to stop collecting from dick and harry. a guy will subscribe a girls phone, pay for her tp, furnish and rent her a house, give her all his hard earned earnings and u condemn him for laying with her? and worst of it our African women na the most deceitful of all, lazy things, who wan sleep with setbacks like una?
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Princecalm(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
typing as if you haven't heard of end time.
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by write2obi(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
I didn't have to read all the trash you wrote up there, but i have one question for you the way young men of this generation masturbate, womanize , or do dubious things to make money is it the old ways of our father's ? I think you should first remove the log in your eyes.
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
write2obi:
I didn't have to read all the trash you wrote up there, but i have one question for you the way young men of this generation masturbate, womanize , or do dubious things to make money is it the old ways of our father's ? I think you should first remove the log in your eyes.

Dude, our ancestors were chronic womanizers. Howelse does one explain who they each married up to 6 women and even had concubines. They even raided their neighbours to plunder their wealth and snatch their lands?
Tell me, is that not dubious?smiley
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by write2obi(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

Dude, our ancestors were chronic womanizers. Howelse does one explain who they each married up to 6 women and even had concubines. They even raided their neighbours to plunder their wealth and snatch their lands?
Tell me, is that not dubious?smiley
grin who is this clown, you should defend your fore fathers, not expose them. grin look what we have turned to
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
write2obi:

grin who is this clown, you should defend your fore fathers, not expose them. grin look what we have turned to
The bitter truth.

Easy with the invectives, will you? Ask around, I type venom with my fingers. You don't want me attacking you, trust mesmiley.
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by write2obi(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:
The bitter truth.

Easy with the invectives, will you? Ask around, I type venom with my fingers. You don't want me attacking you, trust mesmiley.
LOL easy E-warrior don't waste your time with me, i don't do E-battles, i prefer the real thing cheesy Mayweather style smiley
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
Almost got an eyesore reading the Op's post. sad
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
op go and sleep
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by SalvationMopol: 8:11am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
op go and sleep
cool
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by ivyT(f): 8:55am On May 16, 2015
For where the glory of manhood dey?
Ojukwus' manhood lives on abi?after fukkin hin pikin age mate
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 16, 2015
ivyT:
For where the glory of manhood dey?

Ojukwus' manhood lives on abi?after fukkin hin pikin age mate

undecided Nothing seems serious to you.
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by sinizia: 10:47am On May 16, 2015
As with men like the OP, they have one thing in common - blame the ladies, absolve the males of any sin. So much hypocrisy and bias.

You talk about the morals of women as if the men have the best morals. Nonsense.

She offers her pùssy to who? Is it not to MEN that you don't want to blame?

A prostitute sells her body to who? Is it not MEN that patronizes them? If men don't pay these hoes, will there be prostitution?

All the dumb kids opening several threads on this section to talk about the female anatomy and what they would do to them, are they which gender? Are they not males?

Your type will blame the female student that slept with a lecturer to pass, but praise the shameless pathetic married lecturer that broke his matrimonial vows to stick his dìck in every hole. Your topic is useless, baseless and one-sided.
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2015
their glory has been flushed into the sewer
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 16, 2015
Gone with BIG and Tupac
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by ednut1(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2015
and the men are saints. quit bashing
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 16, 2015
lordizak:
I hate this sermon, you should rather tell them to stop collecting from dick and harry. a guy will subscribe a girls phone, pay for her tp, furnish and rent her a house, give her all his hard earned earnings and u condemn him for laying with her? and worst of it our African women na the most deceitful of all, lazy things, who wan sleep with setbacks like una?
true talk brother. After all the money and time you wasted on them ladies. Youre right bro. Those african bittches are real setbacks
Re: The Glory Of Womanhood Gone Where? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2015
write2obi:

hahahaha me just de laugh at your signature lol

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Identify True And Fake Friends By...morgan Hegarty / Break-up Alert!!opinions Please / Do Nigerian Girls Still Have Fantasies Of Marrying A Gorgeous Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.