Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? (9229 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Idey: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
hello bankers, why girls think that we r flirting. I woo some sweet chics but because of my profession, they are afraid to lay with me. Is it our fault to work in bank. please naija chicks change attitude towards us. Some of us are good.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by tinaclums(f): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2007
@idey,ur profesion says it al.U meet a lot of people al d tim,rit.I use 2 no a guy dat wrks in a bank.I rily likd d guy but do u no we neva dated.Some bankers r nice though but al d same,a banker wil always be a banker.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by tinaclums(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
@idey,ur profesion says it al.U meet a lot of people al d tim,rit.I use 2 no a guy dat wrks in a bank.I rily likd d guy but do u no we neva dated.Some bankers r nice though but al d same,a banker wil always be a banker.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by ufobabe(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
not all bankers are flirt!

some of them are God fearing.

it takes an extra mile 2 get the good ones.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
@poster

Bankers in what country? I haven't met any flirty ones in London.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by sammy6(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2007
I can understand why.I've worked in an oil coy as a temp staff,then i worked in one of d big 3 telecom coys in Ninja and now i am currently a banker.Of these 3 places its d bank i've met d most chicks.Fine girls just keep triping into d banking hall and they are all willing to mingle
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
Idey:

hello bankers, why girls think that we r fliting. i woo some sweet chics but because of my profession,they r afraid to lay wit me. is our fault to work in bank. please naija chichs change attitude 2wards us. some of us are good

Blimey! Do you write this way in the "bank"? shocked What "bank" do you work in?

Not a critism, just curious. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
@post
i dnt know. . . why don't you ask one of those girls that refuse to sleep with ya? quick and faster way to get your answer. . .don't you think? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by tommyex(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2007
Men!!
what a way to abuse a language.
Are you sure its because of the bank she dint date you?some girls may not say the real reason ooooo,not with this short text you have put up here
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2007
tommyex:

Men!!
what a way to abuse a language.
Are you sure its because of the bank she dint date you?some girls may not say the real reason ooooo,not with this short text you have put up here

LMAO. . . tommysexy, you're not serious o tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:28am On Dec 20, 2007
Poster

Many male cashiers (Bankers) have the habit of giving out their phone numbers to any fine babe who go to d bank to take out their money or for anything else. What for they do this?
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Poster

Many male cashiers (Bankers) have the habit of giving out their phone numbers to any fine babe who go to d bank to take out their money or for anything else. What for they do this?

really true, i found it very annoying n disgusting. angry and its Nigeria you get such nonsense attitude.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by suze(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2007
Idey:

hello bankers, why girls think that we r fliting. i woo some sweet chics but because of my profession,they r afraid to lay wit me. is our fault to work in bank. please naija chichs change attitude 2wards us. some of us are good

You should check the reason why the girls are not gelling for you.Meen! just read out your post! I dont think its because you are a banker.Anybody can be a flirt.Its not a function of whether u work in a bank.

Are you sure you are a banker or a bank cashier?

I have one crazy friend that doesnt consider bank cashiers as a bankers.She almost slapped one of them one day at a bank when he made a pass at her.She says theres just a little difference in status between a shoprite supermarket cashier and a bank cashier .
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by zignor(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2007
I have one crazy friend that doesnt consider bank cashiers as a bankers.She almost slapped one of them one day at a bank when he made a pass at her.She says theres just a little difference in status between a shoprite supermarket cashier and a bank cashier .

lmao . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bank my ass! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2007
A banker would certainly have better written English. I wonder how our "banker's" spoken English is then . . .
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Seun(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
I woo some sweet chics but because of my profession, they are afraid to lay with me.
Anyone who woos more than one girl at the same time and tries to sleep with them all is a flirt, and more. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Uzzyan: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2007
Lets take all of our banker's mistakes in writin' as typographical. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by kerzakov(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
i don't have that problem sha. instead am the one running far from them. several of them have tried trapping me with the " honey- am pregnant" issue.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Blackcat(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
because they are tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Uzzyan: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
Tell him o
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by ufuoma24(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2007
@KERZAKOF

am quite sure that u only start "RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM" after u have had ur fun with them cos unless the girls are virgin mary"s that conceive without sex i dont see how any lady would b foolish enough to accuse u of "OVER-FEEDING" her. in other words, if u no use ur ROD part their RED SEA am sure the isrealites {pregnancy} wouldnt have crossed over
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by touche(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2007
The average banker works 12 - 14 hours, Monday - Friday (sometimes Saturday). Therefore, they don't have time for serious relationships.
As a result, they tend to be promiscuous (especially the ladies) wink. Furthermore, ladies have the impression at banker guys are rich judging by their suits (outward appearance) and 'armed robber' salaries (pocket size). These ladies tend to be easy prey for banker play boys.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by oziomatv(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
it's  Nigeria  bankers  only  lives flamboyantly which lead to their flirt attitude of  life, in western world where they acknowledge the value of money before spending it, they're born stingy men who thinks twice before releasing a cent in spite of their huge salary.
 they're flirts only in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Finecat(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Idey

Most of those male bankers are such an idiots. I went to a bank and the guy was so rude, even though i was being polite. This idiot find it so hard to do his job, it got to the point that i couldn't take it no more. I told him to check my account and see the kind of person he was talking to. I told him that next time i come to the bank and he did not change his attitude, i will only make one phone call to one of his bosses at the head office and within 24hrs he will be looking for another job. The idiot changed his attitude quick, i have never seen anyone use "yes sir" that many times before.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hello Finecat: Really? Wow. What bank was that? I wish I could do the same sometimes! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by faketan(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
The truth is that an average man is a flirt. It takes discipline to control your gravitaion towards beautiful lassies. Again, everyone knows that many girls will not just follow you even if you are Brad with an empty purse. Since the bankers are in the majority of better paid employees in Nigeria, they tend to have the confidence to approach anything that has boobs. Extra cash=extra boldness and confidence

What is wrong here is that flirting in the banking hall is not professional and that is the difference between the western bankers and some Nigerian bankers. As for London bankers flirting, they do worse things. Remember, white men do not always fancy you if they think you are not a slot, as they will not want a long term thingy with you.

abeg i no be banker, niether am I english. English teacher beware and leave my thread alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by faketan(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2007
hahahaha fine cat. . . very normal over there bros.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by donchigo1: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
i think the reason is because the see girls everyday and i mean pretty ones,its not the bankers fault,its girls fault,they seem 2 be so cheap.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Finecat(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Faketan

You know the funny thing is i wasn't rude to the guy at all, because i felt like he was doing his job and i wanted to leave a good impression when i left. I was used to the good customer service that i usually get at the banks especially at my bank in the states ( Chase Bank). But that idiot really made me furious, you could hardly even understand what he was saying because he seemed drunk or tired. He had the gut to tell me " Wetin, now". But when he changed his attitude, he made up for his mistakes and the next time i went to the bank ( A year later) he waved at me while another lady was attending to me. But i can't help but laugh at the fool's colorfull suits.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by faketan(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
haha. . waving at you for tips
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Ezinwannem: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
datz da opposite of what I heard, I heard they are stingy
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by ifyalways(f): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
don't know why  tongue but are bankers flirts 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Miss Your First Love? / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.