Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cool Spots On The Island To Take A Girl On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool Spots On The Island To Take A Girl On A Date (774 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Spots On The Island To Take A Girl On A Date by frcxs(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi all, can I get suggestions on a cool place on the island to take a girl on a date. I would prefer somehwere that is not a cinema as that seem to be the only place that we ever go on a date. Want a change. Thanks guys as the suggestions roll in.
Re: Cool Spots On The Island To Take A Girl On A Date by acidtalk: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2012
* Apongbon Under Bridge
* UBA Car park
* Ajah Car park (infront of the lagoon)
* TBS complex
* Eyo Park
* Mosholashi Jimoh
* UBA House.

Trust me she will find this as once in a life time experience. The good news being that you won't even need to spend a dime as tourist fee / gate fee.

All the best.

If you get mind sha oh! Try

*Mega Plaza.
*Bungalows (private and quiet lounge)
*Grottos (been a while I went there though)
* De camp (or so. Can't really remember the name) its a lovely lounge in lekki as well.

Since I am not a beach person can't suggest 'em beaches to you.

But if I may ask, why the island? Aren't they fun spots in Your neighborhood at Ajegunle where you guys can hangout and catch fun? Na people like you make BRT inpose toll gate for lekki. When una no go siddon for your caban now we have to pay to enter and leave our zone.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Tips You Can Use In Controlling Your Sexual Emotion? / Lagos: 'my Wife’s Pants Smell Of Semen’ - 39-year-old Estate Agent Tells Court / Where Did You Meet Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.