Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? (3738 Views)

My Father Kept Malice With Me For Four Year For This Reason / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Zandra1(f): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2008
I have some and I would keep them to myself till the end cool.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by MahdiL: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2008
If you think you have a secret, think again. there is no such thing
The truth lasts forever.

The only hard secret i have ever had to keep is that i do not like
hausa food.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Joseph6(m): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2008
means i'm not keeping it, well when my eyes fell out i cldnt tell anyone tilll emmm lemme see cant remember
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by TheSly: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2008
Its about a woman who lied to her husby that she was pregnant and she was NOT!!
Foolish husband. . . . .he is one of those rich illiterate bush chauvinistic piggy protrude-belied politicians that are looting 9ja's money .
She came to UK. . .pretending to her husby in Nigeria that she was pregnant . . . embarassed
And she later returned after she gave birth to her fake baby. . . . . sad

Till now its still a secret. . . .only few of us are aware about. . . cool

Its good to be educated. . . . cool
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by maybelle: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
I've noticed most of the secrets involved man-woman relationships. Just a note here I've learned over the years is Most times or sometimes "Never get involved in couple's lives.". I rather stay away from that and pray if I do really care.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by algood(f): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2008
My secret got to die with me,
if i say it, am gonna wound people who love me most.

so got to be secret, between me and baba God

Have pleaded for forgiveness from Baba God.

so just between the two of us
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by amaikama(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster!!! when a secret is revealed is no more a secret grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by vanilla143: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
i failed a class in my secondary school, i am about getting married now, and my fiancee told me to tell him about any secret i have in the past but, i have not told him.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
cant remember.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by biola44: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2009
secrets should be kept secret! cool
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
biola44:

secrets should be kept secret! cool

Tell them jare
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by bubblegum(f): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2009
hmmmm
brb  undecided
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by bluespice(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2009
naw cant tell
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by GentlyLoud: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
I gave my parents fake results almost throuout my secondary school,

i was always 1st, 2nd or 3rd position, whereas i came like 22nd, 23rd or worse,

but thank God i ended up turning out fine, it was crazy,
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by init4dmoni(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
GentlyLoud:

I gave my parents fake results almost throuout my secondary school,

i was always 1st, 2nd or 3rd position, whereas i came like 22nd, 23rd or worse,

but thank God i ended up turning out fine, it was crazy,
looooooooooooolpssss cn u kip a secret?. . .dats harsh
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by wonderbod(f): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2009
for me,i think i hav smal smal lesbo tendencies.funny enof,i've neva seen anyone i fancy nor bothered finding out.i no want curiousity to kill me!i just kno oooooo[color=#770077][/color] now dat wasnt a secret,my hardest secrets r dose i kno of others n u kno d feelin u get wen u look at a friend in a normaal seting n u remember somthin u kno abt dem dat no one else does, very warm feelin
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
Me folks think Urs Truly's still virgin, hehehehe
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Outstrip(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Edited befoe I get in trouble grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming 4rm Abroad 4 My Wedding With #2 Million, Is That Enough? / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? / Why Do Our Ladies Reject Virgin Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.