Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) (6370 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Vacancies For OND/HND In A Financial/investment Company / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by lanredo1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
I seriously want a good job, I'm a 1998 HND Graduate of Public Administration at Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin. Female, Married, I reside in Lagos with lots of experiences in HR, PR, Administration, Management, Real Estate, Teaching. My contact is 08035873037 email: funmifabiyi30@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by lanredo1(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2012
Still in the look out.....for good employment. My contact still remain 08035873037 email:funmifabiyi30@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by xtenxive(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2012
I'm sorry to say this but it is mind surprising to me that a in present day competitive Nigeria, you have about 14yrs experience in all those sectors you highlighted with your H.N.D and you still have to come on nairaland to post this. To be frank with you, it means you've not been doing some things right over the years. I just have to tell you this truth!
Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by lanredo1(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2012
xtenxive: I'm sorry to say this but it is mind surprising to me that a in present day competitive Nigeria, you have about 14yrs experience in all those sectors you highlighted with your H.N.D and you still have to come on nairaland to post this. To be frank with you, it means you've not been doing some things right over the years. I just have to tell you this truth!
You are entitled to your personal opinion. All I know is that My post is directed to people that reason well, especially those that known that no condition is permanent, an employer of labour today may turn job seeker especially in this our beloved Country Nigeria. Boy remember what you can do have a higher weight than certificate you carry. So think very well before you take advantage of free platform to comment by disassociating your mental faculty from your comment I've been following your comments with other posts

1 Like

Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by mtzion: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Check out this site, They have some recent job listings.

www.cvshore.com

Good luck, I pray you get yours.
Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by lanredo1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
mtzion: Check out this site, They have some recent job listings.

www.cvshore.com

Good luck, I pray you get yours.
Thank you, I've checked it, promising
Re: I Want A Good Job(HND In Public Administration) by lanredo1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
thanks you all still searching

(1) (Reply)

Heilite Secretary ( Consolidated Brewery) Test Invite / Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / Covenant University Needs Graduate Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.