Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:32 AM

Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? (47931 Views)

How To Prepare Spaghetti Carbonara(pic) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / Spaghetti Or Macaroni: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by chakaz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
empexy: Y'all talking about vitamin A , need to do ya research about the free mason.
what ever they do will always look normal to people because it has been carefully and thoughtfully crafted out to fool the human mind...pls go on youtube and search for "The truth about hiphop"... That's if they have not taken it down already...
So even sT Louis sugar also belong to 'freemanson' or do u call it again?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Snipose(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idiot Poster BTW the "Illuminati" star is a 5-point inverted star cos it represents two horns. get ur facts straight slowpoke.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by firmcy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ITbomb(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
I believe Seun is a member of the Illuminati , I have proof and will show it on my next thread
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by alaoeri: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''
The ayes have it. cheesy
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by oloto(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dunno why you guyz even replied the poster in the first instance.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by IlCapitano(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
In the kingdom of the blind,the one-eyed man is a member of the illuminati.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Jalal(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
The all seeing eyes have it!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ethereal(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Aye! Aye!! Aye!!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Emmanuelson(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
That same symbol is on Golden penny spaghetti and i don't think Golden penny is Dangotes....is it?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Horpe2505(f): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
D lodos are not d same, verify tins b4 u post rubbish nxt tym...... Yaba left na im fit u truely
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by SirWaybijo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
bamu_hanya: Daft comment. Does golden penny belong to cannot? That eye logo is used on all products that comply with the Vitamin A fortified food. Not belonging to dangote. Its a general logo for vitamin A. Better ensure your conspiracy theory.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by hollerb(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wow! This so funny. Hello peeps, kindly visit www.oyamag.com for latest entertAinment news, celebrity interviews, music and video downloads and more. Ff@oyamagng@yahoo.com
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
torkaka: this is what i just learnt today;

a. vitamin A symbol is now freemason symbol grin
b. golden penny spaghetti spelt backwards means dangote spaghetti grin grin
c. flour mills in hausa means dangote group grin grin grin
d. aliko dangote killed JF Kennedy grin grin grin grin

part of 1001 reasons why nairaland is the place to learn!

I got your point. The guy has a good reason for not being as succesful as Dangote.

Dont mind the rich 'mens', you cant do what dem 'does' at night. grin grin grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Emmanuelson: That same symbol is on Golden penny spaghetti and i don't think Golden penny is Dangotes....is it?

No, it are. angry

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
ITbomb: I believe Seun is a member of the Illuminati , I have proof and will show it on my next thread

Show it now or forever remain silent.

Like retardeen... cry
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
rodeo0070: @ poster you obviously need plenty of Golden penny to compensate for your deficiency of vit.A...

Alternatively, One SPOONFUL of Dangote iodized salt, Morning, Afternoon And Night to help correct his childhood deficiencies.

Seriously lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by hakeem4shi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
torkaka: this is what i just learnt today;

Help me tell dem o! Some people are so dumb to the extent of taking golden penny products for Dangote and vitamin A fortified product as a freemason symbol.I wonder if this conspiracy theory has not derailed some pple to this extent....@OP visit yaba tmao ASAP plsss
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Holyrule(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie: This is why I tell people to visit reality more often . . .

isn't this the FreeMason logo?

Are you sure that crap there is not some juju symbol that you dey confuse with free mason logo? undecided undecided undecided undecided
you are ignorant of Many things. You seem to have little knowledge on Numerous masonic signs. Make more research ok.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ poster good observation. Let the unenlightened continue their mockery. They will understand later. The satanic symbol popularly called star of David is suspicious ( between David has no star, the ancient flag of Israel has a lion not a star). Vitamin A has no eye symbol in medical science. I don't know where these naive people got that from. May be a bow leg will be symbol for vitamin D according to the ignorant.

It is not impossible for Dangote to be a member of the Freemason, afterall it is the elite's club. Lesson trust God alone. Yoruba man says the secret of wealth is dirty.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by bristol201(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2012
this is what i just learnt today;

14 Likes

Meeeeen this hilarious. grin grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by KINGwax(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Pls, where is the op?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Vansnickers: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2012
LOL grin this really got me laughing HARD!!!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Mutee: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Honestly, if i were this poster, i would delete my account and re-register another. Chai! i can't stand all these insults.

@OP, There's no harm in asking questions on issues you have no idea on. See wetin you don cause for ya self. Sowi oh.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by DICKtator: 1:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''
The ayes have it!!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by iyke2k4(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Jobless people at it again.since when did Dangote become a freemason and when was he initiated.Its Only Idle minds that go about with this kind of analysis instead of wasting such talents in more productive things.we no go hear word again because an enterprenuer puts an eye symbol on his product.For your information,freemasonry is not all about wealth and popularity even though they have popular and famous people.These men are people that were transformed by freemasons teachings.Have you asked yourself why people like Steve Wozniac(Apple co-owner),Mandela,Nnamdi Azikiwe,Kofi Anan,Benjamin Franklin,George Washington,Arch bishops of Canterbury,Obi of Onitsha,Most Ghanaian presidents,All leaders in England,Duke of Kent etc. are serious freemasons and have contributed great things to humanity?.Freemason is a system of morality and only men who are of good report are admitted.Freemasonry is sorely commited to self development,prayers and spirituality.
Oh ye fool,wake up from ur slumber

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Iskra: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Really dumb post from a dumb and rumour hungry fellow...dont worry ehn ...even the eyes on your head na freemason symbol...that means you are a living and walking carrier of two freemason symbols...go and learn to get your mind into more constructive issues
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Snipose(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2012
belabela: @ poster good observation. Let the unenlightened continue their mockery. They will understand later. The satanic symbol popularly called star of David is suspicious ( between David has no star, the ancient flag of Israel has a lion not a star). Vitamin A has no eye symbol in medical science. I don't know where these naive people got that from. May be a bow leg will be symbol for vitamin D according to the ignorant.

It is not impossible for Dangote to be a member of the Freemason, afterall it is the elite's club. Lesson trust God alone. Yoruba man says the secret of wealth is dirty.
check for my earlier comment concerning d star, dumb-dumb.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by segiwest(m): 5:16am On Aug 09, 2012
I cant bliv i read tis... C wetin poverty don turn u to. U c free browsing on top ur nokia 3310, ppl used their bb (porshe, bold 5) wit 3k package 2 read tis... Its just odd... I pity u... Continue, elede re a de OYO..
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Adehwale: 5:41am On Aug 09, 2012
Hey, u guys should stop passing fake rumors o. My second popsi no dey freemason o, na capturedmason him dey.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by muktarmtt(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2012
Who tell u say golden fenny is own by dangote dis nairaland is full of rubbish, I dnt have to tell u d owner of golden fenny but dngote dosn't own d campany.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banana I Bought Today / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.