Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. (1068 Views)

EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! / Nairaland's most derailed thread: I saw hell!! (photos) / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Princeojua(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hello pals. Firstly i have to apologise base on the Thread i paste yesterday. I intentionally afix some funny verbose to inspire more readers. I use wordy such as! SHE DANCE AGABA, AND THE MIX OF GOOD AND PIGIN ENGLISH. You know once a clown always a clown. I love when others interract,but truely i must say the thread really reduce my self esteem and prestige in the eyes of many young Ladies and men. Many insulted me,and some try to debunk the fact that maybe my Educational Standard was Poor. I'm sincerely Sorry,atleast i have learned my lessons. CHEERS.
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by 190theclown: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Smh
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yo should have let sleeping dog lie.

Princeojua: Hello pals. Firstly i have to apologise base on the Thread i paste yesterday. I intentionally afix some funny verbose to inspire more readers. I use wordy such as! SHE DANCE AGABA, AND THE MIX OF GOOD AND PIGIN ENGLISH. You know once a clown always a clown. I love when others interract,but truely i must say the thread really reduce my self esteem and prestige in the eyes of many young Ladies and men. Many insulted me,and some try to debunk the fact that maybe my Educational Standard was Poor. I'm sincerely Sorry,atleast i have learned my lessons. CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Princeojua(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Val dee. You ain't far from the truth, I should have let it lie.
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
I don't know why you give a fucck. Be yourself, dude.
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Princeojua(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tanx man. I'm impressed you understand
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by pendusky(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Apology overule,
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2012
Lmao..move τ̲̅ȍ jokes pls
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by jhydebaba(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2012
Princeojua: Hello pals. Firstly i have to apologise base on the Thread i paste yesterday. I intentionally afix some funny verbose to inspire more readers. I use wordy such as! SHE DANCE AGABA, AND THE MIX OF GOOD AND PIGIN ENGLISH. You know once a clown always a clown. I love when others interract,but truely i must say the thread really reduce my self esteem and prestige in the eyes of many young Ladies and men. Many insulted me,and some try to debunk the fact that maybe my Educational Standard was Poor. I'm sincerely Sorry,atleast i have learned my lessons. CHEERS.
Bros, who did you pay to write this for you? Still, there are lot of errors. Ask for refund. *SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by kay9(m): 2:04am On Aug 11, 2012
pendusky: Apology overule,
grin grin

Op, dont mind him. Oya go and sin no more.
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by cindyrella(f): 4:28am On Aug 11, 2012
jhydebaba:
Bros, who did you pay to write this for you? Still, there are lot of errors. Ask for refund. *SMH. grin
Lmao!
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by pendusky(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
kay9:
grin grin

Op, dont mind him. Oya go and sin no more.

Yes oh! grin
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Op, try pigin english..... We'll understand.
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by 190: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
august visitors

ma binu, we know say na una get this month\

let us have peace in our homes abeg!
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by cindyrella(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01: Op, try pigin english..... We'll understand.
Yes, lefulefu style! grin
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Sijo01(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
cindyrella:
Yes, lefulefu style! grin

Gbam!
Re: Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2012

serious brain malfunction

(1) (Reply)

Caught Cheating In The Dream / Please Advice / Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.