Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. (3712 Views)

LMAO Pls Don't Open Dis If Ur Hypertensive(photo) / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
PLEASE NO INSULT!
There was dis girl i am dating since her SS 3, we both love each other. But one BAD day her dad(PASTOR) found out dat we were dating, tinz went ugly dat day. Apart dat he beat her mercilessly, he came to my apartment with a big stirrer(omorogun) nd at dat tym my mum came to visit me soo she slept overnyt. So has her dad reach my front door wit a lot of ranting, noise, my mum attends to him why i was inside. But she didn't make way 4 him 2 enter, nd suddenly he hit my mum wit d big stirrer he was holding but still she didn't make way 4 him 2 enter nd also 4 me to come out on him. Latter d whole scene went down. D nxt day my mum came wit sum police, arrest him, spent like 12hr in their custody b4 releasing. Till 2day both family re like CAT ND RAT. ( I will be back.......)
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
What kind of pastor hits out at women? And no-one born of a woman can hit my mother in my presence without having his spleen ripped out.

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by emorse(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
o boy come back quick o. Dis ur tori sweet no be small. lololololol
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by emorse(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
so u just stayed indoors while an ********* hit ur mum? I no go insult u o. Chai *smh and giggling uncontrollably.

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by 190: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth hurts, you need help
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
ok, will reply after you tell us part two!
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
(wellcome back...)
Now av moved to a new apartment, but d strange tin here is dat dis girl is still in love wit me nd i also still love her, she's in 200L at UI. Every tym she's coming home, she usually logdes at my place spend like 4 to 5hr b4 heading to their house. We use 2 discuss how violence it will b if both family see us 2geda again. And she use 2 tell me dat she's ready 2 face d consiquency no matter what nd vice verser, nd we both agree dat d only way is to get pregnant nd wait 4 d CAT AND RAT FAMILY 2 begin d show. This girl is 23 nd still a virgin which am very sure. Evry tym i try 2 make luv 2 her she will refused. One day she came 2 my place, stood up to me nd said she's ready 2 lose her virginity to me. But gave me a WARNING dat if i knw i won't b competent, or i'll b double dating, i should NOT disvirgin her. She said dat like 3times. I had to pospone d show 2 anoda day.
Pls is she up to sumtin by givin me dat warning?
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by omega25red(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
poster

i dont want to call you an e-diot but seriously? you stood back while someone assaulted your mom with a stick grin and you also stewpidly postponed having sex with this girl because you couldn't prove to her that you can be faithful to her. Then to top it off you want to get married to her knowing that your families will explode in anger.

The worst part is, you want to get her preggers.

i mean dude, come on. You are a special case

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by 190: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
omega25red: poster

i dont want to call you an e-diot but seriously? you stood back while someone assaulted your mom with a stick grin and you also stewpidly postponed having sex with this girl because you couldn't prove to her that you can be faithful to her. Then to top it off you want to get married to her knowing that your families will explode in anger.

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by 190: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:
(wellcome back...)
Now av moved to a new apartment, but d strange tin here is dat dis girl is still in love wit me nd i also still love her, she's in 200L at UI. Every tym she's coming home, she usually logdes at my place spend like 4 to 5hr b4 heading to their house. We use 2 discuss how violence it will b if both family see us 2geda again. And she use 2 tell me dat she's ready 2 face d consiquency no matter what nd vice verser, nd we both agree dat d only way is to get pregnant nd wait 4 d CAT AND RAT FAMILY 2 begin d show. This girl is 23 nd still a virgin which am very sure. Evry tym i try 2 make luv 2 her she will refused. One day she came 2 my place, stood up to me nd said she's ready 2 lose her virginity to me. But gave me a WARNING dat if i knw i won't b competent, or i'll b double dating, i should NOT disvirgin her. She said dat like 3times. I had to pospone d show 2 anoda day.
Pls is she up to sumtin by givin me dat warning?

wahala
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
your a retard,how can someone hit your mom and you did not do anytin. SMH!
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wizee: your a retard,how can someone hit your mom and you did not do anytin. SMH!
And u think am happy wit dat?
May b u should go back 2 d first page nd read again.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
190: truth hurts, you need help
can u render it?
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by itiswell1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
omega25red: poster

I can't but agree with you.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Don't come posting foolishness an expect to get a tap on back.Listen, omega called U an ediot,dat is wot u are. Chineke me o! See Alice in wonderland story! Osano ooo! Poster u b robot? Y u dey behave like bolo? I dey vex mehn....
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Don't come posting foolishness an expect to get a tap on back.Listen, omega called U an ediot,dat is wot u are. Chineke me o! See Alice in wonderland story! Osano ooo! Poster u b robot? Y u dey behave like bolo? I dey vex mehn....
if sum1 come seeking 4 advice from whom he/she think is much more matured or xpose than them or who claimed to b matured to giv advice or render help, then if dat person is not capable of bringing out gud advice. Then he/she should be speechless. Av wrote it there dat no insult.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
OP I saw the warning but ama insult you silly,you deserve it.

What nonsense,a man hit your mum with whatever you called it and you still hid yourself in the room?damn you are an ediot big time,so if he had panel beaten her or injured her you would have just remained inside?

Btw are you not the one who's someone's wife was supposedly chasing around last week? Dang man you really need help,whimp.angry
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP I saw the warning but ama insult you silly,you deserve it.

What nonsense,a man hit your mum with whatever you called it and you still hid yourself in the room?damn you are an ediot big time,so if he had panel beaten her or injured her you would have just remained inside?

Btw are you not the one who's someone's wife was supposedly chasing around last week? Dang man you really need help,whimp.angry
@sweetcocoa do u think am ok wit? Really am not.
She told me never to attack him
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP I saw the warning but ama insult you silly,you deserve it.

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by ronkebp(f): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Leave the girl alone!!!! period, or else your woes will start pretty soon. it will be like starting what will take you more than 7 life times to correct.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
hmm. you guys should layoff the Op,maybe the girlie's papa na muscular giant eh? in which case its alright if Op just mouths off and lives to fight another day....lol
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

@sweetcocoa do u think am ok wit? Really am not.
Okay fine but aren't you the one whom your married childhood lover is chasing? Answer the question
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
@sweetcocoa do u think am ok wit? Really am not. I feel rippin his head off, But
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Okay fine but aren't you the one whom your married childhood lover is chasing? Answer the question
what does dat has to do wit this?
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by slimyem: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

we have to be sure you are not just making up foolish stories..
That's the 'what'!
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

U b bolo mehn....

Wot has wot got to do wiv wot? Person dey wire ur mother, u dia forming hosannah abi? Anyways.... na ur life o! Liv it d way u deem fit.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

Oh a lot because like slimyem said,we need to be sure.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
slimyem: we have to be sure you are not just making up foolish stories..
That's the 'what'!
mayb dat's what u do... Making up a false story.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Na u knw why u write dis kind tin. Girls dey always giv dat kind warning so if u get liver sha. On d contrary, u get nice imagination cs ds tin b like yoruba movie.

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will comment if someone can translate the post into queens english...am not a yoruba guy! undecided
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Emmy9ite: I will comment if someone can translate the post into queens english...am not a yoruba guy! undecided

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Can't stop laughing...stupid woman wrapper hahaha angry

My Girl-friend's Past Is Killing Me Slowly.... / Pick Only One (pictures) Just One, Your Most Preferred / What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex?